Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Super Mario+15mil for Aguero?

Rooney-Gomez-Cavani are my top 3 strikers' date='and i dont need the money,because i cant buy anything with them:o[/quote']

Yes its a brilliant deal, even if the 15m was your last cash and cash was relevant in the Game world i'd do it.

Shinji Kagawa & Lucas Moura or Gareth Bale?

Bale' date=' although i really rate Lucas, Bale could increase by another +2 in SM once he moves and all goes well.

If the other 2 wont start for you them Bale easily.

Da Silva RAFAEL and Raheem STERLING or Lukasz PISZCZEK?

Piszek no contest, he's a 92 rated RB, they are few and far between. (LFC fan btw). Rafael is just awful at defending but Fergie does persist in him.

Thomas Muller or Juan Mata

Muller' date=' the best player at the world cup a few years back and at a top club, with a top manager about to arrive. He should do really well under pep.

Smalling or Wollscheid?

Smalling because he plays for NT even when not a regular fixture at Man Utd, and he should soon be one. But you can't go wrong.

Javi Garcia or 2m + Allesandro Florenzi

Neither would be first choice' date=' but both would play[/quote']

The man city man, just because he's at city.

Javi Garcia or 2m + Allesandro Florenzi

Neither would be first choice' date=' but both would play[/quote']

Javi Garcia

My Super Mario+15mil for Aguero?

Rooney-Gomez-Cavani are my top 3 strikers' date='and i dont need the money,because i cant buy anything with them:o[/quote']

I'd do that to get Aguero

Shinji Kagawa & Lucas Moura or Gareth Bale?

Gareth Bale

Da Silva RAFAEL and Raheem STERLING or Lukasz PISZCZEK?

The duo

Thomas Muller or Juan Mata

Juan Mata. I think he's better personally

Is Lukas Podolski worth giving away Kevin Mirallas and Jonathan De Guzman? Podolski has had an okay debut season for Arsenal but has previous of 'disappearing' on the bigger stage. Mirallas had a good start to his Everton career but injuries have blighted him, and De Guzman has had a solid season for Swansea, but is only on a loan deal so could go back to Villarreal who look set to stay in the Segunda Division.

Should also add I have Bale, so he'd be a second choice on the wing.

Is Lukas Podolski worth giving away Kevin Mirallas and Jonathan De Guzman? Podolski has had an okay debut season for Arsenal but has previous of 'disappearing' on the bigger stage. Mirallas had a good start to his Everton career but injuries have blighted him' date=' and De Guzman has had a solid season for Swansea, but is only on a loan deal so could go back to Villarreal who look set to stay in the Segunda Division.

Should also add I have Bale, so he'd be a second choice on the wing.[/quote']

I wouldn't do the deal since Podolski is just a second choice. In my opinion Podolski will peak at 92 nothing more, Mirallas and Guzman are 3 years older and they got much time to develop ;)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Lukas Podolski worth giving away Kevin Mirallas and Jonathan De Guzman? Podolski has had an okay debut season for Arsenal but has previous of 'disappearing' on the bigger stage. Mirallas had a good start to his Everton career but injuries have blighted him' date=' and De Guzman has had a solid season for Swansea, but is only on a loan deal so could go back to Villarreal who look set to stay in the Segunda Division.

Should also add I have Bale, so he'd be a second choice on the wing.[/quote']

Nah, keep Podolski.