• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Interesting deal' date=' Isco or Neymar?? :P[/quote']

Difficult. Personally, despite how good Neymar is in SM terms, Isco is pure goldmine. I'd take him but I am a huge fan of his.:)

Ince or Moses:confused:

Moses. Looking at a rise to 88 and beyond. Very good player indeed.:):)

Swapping my Maggio for Dante is a good deal ? I am not watching Bundesliga but i usually see him in the starting line up ' date=' does he have a chance of a rise in the future ?[/quote']

Dante for sure. Just got his first cap and a rise to 91 at the end of the season isn't impossible.:)

Difficult. Personally' date=' despite how good Neymar is in SM terms, Isco is pure goldmine. I'd take him but I am a huge fan of his.:)

[/quote']

Thanks for replies. i need some options.

I totally agree with you IIR. i watched Neymar against Barca, against Mexico on the Olympic games, and against England few days ago, and i can say he is sooo overrated.

Isco on the other hand, leads Malaga to the CL knock-out phase, and he is "is pure goldmine" :)

I will go for Isco then ;)

Lichtsteiner ou Debuchy ?

The swiss man ' date=' I have him and i can't understand how he remained at 90 ! I think he wil get a +1 at the end of the season .

Ince or Moses

Moses. He is playing regularly for chelsea which gives him a rise no matter how bad he plays according to sm , although he is a good player . Plus he reached the final of the African Championship with Nigeria and performed well there .

Sell Pedro' date=' Get Cavani.[/quote']

A couple of months ago I would have said yes straight up, but pedro has hit some great form this season with both Barcelona and Spain. He's a safe and secure 93 with potential of 94, Pedro for me though is a player that is a team player rather than an individual, where as Cavani is a player that could go into any side and score goals, he's destined for a big move in the summer lets just hope he makes the right one and I think the right player for you in this deal is Cavani.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What do you think of Muriel???

A fantastic player. He was injured for a while but now that he is back ; he is showing his talent. I see him as a 90+ player in the future. Got pace, skill and trickery. One of my favorite players in Serie A at the moment. I foresee him moving to a bigger club and sharing his talents to the World. I'd defo get him.:)

A fantastic player. He was injured for a while but now that he is back ; he is showing his talent. I see him as a 90+ player in the future. Got pace' date=' skill and trickery. One of my favorite players in Serie A at the moment. I foresee him moving to a bigger club and sharing his talents to the World. I'd defo get him.:)[/quote']

My thoughts also.

What do you think of Muriel???

He should be a 90+ striker in the near future. Just like IIR He is one of my favourite young players in the Serie A and is very alike to Ronaldo Lima (The brazilian one). He shows nice trickery, pace,a good mindset, and strength plus he's got great finishing. 4 goals and 2 assists in 9 games is great for a young striker like Muriel as He's also just come back from a big injury. Not to mention, Di Natale is 35 now so Muriel should soon be taking the main striker spot after Toto retires. Additionally, young players from Udinese are awlays bound to be sucessful, and Udinese has produced the likes of Zapata, Sanchez, Isla, Asamoah, Handanovic, Armero, etc.

Busquets ' date=' Fabregas or Ozil ?[/quote']

Fabregas then Busquets then Ozil, although all are pretty similar class.

Jordi Alba and Gerard Deulofeu for my Di Maria ?

I already accepted cause Alba will rise in future and i rate Deulofeu very very highly but i won't some opinions.

Thanks

I'd take the duo. Alba will likely get to Di Maria's rating in the not too distant future and starting for the best national side and club side in the game. Deulofeu is a huge talent but even if he doesn't fulfill his early promise i'd say the deal will turn out fairly even. If he does live up to his billing then this deal could look extremely good for you in a few years time if you are willing to wait that long.

Gotze plus Leitner for Ribery?

I've got Ribery.

Very fair for both sides. Over next 1-2 years i'd prefer Ribery but after that then the duo. It all depends on how long you are expecting to stay managing that team.

Gary Cahill + Demba Ba or Neymar?

Neymar' date=' a great bargaining tool and also a great attacking prospect, they can be hard to come by especially at such a young age.

Asamoah or Modric???

Modric is comfortably better in real life and on SM to me.

Rooney and Gotze for my Ronaldo?

If played right then Ronaldo can post incredible stats in my experience.

That said it is a reasonably fair deal but i'd probably keep CR7 unless you are in urgent need of depth in midfield.

Handanovic + Courtois or Neuer? (strange deal!?)

Neuer' date=' as was already advised Courtois would probably get concerns. A problem I am having right now with him and Casillas. :(

Neuer is already amongst the best GKs on the game and is no 1 for very strong club and national sides.

Sanchez + Alcantara + Song or Falcao?

Tricky one but i'd probably keep the trio providing they'd play enough. Sanchez could recapture his form and if he does he can go higher definitely at Barca. Thiago is very classy and a future star for club and country imo, already appearing regularly for Barca and I see him reaching at least 93+. I'd take Falcao if he would start and the other 3 wouldn't though.

Sell Pedro' date=' Get Cavani.[/quote']

Very close one for me. Pedro impresses me despite his incredible team mates and I see him having a significant role for Spain in the future and a fairly solid 93 for a while possibly higher depending on club form. Cavani has a great goal record but needs a move to go higher whereas Pedro doesn't.

Interesting deal' date=' Isco or Neymar?? :P[/quote']

I'd rather have Isco. I don't think either is going above 91/92 at their current club but Isco has shown his class in the CL this season and I see him having talent to match or possibly even surpass the likes of Sliva or Mata (a long way to go yet though clearly). Neymar could turn into a real top player and his fwd position makes him a rarer type of prospect. However I am not convinced he would be a stable player in the future i.e. maybe he might drop off after a couple of seasons at the top as some Brazilians have done in the past or even not adapt well from the start.

Both 92/93+ potential so I doubt you'll regret it hugely either way.