lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I got counter offer from other player, he wants Torres and Vertonghen for Mata. My other strikers are Benzema, Martinez 88, Derdiyok 89, Schieber88 and Ideye 88. Other defenders are Masch, Lombaerts and Mikel San Jose. I have Iniesta, SIlva Menez and Munian to play behind, but I want Mata. What do u think

I got counter offer from other player' date=' he wants Torres and Vertonghen for Mata. My other strikers are Benzema, Martinez 88, Derdiyok 89, Schieber88 and Ideye 88. Other defenders are Masch, Lombaerts and Mikel San Jose. I have Iniesta, SIlva Menez and Munian to play behind, but I want Mata. What do u think[/quote']

Take Mata. Vertonghen is quality and I like him but he can't reach Mata's future rating. Mata is a future 94/95 player imo. Torres is well..... Torres:o

Make sure you buy them first!

Adrian Lopez + Tony Watt for Balotelli? Im getting the nut case

Get Balotelli mate' date=' might be less of a nut case back in his homeland. :)[/color']

Gomez for Valencia? Gomez hasn't been starting for Bayern and I have a fe food forwards with RVP' date=' Falcao, Suarez, Lewandowski and Messi. Sagna was my RB and dropped to 91 today. Is this a god deal for me and will Valencia keep his RB eligibility?

Will Valencia stay at 92 these changes?

And should I go for Piszczek instead? or another rb?[/quote']

To be perfectly honest, I would try and get Piszczek as you can easily afford to lose Gomez with your front line and I much prefer the Pole over Valencia.

jose campana or duarte bernard?

My personal preference would be Bernard' date=' despite his slight frame and fancy flicks and step overs and tricks is an extremely talented footballer.[/color']

I got counter offer from other player' date=' he wants Torres and Vertonghen for Mata. My other strikers are Benzema, Martinez 88, Derdiyok 89, Schieber88 and Ideye 88. Other defenders are Masch, Lombaerts and Mikel San Jose. I have Iniesta, SIlva Menez and Munian to play behind, but I want Mata. What do u think[/quote']

I wouldn't do it, you do not have a 90+ rated forward after Benzema and you have a very good starting midfield.

Is anybody else struggling to get on to the main game site???

Sorry to go off topic :o

My game is playing up, logged out and back in can do a little more but still going slow. Still need to set teams for tonight aswell

Thanks for Balotelli replies as an excuse to keep this in topic :o

Take Mata. Vertonghen is quality and I like him but he can't reach Mata's future rating. Mata is a future 94/95 player imo. Torres is well..... Torres:o

I tryed to give him someone else instead of Vertonghen, now he wants Silva, I don t rate Mata that high.

Is anybody else struggling to get on to the main game site???

Sorry to go off topic :o

No problems here Ray.

One suggestion' date=' there is something now called "broadband" you can get it for next to nothing and is a heck of a lot faster than dial up mate. :D[/color']

£10.0M + Wojciech SZCZĘSNY + Kevin DE BRUYNE = Alexis Sanchez

Which side ?

I already have other keepers, not really sure about the potential of De Bryune and haven't been tracking sanchez's progess

mascherano+villa=RVP if this deals completed l agreed to sell thiago alcantara for cv.

I got default barca squad' date=' should l do it ?[/quote']

Way to much for the guy that has no right foot. Just kidding (about the foot) but, no way it is too much

£10.0M + Wojciech SZCZĘSNY + Kevin DE BRUYNE = Alexis Sanchez

Which side ?

I already have other keepers' date=' not really sure about the potential of De Bryune and haven't been tracking sanchez's progess[/quote']

Sanchez mate.

mascherano+villa=RVP if this deals completed l agreed to sell thiago alcantara for cv.

I would do it, because in a default Barcelona Mascherano in not first team choice (you still have Pique and Puyol, right?) and Villa is dropping. Van Persie would be more useful to you, especially if he rises to 95.

Try to keep Thiago and give someone else (Song?), but still i would do it.

I wouldn't. That's too much. A 94+93+90 doesn't equal a 94 :)

I know that Villa is dropping but he is very useful as a 94 player. I just feel that you are overpaying for 1 player. However, if RVP is going to improve your side and you have replacements for the players departing, then ,reluctantly, I would do the deal.

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello fellow wanted to me glared your feedback thank you

who comprariais by its ability to upload fast ma

1st balotelli - doumbia

2nd pastore - luis fernandinho (donek)

Thanks again

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1st balotelli - doumbia

Thanks again

The ones in bold. Balotelli has the edge on Doumbia though Seydou is quality. Mario should hit 91 'cos of his performances in the Euros. Pastore is average at best.:)

Quick one Torres (mine) for Isco. I have Benzema and 89 88 forwards' date=' at AM RLC I have Muniain, Menez, Silva and Iniesta[/quote']

You don't really need Isco but it's a brilliant deal in the long term. Isco is a future 94 rated player and Torres is on the way down.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

1st balotelli - doumbia

Thanks again

1. Balotelli

2. No doubt, PASTORE! he is slowly regaining his form :) Losing him for Fernandinho would be a big mistake mate ;)