• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

any thoughts about this deal?

fabregas for Ibra+puyol?

Ibra and Puyol for sure.

So finally l managed to accept a deal about Pirlo !

pirlo + 10m = silva

your thoughts ?

Thiago Silva for me. Not many centre-backs are rated 94 and above.

Javi Martinez or Gundogan + grosskreuz?

I'd pick Javi Martinez although I feel Gundogan will be an important player for Dortmund as well.

Javi Martinez mate. Once Pep's there' date=' he'll be a star for Bayern

So finally l managed to accept a deal about Pirlo !

pirlo + 10m = silva

your thoughts ?

Silva

any thoughts about this deal?

fabregas for Ibra+puyol?

Keep the pair mate' date=' still top drawer both of them

Hey, would you guys do belhanda and yanga mbiwa for ibra. i in need of depth.

Get Ibrahimovic. Those two for Ibrahimovic is a steal

Martinez for me mate.

Does Willian Borges da Silva deserve he's +1? It is run by SocccerWiki apparently? :o

I Deeply apologize if this is considered the wrong thread.

Definitely deserves it and it is definitely the wrong thread. If you know it is why bother asking here? And all rating changes are run by SoccerWiki..

Whoever is losing the duo is probably overpaying a tad :o Fabregas is so overrated :rolleyes:

How on earth is Fabregas over-rated?

Cheers guys. I know Bender has been linked with a few top clubs ( no dis-respect to Leverkusen) but i can see Varane having a great career at Madrid.

While Varane will have a great career' date=' not only at Real Madrid but as the leading CB in the french national team for many years to come, you have to take into consideration the sheer talent that Lars Bender posseses aswell, I personally would take Varane in this deal, but Lars Bender isn't that far off either, and there's probably alot of forumers that would pick Bender ahead of Varane too.[/center']

While Varane will have a great career' date=' not only at Real Madrid but as the leading CB in the french national team for many years to come, you have to take into consideration the sheer talent that Lars Bender posseses aswell, I personally would take Varane in this deal, but Lars Bender isn't that far off either, and there's probably alot of forumers that would pick Bender ahead of Varane too.[/center']

Cheers. It's a hard deal to call.

Should I sign Derk Boerrigter? Would only cost me £5m and he's scored a few goals for Ajax. In a competitive set-up so good players are hard to come by' date=' but my starting wingers are both 92 and 90 rated (with 2 88's as backup, but looking to sell these)[/quote']

Yeah, should get +1.

My Lars Bender for Varane?

I'd get Varane. I always find it harder to lay my hands on a trusty young defender who is poised for greatness. This is in comparison with a midfielder/attacker.

Hence' date=' for this reason I would go for Varane who is, in my opinion, very worth it.

Should i swap Iniesta for Gotze and Bale?

I'm inclined to stick with Iniesta. It will take many more years for either Bale or Gotze to get close Iniesta's rating let alone replicate it. Unless depth is your priority, keep Iniesta.

Should I sign Derk Boerrigter? Would only cost me £5m and he's scored a few goals for Ajax. In a competitive set-up so good players are hard to come by' date=' but my starting wingers are both 92 and 90 rated (with 2 88's as backup, but looking to sell these)[/quote']

Get him, he should rise +1 and you're not paying very much for him