Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Fabbrini+Shelvey for my Maher?

I'm inclined to keep Maher but I'd like peoples opinions.

I'd like decent replies so don't just state a name but just a little description. :)

I'd keep Maher, Better talent out of those 2 and is hyped up more so in the future you could possibly get a way better deal than this.

Lavezzi or Doumbia + Aubameyang

I'd actually go with the pair' date=' mainly due to Auba

Fabbrini+Shelvey for my Maher?

I'm inclined to keep Maher but I'd like peoples opinions.

I'd like decent replies so don't just state a name but just a little description. :)

Maher, linked heavily with Arsenal. Simple got more potential and skill than the other 2 combined

hi guys! should I swap Cassano for Welbeck? Thanks

Yes

Mkhitaryan or Demba Ba?

and

Godin or Bonucci?

Mkhitaryan and Bonucci

If someone told me I ll be asking advice for this deal 8 months ago I would probably told him he s crazy. Anyway should I swap Torres (Chelsea) for Rafael (Man Utd).

I have Debuchy in DR and nobody' date=' Benzema and some 88 rating strikers (Emenike, Ideye, Schieber, Jackson Martinez). Thx in advance[/quote']

Still keep Torres imo

whyy ????????

With a young' date=' high rated star like him I'd only sell him for a cash value with a minimum of 60mill, with guarantee that you'll buy at least 2 93+ players to replace him.

Sell Pedro, Get Juan Mata. I'm just so curious :rolleyes::P

Keep Pedro, the immanent departure of Villa in the summer means he'll just get more game time next season, if Mata was at a club like Man United or Real Madrid rather than Chelsea then he would actually full-fill his potential.

I'd keep Maher' date=' Better talent out of those 2 and is hyped up more so in the future you could possibly get a way better deal than this.[/quote']

Thanks Hayden :). I wish I could rep but I have to spread first :o.

Mateo Kovacic or Matthias Ginter?

I don't know anything about Ginter but I'll give you some info on Kova. Kovacic was quite impressive last night in Europa league action versus Cluj and provided the through ball to Palacio's second goal. He's got great composure, drive, and vision plus he can get out of tricky situations with a dribble. Although Inter's track record has been poor with youngsters, We paid upwards to 12 million for him so It's guaranteed we are going to use him. Not to mention, He was unveiled at Inter's presentation with the number 10. I can see him really becoming a star for us and He'll be one of the new generation after Samuel, Cambiasso,Milito and even more so sadly, Zanetti retires. He made 11 long balls yesterday in his debut and his passing completion was 88% and on his debut for Inter, he was over 92%.

I'm not saying you should take Kova though as I can't say anything about Ginter due to my extremely lack of knowledge when It comes to Bundesliga. But, I hope this info can help along with the decision process. :)

Is Vidic worth buying?(he is at a managed club' date='but the manager is very unactive,and he is level 5 concern)

I have Hummels and T.Silva,next is J.Martinez[/quote']

Of course, I wouldn't see why Vidic isn't worth it :)

I have a bid in for Banega, and the only counter I could do is for Phil Jones, and the other manager does not have any youth or other players to bring in without making the deal look to lopsided, and be rejected.

I think Banega is a good player, but he won't rise again this season and is only a sup for me. I could use Jones at CB and DM from time to time, compared to Banega only at DM/CM which is the same in my formation.

Is Banega worth keeping hold of over Jones, who is not playing much. I thought Jones was on to something at Manchester United, but is he just average? Who should I have? :) Can Jones rise to 91 in the future, as I am sure Banega could.