Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Insigne brothers or Boakye + Buoy?

Brothers Insigne no doubt

Adebayor+Weiss or Lucas?

What is the potential of Weiss?

Lucas for me.. Weiss raise 90 at the max IMO

Fabregas or Busquets ?

Long-Term.

Fabregas mate..

Would I give Diaby for Kondogbia ?

Kondogbia

Sell Fellaini' date=' Buy Khedira.[/quote']

Deff do it..

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Fabregas or Busquets ?

Long-Term.

Busquets. Purely because he is a defender and could potentially rise again' date=' he is young enough and surrounded by so many great spainish talents. Cesc is great but Busquets in SM for me, i made that choice in a GW yesterday!

Sell Fellaini, Buy Khedira.

Yes, better club better player, Fellaini is a great player in an ok team, needs to prove himself in a top club, khedira doesn't and could get 93. i can't see Fellaini getting 93.

Adebayor+Weiss or Lucas?

What is the potential of Weiss?

Lucas. If Moura' date=' then for me its a no-brainer. He's excenptional and playing in a strong team that will grow. Lucas is an absolute beast.

Weiss looked good at man city briefly but has been on a downward tragectory since.

The deal may look overbalanced but really it isn't at all.

Italians for me, no doubt.

Should i swap Vertonghen for Lloris?

My CB are:

-Vidic

-T Silva

-Bonucci

-Luiz

-Vertonghen

I have Buffon in Goal. Im really indecisive about this deal' date=' i feel i should swap as buffon is getting old but can Lloris be the next best keeper?[/quote']

Well your pretty much covered at CB, so loosing Vertonghen won't really matter to you, with Bufoon though this guy could go on for a other 4-5 years at the top level still. Maybe try sign someone younger like Ter Stegen for Courtoris for Vertonghen. If not then I would still proceed with the deal.

My CB are:

-Vidic

-T Silva

-Bonucci

-Luiz

-Vertonghen

I have Buffon in Goal. Im really indecisive about this deal' date=' i feel i should swap as buffon is getting old but can Lloris be the next best keeper?[/quote']

Vert for Lloris is a good deal.

BUT

Why would you do that? Are going to sell Buffon 94 and play Lloris 92?

Keeping Lloris for the future (we are talking at least a year for Buffon to drop and Lloris to rise) will make him develop concerns and you'll end up paying him lots of money to stay.

This is like buying a 40" TV because it's on sale when you already have a perfectly working 50" TV that happens to be an old model. No Sense!

busquets' date=' pique or gomez?

(in a very competitive gameworld...) :D:D:D[/quote']

1) Busquets

2) Pique

3) Gomez

My CB are:

-Vidic

-T Silva

-Bonucci

-Luiz

-Vertonghen

I don't see the point of getting Lloris since you already have got Buffon in goal. Lloris probably won't be starting much of your game since Buffon would stick be in the game for years and could easily be ahead of Lloris by at least a rating. You could possibly trade Vertonghen for a young and promising goalkeepers or else keep Vertonghen.

Mata + Song = Fabregas

or

Mata + Kagawa = Falcao

I have Mata.

It's probably down to who you need more' date=' otherwise I'll stick to Fabregas.

Sell Fellaini, Buy Turan :confused:

I'll choose to keep Fellaini. Everton has a great chance of securing a UCL spot next season, even if they fails to do. A top European club might also be knocking on the door for Fellaini, who could well be rated above Turan if the deal goes through.

Torje for Grosskreutz or schieber?

What would you do and which player would you choose?

Do te deal if you could get Grosskruetz.

The Insigne brothers by miles.

Fabregas or Busquets ?

Long-Term.

Tough decision here' date=' but I'll stick to Fabregas.

Sell Fellaini, Buy Khedira.

Grab Khedira.

Sell Adil Rami for David Luiz?

Get D.Luiz without a doubt. He'll easily be rated above Rami in the future unless Rami moves to a bigger club in Europe.

Jackson Martinez or Viktor Fischer?

Viktor Fischer' date=' unless Jackson Martinez starts for you.

Gomez = Carzola + Jovetic/Llorente?

Do you think it is worth giving up Gomez and if so, for which deal? Thanks :)

Only do the deal if you could get Carzola and Jovetic, otherwise keep Gomez.