Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Make sure you buy them first!

Adrian Lopez + Tony Watt for Balotelli? Im getting the nut case

Get Balotelli mate' date=' might be less of a nut case back in his homeland. :)[/color']

Gomez for Valencia? Gomez hasn't been starting for Bayern and I have a fe food forwards with RVP' date=' Falcao, Suarez, Lewandowski and Messi. Sagna was my RB and dropped to 91 today. Is this a god deal for me and will Valencia keep his RB eligibility?

Will Valencia stay at 92 these changes?

And should I go for Piszczek instead? or another rb?[/quote']

To be perfectly honest, I would try and get Piszczek as you can easily afford to lose Gomez with your front line and I much prefer the Pole over Valencia.

jose campana or duarte bernard?

My personal preference would be Bernard' date=' despite his slight frame and fancy flicks and step overs and tricks is an extremely talented footballer.[/color']

I got counter offer from other player' date=' he wants Torres and Vertonghen for Mata. My other strikers are Benzema, Martinez 88, Derdiyok 89, Schieber88 and Ideye 88. Other defenders are Masch, Lombaerts and Mikel San Jose. I have Iniesta, SIlva Menez and Munian to play behind, but I want Mata. What do u think[/quote']

I wouldn't do it, you do not have a 90+ rated forward after Benzema and you have a very good starting midfield.

Is anybody else struggling to get on to the main game site???

Sorry to go off topic :o

No problems here Ray.

One suggestion' date=' there is something now called "broadband" you can get it for next to nothing and is a heck of a lot faster than dial up mate. :D[/color']

mascherano+villa=RVP if this deals completed l agreed to sell thiago alcantara for cv.

I got default barca squad' date=' should l do it ?[/quote']

I would do it, because in a default Barcelona Mascherano in not first team choice (you still have Pique and Puyol, right?) and Villa is dropping. Van Persie would be more useful to you, especially if he rises to 95.

Try to keep Thiago and give someone else (Song?), but still i would do it.

mascherano+villa=RVP if this deals completed l agreed to sell thiago alcantara for cv.

I wouldn't. That's too much. A 94+93+90 doesn't equal a 94 :)

I know that Villa is dropping but he is very useful as a 94 player. I just feel that you are overpaying for 1 player. However, if RVP is going to improve your side and you have replacements for the players departing, then ,reluctantly, I would do the deal.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello fellow wanted to me glared your feedback thank you

who comprariais by its ability to upload fast ma

1st balotelli - doumbia

2nd pastore - luis fernandinho (donek)

Thanks again

The ones in bold. Balotelli has the edge on Doumbia though Seydou is quality. Mario should hit 91 'cos of his performances in the Euros. Pastore is average at best.:)

1st balotelli - doumbia

Thanks again

1. Balotelli

2. No doubt, PASTORE! he is slowly regaining his form :) Losing him for Fernandinho would be a big mistake mate ;)

1st balotelli - doumbia

Thanks again

Balotelli easily.

Pastore v Fernandinho is a tougher one but based on current form i'd take Fernandinho. I don't know how much longer Pastore will be at PSG with their spending power.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

£10.0M + Wojciech SZCZĘSNY + Kevin DE BRUYNE = Alexis Sanchez

Which side ?

I already have other keepers' date=' not really sure about the potential of De Bryune and haven't been tracking sanchez's progess[/quote']

Sanchez for me mate, a safe 92 even if he is a bit part player at Barca (due to the re-emergence of Pedro) he still gets minutes. Szczesny I do not really rate and De Bruyne made a poor career decision joining Chelsea as he is way down the pecking order there hence being loaned out.

Massively overpaying Anri, I would be telling the other manager you want Wilshere in the deal then you would be willing to discuss it.

Quick one Torres (mine) for Isco. I have Benzema and 89 88 forwards' date=' at AM RLC I have Muniain, Menez, Silva and Iniesta[/quote']

I would get Isco mate no doubt about, even if you are leaving yourself short on decent cover up front for Benzema I would still do it

1st balotelli - doumbia

Thanks again

Balotelli simply because I think he may settle a little more in Italy (he is still going to be an idiot' date=' just maybe less of a one)plus he should be a regular, no doubting his talent.

Fernandinho just edges this on the basis that Pastore is awful, since moving to PSG, however he is still young enough to regain his confidence and form, and has shown glimpses of it this season.[/color']

Carl Jenkinson or Jordi Amat?

Amat for me as well' date=' talented youngster who has been an ever present while on loan at Rayo Vallecano who have been a revelation in La liga this season pushing for a European slot. It is no coincidence that he is part of that revolution.[/color']