lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do I sell ahamada or is he still worth keeping he is not 1st team I have neuer and De gea

Well' date=' there's no real need to have all three of them. Neuer will be your first choice for years yet.

If you can use DDG of Ahamada in P/E to bring in some talented outfield players than you should do so. Might be worth waiting to see if DDG rises to 91 next week first.

Should I sign Derk Boerrigter? Would only cost me £5m and he's scored a few goals for Ajax. In a competitive set-up so good players are hard to come by, but my starting wingers are both 92 and 90 rated (with 2 88's as backup, but looking to sell these)

Not the greatest of purchases, I wouldn't really bother in all honesty. You'll only want to offload him soon enough.

Not sure he'll be playing as regularly once Sigthorsson and Babel return, plus Cuenca may see quite a bit of game time. Might need more advice from Brood on this one.

Do I sell ahamada or is he still worth keeping he is not 1st team I have neuer and De gea

Ahamada is definitely worth keeping.

is it worth giving my Tadic + 2 M for one between Ben Arfa and Gourcouff?

if yes..who to choose?

Yes, get Ben Arfa with what you have. :)

Should I sign Derk Boerrigter? Would only cost me £5m and he's scored a few goals for Ajax. In a competitive set-up so good players are hard to come by' date=' but my starting wingers are both 92 and 90 rated (with 2 88's as backup, but looking to sell these)[/quote']

Nah, don't think there's much point in buying him in all honesty.

Should i swap Iniesta for Gotze and Bale?

Nope' date=' Iniesta is just downright amazing, doubt either will ever be as good as Iniesta.

7 million for Oliveira WALLACE. worth it??

Depends on how valuable money is, how competetive the game world is and whether talents are available. If it's an ordinary game world where cash can get you other young (talented) players who are available I wouldn't be inclined to buy him, with him moving to Chelsea, it'll be a long time before he can even start thinking of first-team football.

I'd look around to see whether you can P/E De Gea or Ahamada (one of them) as you already have Neuer for first-team and you'll have one of the two for your reserve keeper.

is it worth giving my Tadic + 2 M for one between Ben Arfa and Gourcouff?

if yes..who to choose?

I'd give Tadic and 2 mil for Ben Arfa.

Got the option to buy Kyle Naughton for 4.1m off of unmanaged- worth it? He has been playing a lot for Spurs recently' date=' so 88/89 on the cards? Cheers.[/quote']

Definitely not 89. More like 87, small chance of 88. Buy if he strengthens your main bulk of players. :)

Should I sign Derk Boerrigter? Would only cost me £5m and he's scored a few goals for Ajax. In a competitive set-up so good players are hard to come by' date=' but my starting wingers are both 92 and 90 rated (with 2 88's as backup, but looking to sell these)[/quote']

i would do it..