lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

qiuck replies..which side

reus+gondogan+cash(not imp)=rooney.

Rooney edges it' date=' just.

Reus or Muller??????????????????????????????????

Seems like I hate Reus but I don't. Muller for me - playing very well. Bayern are champions elect, they should muller (ha) Arsenal in the CL & Joachim Lowe likes him.

thanks again everyone

one last one

I can get Sven Bender for 2 of the following..

Verrati' date=' Xhaka, Insigne and Destro

is it worth it and which 2

cheers[/quote']

100% keep hold of Verratti & Insigne. I'd say keep Destro too but I'd give him and Xhaka for Bender quite happily.

Matheus Doria and Mattia Destro for Mario Balotelli' date=' good deal for the one getting Mario, right?[/center']

Great Deal for Balotelli. Still young and oodles of potential. Destro is a great talent, however if Balotelli can reign in his idiotic ways and start showing the class we all know he has then he can get up to the 93+ elitist ratings. Doria is insignificant in this deal in all honesty, using him as a makeweight in the deal does not even this deal up at all.

Matheus Doria and Mattia Destro for Mario Balotelli' date=' good deal for the one getting Mario, right?[/center']

Hmmmm? Hard one, But Balotelli, He's been ever so brilliant and far more versatile at Milano and if that continues his potentially capable of a 93/4, No exaggeration.

Should I Buy Ahamada for 11 million ? Is he capable of getting a rise while he is at toulouse ? I don't watch the french league so i don't know if he is even linked to bigger clubs .

He's a good young GK, I don't know what 11 million can do for you and means to you in your gameworld but you can't go wrong with signing him.

Should I Buy Ahamada for 11 million ? Is he capable of getting a rise while he is at toulouse ? I don't watch the french league so i don't know if he is even linked to bigger clubs .

He is well worth the buy' date=' not sure who has been linked to (if anyone) however it is just a matter of time.

A serious threat to Lloris for the number 1 shirt for the NT in years to come.[/color']

Well worth the 11M most likely can get to around 90 at his current club before needing a move to rise any further and can challenge for the French number one spot to.

Hello ppl' date='

Which side you gonna prefer:

Nasri and Barry or Belhanda and Sandro?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

In SM terms the Man city pair. However in real terms I would prefer Belhanda and Sandro at my club.

Basically as long as Barry and Nasri keep picking up regular minutes they should be safe at there current rating, Nasri being the most susceptible to a -1, not a deserving 93 rated player in all honesty.

Manchester City Duo. :D
In SM terms the Man city pair. However in real terms I would prefer Belhanda and Sandro at my club.

Basically as long as Barry and Nasri keep picking up regular minutes they should be safe at there current rating' date=' Nasri being the most susceptible to a -1, not a deserving 93 rated player in all honesty.[/color']

Thank you! And If you can choose Barry or Garcia would be your choice?

Hello ppl' date='

Personal preference but Belhanda & Sandro for me.

Can't stand Nasri.

Oh and Garcia > Barry :)

Hello ppl' date='

The latter by a clear distance.

And to the debate on who's better out of Barry and Garcia, they are both terrible and are extremely fortunate to find themselves at City earning massive wages.

He's not a 93 rated player in all honesty. :P

To be honest I never checked to see if he dropped in the recent ratings changes' date=' due to the fact he is so insignificant and a player I don't like I had no need to know whether he had dropped or not.:)

So me saying he is undeserving of a 93 rating was right then lol.[/color']

Cesc Fabregas or my RVP :confused:

If position is irrelevent then cesc' date=' he can get a higher rating and replace the old guard. Younger and better NT as well.

Hello ppl,

Thanks in advance!

Nasri and Barry. The others arn't highly rated enough or potentially too good to swap.

Thank you! And If you can choose Barry or Garcia would be your choice?

Barry, but i don't rate him. But for mancini & city he's a solid regular and a higher rating. so in SM Man city players are safe if they play regularly