Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Kompany

I have KOMPANY and i have been offered VARANE & OSCAR in exchange

Is this a good deal / what would you do???

Keep Kompany. A better offer has to come in for a player like him. :)

Ibra+ribery for pedro+higuain? i realy dont know...

Ibrahimovic and Ribery. I don't see Pedro and Higuain hitting the ratings Ibrahimovic and Ribery are at currently.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is it too much giving 50 M chas for Mario Gotze??

If you have lots of cash' date=' NO! Amazing talent!

Ibra+ribery for pedro+higuain? i realy dont know...

Ibra + Ribery definitely.

The other pair may not reach their ratings :/

Re: Kompany

I have KOMPANY and i have been offered VARANE & OSCAR in exchange

Is this a good deal / what would you do???

Varane and Oscar are both amazing talents but Kompany is 93, and could possibly be a 94. And good CBs are rare. So I'd keep Kompany.

If you could add one more young talent to the deal, it might be worth it then.

hai guys..

1)should i go for buffon(94) or valdes(93) both with unmanaged clubs. or should i make a crazy offer for neuer(93) . my gk are handanovic and courtois. i might not have lot of money but i have few players that can be included like handanovic,adriano,ba,turan,agger.

*i have phylosophy, avoid and get rid the aged player.but im willing to break it if needed :D

2)can you rate these exciting players,for winger isco,eriksen,muniain,moura,lamela. for defenders

javi martinez,subotic,luiz,sakho,howedes.

thanks

i need cash to get gotze

who would you sell out of this : , Benzema ,Song, Badstuber , Schurrle and Jovetic ?

i need to sell 2 if not Benzema.

my defence : hummels , luiz , alba ,chiellini, howedes , bonucci and vermaelen

my mids and wings : neymar , valencia , ozil , kroos, hamsik, khedira , de rossi ,di maria, william

attackers : lewa , falcao , benzema , cavani , gomez , neymar, hernandez

i need cash to get gotze

who would you sell out of this : ' date=' Benzema ,Song, Badstuber , Schurrle and Jovetic ?

my mids and wings : neymar , valencia , ozil , kroos, hamsik, khedira , de rossi ,di maria, william

attackers : lewa , falcao , benzema , cavani , gomez , neymar, hernandez[/quote']

Sell a striker! You have a whole bunch of them.

hai guys..

1)should i go for buffon(94) or valdes(93) both with unmanaged clubs. or should i make a crazy offer for neuer(93) . my gk are handanovic and courtois. i might not have lot of money but i have few players that can be included like handanovic' date='adriano,ba,turan,agger.

*i have phylosophy, avoid and get rid the aged player.but im willing to break it if needed :D

2)can you rate these exciting players,for winger isco,eriksen,muniain,moura,lamela. for defenders

thanks[/quote']

1) make an offer for Neuer but i don't think the players you are willing to offer the person will accept.

2) isco, moura, lamela, eriksen, muniain

luiz, martinez, subotic, howedes, sakho

hai guys..

1)should i go for buffon(94) or valdes(93) both with unmanaged clubs. or should i make a crazy offer for neuer(93) . my gk are handanovic and courtois. i might not have lot of money but i have few players that can be included like handanovic' date='adriano,ba,turan,agger.

thanks[/quote']

1) I'd try to get Neuer by including Handanovic and Agger/Courtois in the deal.

2) Preference wise :

Isco

Moura

Eriksen

Muniain

Lamela

J.Martinez is the pick of the lot. The other four are pretty close IMO. SM wise Subotic might be the most desirable out of them.

i need cash to get gotze

who would you sell out of this : ' date=' Benzema ,Song, Badstuber , Schurrle and Jovetic ?

attackers : lewa , falcao , benzema , cavani , gomez , neymar, hernandez[/quote']

Song & Schurrle.

hai guys..

thanks[/quote']

if you are going to buy from unmanaged clubs then it's definitely buffon , yet if you could get Neuer it would be better

Isco - moura - muniain - lamela - eriksen

Subotic - sakho - howedes - javi martinez - luiz

hai guys..

thanks[/quote']

unmanaged clubs Buffon , but if you can get Neuer

1)moura2) isco 3)eriksen 4)lamela 5)muniain

1)javi martinez(but he is not playing in defence and may lose his possition)2)luiz 3)subotic 4)sakho 5) howedes