Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey' date=' I have some money to spend and have an opportunity to get a higher rated forward.

here is what i can do:

1. trade $2 million and ricky van wolfswinkel 88 for Edin Dzeko 92

2. trade $2.5 million and ricky van wolfswinkel 88 for Aleis Sanchez 92

3. hold onto ricky van wolfswinkel and not buy Dzeko or Sanchez.

which option should i take?[/quote']

I would get Dzeko, he scores goals for fun when he is in the side and with Tevez's impending departure back to Argentina (if rumours are believed) and the sale of Balotelli, he has become an integral player for city thus giving him more game time.

Ranocchia' date=' or Digne + Debuchy[/quote']

I would take the duo however Devuchy unfortunately even if he deserves to be rated higher than 90 will not do so at my beloved Newcastle, unless The toon have a fantastic season next season, (this is assuming we do not get relegated).

Should i get rid of Kagawa(Level 2 lack of games for alonso.

Only saying this due to the age and wether Kagawa can be a world star at united.

Get Alonso mate' date=' I think recent rating cganges has proven that age really has no bearing anymore (Pirlo +2 as well as Alonso's +1).

Also Depending upon the type of GW format you are playing (12 team league for example) you will get a massive amount of seasons out of Alonso as a 95 rated player. Even in an EC you are looking at around three seasons a year.Just giving you a different way of looking at it mate as I really do not need to state what people have already said.[/color']

Neymar+Kagawa+23M for Gotze is it over paying?:confused:

Gotze is already a world star however yes it is overpaying however there is no Chairman on this planet that will do that deal.

i have received an unusual bid:

MESSI = 5000 SM credits + Adam MAHER?

***?

There is nothing in the rules saying that this can't be done but to be honest I don't really think it is a route that you should go down in all honesty.

Also your chairman will not allow a straight swap Messi and Maher' date=' somethng else would have to be given in the deal unless they were cash deals. Personally I would tell the other manager to jog on.[/color']

Hazard or Reus?

Quick replies!

I prefer Reus and think he's the better player but I think Hazard will get to a higher rating on SM

Neymar+Kagawa+23M for Gotze is it over paying?:confused:

Massively overpaying

Should i get rid of Kagawa(Level 2 lack of games for alonso.

Only saying this due to the age and wether Kagawa can be a world star at united.

Yeah do it. Kagawa will never get to Alonso's rating IMO.

Hazard or Reus?

Quick replies!

Personal preference I think will be most people's way of deciding on this one' date=' but for me it would be Reus. a scorer of great goals as well as creating them. I know he is a forward however so will score more goals though he has more strings to his bow as he can play out wide, can't really say Hazard can play as a forward.[/color']

Alacantra Thiago or Deulofeu? :)

I would go for Alcantara Thiago as he is already on the fringes of the starting 11 (as well has had many starts) and is part of the future of Barcelona' date=' Deulofeu is a massive talent but he still has to do it at the top level rather than the second string.[/color']

Right then people I have the following players all for my second team, was wondering what peoples opinions are regarding swapping one of them for Emboaba Oscar.

I personally think there is very little to choose from between them in terms of talent so it would be nice to get varying opinions.

Wilshere

Lucas (Moura)

Alcantara Thiago

Isco

Cheers.

Right then people I have the following players all for my second team' date=' was wondering what peoples opinions are regarding swapping one of them for Emboaba Oscar.

I personally think there is very little to choose from between them in terms of talent so it would be nice to get varying opinions.

Wilshere

Lucas (Moura)

Alcantara Thiago

Isco

Cheers.[/color']

To of those four I'd swap Thiago. But you wouldn't go wrong in keeping him either.

Right then people I have the following players all for my second team' date=' was wondering what peoples opinions are regarding swapping one of them for Emboaba Oscar.

Wilshere

Lucas (Moura)

Alcantara Thiago

Isco

Cheers.[/color']

Personally wouldn't give any of those away for Oscar despite how talented he is.

Wilshere

Lucas (Moura)

Alcantara Thiago

Isco

Cheers.[/color']

They all fall under the same level mate. If I was to give one up it would be Isco with Wilshere very close behind him. (both could be at better clubs IMO).

To of those four I'd swap Thiago. But you wouldn't go wrong in keeping him either.
Personally wouldn't give any of those away for Oscar despite how talented he is.
They all fall under the same level mate. If I was to give one up it would be Isco with Wilshere very close behind him. (both could be at better clubs IMO).

Cheers lads' date=' sorry Ruggermad got to spread.[/color']

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wilshere

Lucas (Moura)

Alcantara Thiago

Isco

Cheers.[/color']

I would swap Thiago or Lucas.

Wilshere

Lucas (Moura)

Alcantara Thiago

Isco

Cheers.[/color']

thiago or lucas

Wilshere

Lucas (Moura)

Alcantara Thiago

Isco

Cheers.[/color']

Wilshere or Isco

im selling arbeloa for 28m and ganso for 25m any thoughts

and i have a chance to get hazard for 30m

help will be appreciated and i will give rep

Definitely worth selling Ganso to obtain Hazard.If you are selling both players for a total of 53million and you then purchase Hazard then who can you buy for 23million to replace Arbeloa?

Definitely worth selling Ganso to obtain Hazard.If you are selling both players for a total of 53million and you then purchase Hazard then who can you buy for 23million to replace Arbeloa?

smfa has blocked for hazard:mad: i have alot of replacemtents