• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

M'vila for Bas Dost and one of Draxler/Koke/Leno

Which one if any should i choose.

I would personally try and push for Koke and Draxler in all honesty' date=' however if Das Bost is must in the deal then get Draxler.[/i']

Busquets ' date=' Fabregas or Ozil ?[/quote']

I am assuming position is of no relevance so going off that basis I would go for

Fabregas

Busquets

Ozil

Samir Nasri for Isla and Ayew + 25 million I have Isla and Ayew.. & can give Witsel insted of Isla or Ayew..What shold I do ..?

Keep your players fella' date=' as someone has already righlty mentioned Nasri is very fortunate to be a 93 rated player and Witsel's recent move has done nothing for his SM rating.[/color']

Swapping my Maggio for Dante is a good deal ? I am not watching Bundesliga but i usually see him in the starting line up ' date=' does he have a chance of a rise in the future ?[/quote']

Great deal for you, Dante has been superb this season.

Ince or Moses:confused:

Moses on the basis he is at the better club' date=' albeit a bit part player. If Ince was to move back to Liverpool for example then I would choose him as I reckon he would get more game time than Moses does at Chelsea. I also prefer Ince to be honest, I don't think he is over rated at all.[/color']

Interesting deal' date=' Isco or Neymar?? :P[/quote']

I don't see how you can fail with either at this moment in time. They will both no doubt not go any higher than 91 at there respective clubs.

Now if they both got the moves that have been muted then I would side with Isco as he has already proven his worth In La Liga, which for me, gives him the edge

Lichtsteiner ou Debuchy ?

I think Debuchy is a far better in real terms' date=' probaly not the right person to give a balanced opinion but would still choose Debuchy for SM.[/i']

Sell Pedro' date=' Get Cavani.[/quote']

Cavani has been far more consistent so I edge towards him, however Pedro is showing the flashes of brilliance and consistenct from a couple of seasons back, which if maintained could make it easier for him to get 94 than Cavani.

Cuenca or Muriel?

Muriel for me mate' date=' Cuenca presently is way down the pecking order at Barca, making Muriel the safer option at this moment in time.[/color']

Kyle Walker + Aaron Lennon for Andre Schurrle? Fairly standard Spurs team in a new(ish) GC

If you are Spurs I would keep the duo. While all three players are playing at a similar level in terms of club stature giving up the Spurs pair is massively overpaying in my opinion when they both could and should get a +1.

If you are Spurs I would keep the duo. While all three players are playing at a similar level in terms of club stature giving up the Spurs pair is massively overpaying in my opinion when they both could and should get a +1.

Thanks to you and all the others, I was leaning on the reject side heavily and the opinions have confirmed this so I have rejected. All repped except for for Jkerrs as I have to spread the rep around, sorry.

Neymar, but Isco isn't far away.

Samir Nasri for Isla and Ayew + 25 million I have Isla and Ayew.. & can give Witsel insted of Isla or Ayew..What shold I do ..?

Do it!

I personally like Busquets very much, but three of them are very talented.

Kyle Walker + Aaron Lennon for Andre Schurrle? Fairly standard Spurs team in a new(ish) GC

Keep the Spurs duo without a doubt.

Cuenca or Muriel?

Muriel without a doubt.

Sell Pedro' date=' Get Cavani.[/quote']

Cavani without a doubt. Linked with moves to Real Madrid or Man City in the summer, could easily rise if the deal goes through. Even if he fails to move, he still stand a chance to rise in the future as Napoli has established themselves as one of the title contenders in Serie A.

Lichtsteiner ou Debuchy ?

Lichtsteiner. Has a greater chance of rising in the future as he's playing for one of the best clubs in the world while Newcastle seems to be struggling.

Tough decision here, but I'll go for Isco.

Ince or Moses:confused:

Ince' date=' more talented imo and has since been linked with a move to Liverpool.

Swapping my Maggio for Dante is a good deal ? I am not watching Bundesliga but i usually see him in the starting line up , does he have a chance of a rise in the future ?

Go for Dante without a doubt.

1) Fabregas

2) Ozil

3) Busquets

M'vila for Bas Dost and one of Draxler/Koke/Leno

Which one if any should i choose.

Bas Dost and Draxler.

Gary Cahill + Demba Ba or Neymar?

I'll go for Neymar.

should i sell giggs? I manage a very strong team' date=' but giggs constantly performs well, and scores.

AND should i sell gustavo? I dont have many defenders, but he has trouble being in the starting 11.[/quote']

If gigs is on form with you why not keep him. since in sm term he has no vale because of his age. But i still think he will stay at least an 90 rating till he retire.

Gastavo is a sub at Bayern, If his having trouble getting playing with your team you can sell him away.

should i sell giggs? I manage a very strong team' date=' but giggs constantly performs well, and scores.

AND should i sell gustavo? I dont have many defenders, but he has trouble being in the starting 11.[/quote']

Why would you even think to sell him? if he is scoring and winning you game keep him why sell him? :rolleyes:

Keep Gustavo also.

Since Giggs is scoring goals for you, I'll choose to keep him even though he'll probably drop to 90 in the next review, he should be able to retain this rating until he retires. Sell him only if you can get someone whose younger and better.

Sell Gustavo since he has trouble getting into the first team, it means that you have got players that are better than him, no point keeping him as he'll only be concern.

Lucas or Eriksen?

I reckon it's Lucas Moura. If it is, I'll go for him even though Eriksen is a great talent, he'll need a move to a bigger club in Europe to achieve a higher rating.

Puyol for Vidic or Puyol for Thiago Silva ?

Thiago Silva imo. Vidic is getting older and is declining whilst Silva is reaching his peak age of 28 and still has many years to go. Also, Silva is much more versatile as He can play as a DM if you ever desire him to do so. Not to mention, Silvas resale value imo should be higher than Vidic. Vidic is playing for a great club in nited but his national team is inconsistent. However, Silva is playing for PSG who are sure to improve and he is a guaranteed starter and captain for the Brazilian National Team.

Therefore, I would trade Puyol for Thiago Silva! :)