Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Regardless of what players I have to replace ozil and just in the basis of the deal' date=' what does everyone think to swapping my ozil for Falcao? Thanks[/quote']

Yeah I'd do it. Get Falcao

Badstuber + Alaba for Chiellini

Which side?

Chiellini for me. Again' date=' top CBs are rare

Handanovic or Stearling and Joaquin from Malaga?

Right hand side

Which youth setup should I approach:

Marc Muniesa

Marc Bartra

Sergi Roberto

Can't go wrong with any but personally I'd put them in this order:

Marc Muniesa

Sergi Roberto

Marc Bartra

Handanovic or Stearling and Joaquin from Malaga?

My keeper is Ter Stegen and my best wingers are Ayew (both) El Shaarawy' date=' Feghouli, Vucinic and Mandzukic.[/quote']

The right side mate Ter Stegen is a great keeper with an abundance of talent and a serious threat to Neuer for the NT starting slot sooner rather then later.

Which side?

If depth is of no issue the Chiellini' date=' however if you are short on defenders then get the Bayern duo. Both young at the best team in Germany with potential to rise further. Chiellini has peaked at 94.

However if it was me doing the deal I would be sorely tempted to take the Bayern pair.[/color']

Regardless of what players I have to replace ozil and just in the basis of the deal' date=' what does everyone think to swapping my ozil for Falcao? Thanks[/quote']

I would do it, Falcao has proven himself to be a goal scoring machine and is my favourite player of the moment, so that also makes me heavily bias. :P

My keeper is Ter Stegen and my best wingers are Ayew (both) El Shaarawy' date=' Feghouli, Vucinic and Mandzukic.[/quote']

Keep Handanovic!

Sterling will have fewer appearences with Liverpool now that they have Coutinho, so he not increase in ratings any soon. You already have prospect risers on the wings, and Joaquin is older than them all.

Ter Stegen will not replace Neuer any time soon in the German NT.

Which side?

Chiellini, no doubt! 91&90 is never = to 94!