Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Gabulov worth picking up? I need a keeper' date=' and I want one at 89 or who may rise to 89. Does he have a good chance of rising in the second placed team in Russia right now?[/quote']

I reckon he can rise actually :) His chances are incredibly high and he's on top form without doubt but if you want someone else could go for Begovic :o Gabulov is definitely worth picking up at the moment imo :)

I'm really having a hard time deciding the convenience of swapping Nicolas N'koulou (mine) for Joel Matip. Whoever I choose is going to be bench player for now (my two centrals are david luiz and jonny evans), however I'm very interested in which one of those two is gonna rise more in the next year.

I can now buy one of these players:

Fabregas

Ozil

Aguerro

Falcao

Xavi

Busquets

Pique

Rooney

Ramos

Ibra

Ribery

(and any player ratings 94-93)

Who should I buy? (In terms of long term--it is a very competitive gw with limited cash and funds---my squad is Leverkusen (without Kiessling)--Who should I chose?

Fabregas

Ozil

Aguerro

Falcao

Xavi

Busquets

Pique

Rooney

Ramos

Ibra

Ribery

Who should I buy? (In terms of long term--it is a very competitive gw with limited cash and funds---my squad is Leverkusen (without Kiessling)--Who should I chose?

Well if you don't have Kiessling as a striker get Rooney' date=' Falcao or Ibra just depends on who you like.[/i']

Inigo Martinez or Suso plus atsu?

Suso and Atsu

pedro + Valencia for Falcao?? which side is better?

Falcao

Tony JANTSCHKE or Jordi AMAT??? :confused:

Tony Jantschke

Is Gabulov worth picking up? I need a keeper' date=' and I want one at 89 or who may rise to 89. Does he have a good chance of rising in the second placed team in Russia right now?[/quote']

Dunno too much about Gabulov but Mignolet might be a good better for future rises should he continue his current form

Thomas Muller or Juan Mata

I'd go for Muller. Both are very good players though. I'd pick Muller because he plays a crucial role for Bayern who are top of the German Bundesliga and still in UCL competition. He is also a regular feature for Germany unlike Mata who has others ahead of him.

I just think there is a higher chance for Muller to rise and that's why I'm choosing him.

Da Silva RAFAEL and Raheem STERLING or Lukasz PISZCZEK?

Rafael and Sterling for me if you are looking long term. There's plenty of room for development in those two.

Fabregas

Ozil

Aguerro

Falcao

Xavi

Busquets

Pique

Rooney

Ramos

Ibra

Ribery

i would take rooney ' date=' he is more versatile

Shinji Kagawa & Lucas Moura or Gareth Bale?

Bale , for me .I like Lucas but not yet in the same class with Bale. Kagawa will not develop anymore at United , i think he chose the wrong club for his career