lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should i sell ben davies for 10M? i've been offered this deal at very competitive GW

is he a good player for the future?

I would keep him. He's done well filling in for Neil Taylor this season.

Do I sell sczesny and Ramsey what will they reach in the short and long term as I need money so I think I should sell them as they are no where near 1st team

Depends on what you can get for them with the money or if its just to cut your wages then yeah I don't see why not Ramsey is at an important stage in his career but things just don't seem to be going his way.

Samir Nasri for Isla and Ayew + 25 million I have Isla and Ayew.. & can give Witsel insted of Isla or Ayew..What shold I do ..?

Nasri isnt the best of Buys, after Nani hes probably one of the worst 93 rated players Under 30 to buy.

But imo if you give Isla (assuming you meant Ayew the 90 rated one) and Witsel for him it wouldnt be too bad. Isla isnt playing at Juventus while Witsel plays in Russia, that slightly blocks his progress SM wise.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Interesting deal' date=' Isco or Neymar?? :P[/quote']

Neymar.

Ince or Moses:confused:

Ince.

Swapping my Maggio for Dante is a good deal ? I am not watching Bundesliga but i usually see him in the starting line up ' date=' does he have a chance of a rise in the future ?[/quote']

Dante.

Interesting deal' date=' Isco or Neymar?? :P[/quote']

I prefer isco, but Neymar on SM is a very valuable player some people offer crazy offers for him. I would want more than just isco for him mate.