Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nuri Sahin or Javier Hernandez

Like somebody said, it depends on who strengthens your squad more. If it doesn't really make too much of a difference, I would get Hernandez.

Effective for United though he doesn't start as often. If he sticks around at United, his loyalty and patience will serve his career well eventually.

Sahin has a chance to revive his career with a move back to Germany but after a dreadful spell with Liverpool, you tend not to put too much faith in him.

Right then people I have the following players all for my second team' date=' was wondering what peoples opinions are regarding swapping one of them for Emboaba Oscar.

I personally think there is very little to choose from between them in terms of talent so it would be nice to get varying opinions.

Wilshere

Lucas (Moura)

Alcantara Thiago

Isco

Cheers.[/color']

I honestly wouldn't swap any of those 4 for Oscar, they're all in my opinion better players and more talented players than him.

Right then people I have the following players all for my second team' date=' was wondering what peoples opinions are regarding swapping one of them for Emboaba Oscar.

I personally think there is very little to choose from between them in terms of talent so it would be nice to get varying opinions.

Wilshere

Lucas (Moura)

Alcantara Thiago

Isco

Cheers.[/color']

Thiago (definite)

Lucas M (but only just & ONLY if wouldn't accept Thiago)

Great centre-backs are harder to come by than great strikers. Hummels is a great centre-back. He is en route to become one of the best centre-backs in the game.

Especially if you have cover for Luis Suarez' date=' get Hummels.[/quote']

Totally agree with this. Highly-rated DCs are the rare species in SM. If you got a chance to sign one of these, take it! You can always find other good forwards than Suarez (In SM, he's not even a good catch as Liverpool are under-performing this season and he only rise if he leaves or maybe by the end of next year!).

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello all' date=' got a few questions here:[/size']

1. courtois or bernd leno ???? :confused::confused:

2. chellini = isco + montoya + 15 mill???? ( i got chellini)

3. de Rossi = Pirlo????? (I got de Rossi)

4. Sell Xavi??????

1.Courtois.

2.Chiellini is enjured, but for a few years he can be a safe 94. Long term obviously the duo, but a 94 defender is hard to find. I'd say Chiellini.

3.Pirlo, more class and better team.

4.It depends, who can you get by selling him? It's even hard to find a 97. Keep.

Courtois for me

Sure you asked this yesterday however if you have cover for Chiellini and the 15million will benefit you then yes do the deal.

I also answered this one yesterday. Based on personal preference I would get/keep Pirlo, he is a legend of the who is still at the top of his game.

4. Sell Xavi??????

Why? let me guess, age issue? Simply no he will retire at around a 95 rating so keep him.

That is what I would do in your position.

Looking for a new backup LB to eventually take over from Patrice Evra after Jones lost his LB position in the last changes. Negotiated an offer of:

Maxime Gonalons, Adam Maher and Fabrice N'Sakala or Mario Mandzukic and Ricardo Rodriguez

Which side would people prefer?

Thanks in advance!

Courtois easily

If you have cover I'd go for the deal. Montoya will be the successor of Alves and Isco is well...... Isco.

Like Jkeers said, its down top personal preference but I'd for go for Pirlo. Roma have been on a rough patch bar yesterdays result and Juve are going strong.

4. Sell Xavi??????

Depends on the deal. But I wouldn't ever sell a 97 player under any circumstance.

Answers in the quote box

Looking for a new backup LB to eventually take over from Patrice Evra after Jones lost his LB position in the last changes. Negotiated an offer of:

Maxime Gonalons' date=' Adam Maher and Fabrice N'Sakala or Mario Mandzukic and Ricardo Rodriguez

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I am edging towards the left hand side if I am honest although it is a fair deal in all honesty.

Regarding a LB what sort of age and rating are you looking at? pointless me listing names without first knowing how competitive the set-up is.

It's a good deal if you have cover for Chiellini.

4. Sell Xavi??????

I wouldn't, still a great player. Unless you are looking to PE him for younger talents

Answers above.

4. Sell Xavi??????

1. Courtois, quite easily

2. Keep Chiellini, what you've been offered isn't good enough for a solid 94-rated player.

3. Get Pirlo although he is older. I see a higher chance of Pirlo keeping his 94 rating longer than De Rossi would.

4. No, keep Xavi.

Maxime Gonalons' date=' Adam Maher and Fabrice N'Sakala or Mario Mandzukic and Ricardo Rodriguez

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Right side. I don't see much in the players on the left side except for Maher who is still unproven in the bigger leagues.

On the other hand, Mandzukic has been excellent for Bayern and will continue to keep his place at the expense of Mario Gomez. I definitely see him rising above 90. Ricardo Rodriguez is also a decent youngster, one for the future.