Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Niang + Cash = Draxler

If cash is irrelevant get Draxler.

ISCO = OSCAR

I Will Get The Right Side

Both are talented' date=' but I prefer Isco.[/b']

WILSHERE OR ERIKSEN Or THIAGO (Alcántara) ?

Nice come back after injury last season for Wilshere. He is getting more game time than Thiago and plays for better club/league than Eriksen. So I choose him atm.

Muller or Ba' date=' Fellaini, Sterling

Which side?[/quote']

Muller for me .

Ba will struggle at Chelsea and i'm sure that they will buy a "super" striker in the summer

Fellaini is good , but i dont know if this season is not one season wonder

Sterling good , but not crazy good...i remenber that gotze rose exactlly in the same manner but he was much better.

Which side?[/quote']

Tough one but I'd go for the German. In tremendous form at the minute and should hit 94 at the end of the season. I don't see Ba as a long-term striker for Chelsea and merely bridging the gap until a 'great' striker joins. Fellaini is very good and so is Sterling (To a less extent) but Muller is simply on another level to the named players. I'd go for him. :)

Da Silva RAFAEL and Raheem STERLING or Lukasz PISZCZEK?

I prefer Piszczek.

Shinji Kagawa & Lucas Moura or Gareth Bale?

If Kagawa and Lucas Moura would both get in your first team its a ok deal but if not then I think its gotta be Bale here.

My Super Mario+15mil for Aguero?

Rooney-Gomez-Cavani are my top 3 strikers' date='and i dont need the money,because i cant buy anything with them:o[/quote']

Top deal, get Aguero.

Serge Gnabry worth snapping up to the fee of 720k :o

Certainly' date=' pick him up if you want.

Is Lukas Podolski worth giving away Kevin Mirallas and Jonathan De Guzman? Podolski has had an okay debut season for Arsenal but has previous of 'disappearing' on the bigger stage. Mirallas had a good start to his Everton career but injuries have blighted him, and De Guzman has had a solid season for Swansea, but is only on a loan deal so could go back to Villarreal who look set to stay in the Segunda Division.

Should also add I have Bale, so he'd be a second choice on the wing.

I defo prefer Podolski here.

Ive been offered yaya toure in exchange for kroos good deal or not?

Keep Kroos with him being the younger one.

Im looking to buy gundogan but i don't want to overpay.

how good is he and what is his potential?

Hes a top player' date=' go for him, can be 93+.

Lavezzi or Cazorla?

Santiii Cazorrlaaaaaaaa.

How do you rank these keepers and will any of them reach 90/91+?

Unnerstall

Leno

Ter-Stegen

Szczesny

I would go for Ter-Stegen tbh.

Which side?[/quote']

Muller!

Ive been offered yaya toure in exchange for kroos good deal or not?

Toni Hard Hitting Krooooooooooosss comrade. Easy choice. 95+ potential.

i have szcesny on my team and a manager has offered me a straight swap offer with bernd leno

if that is not a good deal i will do szcesny with courtois straight swap offer

Yes do the first deal. Bernd Leno will be the 2nd best keeper in the world only behind Ter Stegen in a few years!!! Leeeennnnooooo comrade

Is Lukas Podolski worth giving away Kevin Mirallas and Jonathan De Guzman? Podolski has had an okay debut season for Arsenal but has previous of 'disappearing' on the bigger stage. Mirallas had a good start to his Everton career but injuries have blighted him' date=' and De Guzman has had a solid season for Swansea, but is only on a loan deal so could go back to Villarreal who look set to stay in the Segunda Division.

Should also add I have Bale, so he'd be a second choice on the wing.[/quote']

I don't rate Poldi much if you read my threads, novels, posts etc etc, but even i'd keep Poldi in that deal comrade.

I Want A Right Defender

Here Is My Options

BENDER (Lars)

VAN DER WIEL

WALKER

RAFAEL

Which One You Prefer?

and If You Know Any Talent Please Let Me Know!

Larsy Bender all day every day. He has 94+ potential

but he isn't a right back haha. You should purchase him anyway comrade.

Im looking to buy gundogan but i don't want to overpay.

how good is he and what is his potential?

Gunddooooogggaannnn!!!

He is the Deutsch Xavi' date=' one of the smoothest side and forward passers in the world, he should have no trouble keeping Sahin out of the team, and he has 95+ potential on SM with Gotze and Bender alongside him in a devestating midfield.

Lavezzi or Cazorla?

Lavezzi long term comrade.

How do you rank these keepers and will any of them reach 90/91+?

Unnerstall

Leno

Ter-Stegen

Szczesny

Ter Stegen

Leno

Unnerstall

Szcena

Ter Stegen will reach 96 let alone 90 in the long term' date=' Leno will reach 94/95, Unnerstall and Szcezna will reach 92 in their peaks.

I have all 4 so do you think I should then sell Unnerstall and Szczesny and keep Leno and Ter Stegen as my main two?

Yes do exactly that. Keep Ter Stegen and Leno, they are world beaters and soon enough, the top 5 keepers worldwide will all be Deutsch haha. Keep Unnerstall if there's no pressure to sell him.

Which side?[/quote']

Thomaaass Mulllllllllllllllllerrr comrade. He has 96+ potential very easily.

The other 3 can't touch him in SM ratings terms.

Who's the better buy from Hanover - Schmiedebach or Stindl?

I watch Der Bundesliga relentlessly comrade, and trust me, Stindl is far superior to Schmeidy. Stindl runs the show with Mame Diouf at H96.

Hope i could help you all with your deals comrades and good luck with much success in SM. :P:):)B)

Toni Hard Hitting Krooooooooooosss comrade. Easy choice. 95+ potential.

Yes do the first deal. Bernd Leno will be the 2nd best keeper in the world only behind Ter Stegen in a few years!!! Leeeennnnooooo comrade

I don't rate Poldi much if you read my threads' date=' novels, posts etc etc, but even i'd keep Poldi in that deal comrade.

Larsy Bender all day every day. He has 94+ potential

but he isn't a right back haha. You should purchase him anyway comrade.

Gunddooooogggaannnn!!!

He is the Deutsch Xavi, one of the smoothest side and forward passers in the world, he should have no trouble keeping Sahin out of the team, and he has 95+ potential on SM with Gotze and Bender alongside him in a devestating midfield.

Lavezzi long term comrade.

Ter Stegen

Leno

Unnerstall

Szcena

Ter Stegen will reach 96 let alone 90 in the long term, Leno will reach 94/95, Unnerstall and Szcezna will reach 92 in their peaks.

Yes do exactly that. Keep Ter Stegen and Leno, they are world beaters and soon enough, the top 5 keepers worldwide will all be Deutsch haha. Keep Unnerstall if there's no pressure to sell him.

Thomaaass Mulllllllllllllllllerrr comrade. He has 96+ potential very easily.

The other 3 can't touch him in SM ratings terms.

I watch Der Bundesliga relentlessly comrade, and trust me, Stindl is far superior to Schmeidy. Stindl runs the show with Mame Diouf at H96.

Hope i could help you all with your deals comrades and good luck with much success in SM. :P:):)B)[/quote']

Do me and everyone else a favour and do not start posting your bias drivel in here you prat.

You can say what you like in the Bundesliga thread, people are after advice of a balanced nature in here, something that you do not give so kindly do not bother.

Edit: Also I have advised you before stop being so patronising and condescending by calling people "comrades" we are far from your comrades. Show some respect will you.

Hello gents' date=' I've been offered Mascherano and Ginter for my Angel Di Maria, on the basis of just the deal what do you guys think? Thanks[/quote']

deal deal deal.

Mascherano wins the league this year, Ginter gets his top 4 money move to one of Der Bundesliga's finest, and Angel keeps playing poorly for a very below average Real side being carried by the oh so wonderful Ronaldo.

Take the deal comrade.Hope i could help and good luck. :)

Which one should I get?

Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Schalke)

Angelo Ogbonna (Torino)

Mauricio Isla (Juventus)

Philipp Wollscheid (Leverkusen)

Big Papa all day long. Great tough CB.

Then Wollscheid.

Get both if you can, they are superrrbbbb CB's!!!!

Wollscheid has 92+ potential and Big Papa has 95+ potential. He is just a massive figure and tankhouse for S04 - a key player to their champions league success in short and long term. :)

deal deal deal.

Mascherano wins the league this year' date=' Ginter gets his top 4 money move to one of Der Bundesliga's finest, and Angel keeps playing poorly [b']for a very below average Real side[/b] being carried by the oh so wonderful Ronaldo.

Take the deal comrade.Hope i could help and good luck. :)

On form yes, but they are clearly average when they have regular internationals, 5 World Cup winners and world class players like Ronaldo, Ozil, Alonso, Benzema, Casillias and Ramos (not)!

Hello gents' date=' I've been offered Mascherano and Ginter for my Angel Di Maria, on the basis of just the deal what do you guys think? Thanks[/quote']

Masch, 93 rated defenders are difficult to get, and i cant see di maria getting to 94.

Which one should I get?

Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Schalke)

Angelo Ogbonna (Torino)

Mauricio Isla (Juventus)

Philipp Wollscheid (Leverkusen)

Long run papa will be the best def there. Isla isn't having a great time at juve but is a talent. Out of those papa is the best player with the most potential to rise in SM terms.

deal deal deal.

Mascherano wins the league this year' date=' Ginter gets his top 4 money move to one of Der Bundesliga's finest, and Angel keeps playing poorly for a very below average Real side being carried by the oh so wonderful Ronaldo.

Take the deal comrade.Hope i could help and good luck. :)[/quote']

Big Papa all day long. Great tough CB.

Then Wollscheid.

Get both if you can' date=' they are superrrbbbb CB's!!!!

Wollscheid has 92+ potential and Big Papa has 95+ potential. He is just a massive figure and tankhouse for S04 - a key player to their champions league success in short and long term. :)[/quote']

Yawn!!!!!!!!

Please change the record, on another note if anyone wants advice on deals regarding any players who are German or play in Germany, I would seek alternative advice than to take on board what this muppet says.

You will NEVER get a balanced opinion. Apparently everyone in Germany is far greater than in any other league. I may be spamming but it is time someone actually said something out right to the forums instead of to "Commoner".

On form yes' date=' but they are clearly average when they have regular internationals, 5 World Cup winners and world class players like Ronaldo, Ozil, Alonso, Benzema, Casillias and Ramos (not)![/quote']

Ronaldo = best all round player in the world.

Ozil + Alonso = only real consistent perfomers for Real over 2 years.

Anyone else is overhyped at Real, by Real biased supporters or likers.

They were slaughtered and punished accordingly by a superior Borussia Dortmund in the champions league, lets not forget Manchester United recently and even struggled to put away Ajax Amsterdam.

Coentrao, Carvalho, Di Maria, Casillas, Benzema and Kaka should all all drop by -1 in the summer ratings. Their ratings are way too inflated if you compare them to a superior well rounded Athletico side.

Hope i could help comrade. :)

Ronaldo = best all round player in the world.

Ozil + Alonso = only real consistent perfomers for Real over 2 years.

Anyone else is overhyped at Real' date=' by Real biased supporters or likers.

They were slaughtered and punished accordingly by a superior Borussia Dortmund in the champions league, lets not forget Manchester United recently and even struggled to put away Ajax Amsterdam.

Coentrao, Carvalho, Di Maria, Casillas, Benzema and Kaka should all all drop by -1 in the summer ratings. Their ratings are way too inflated if you compare them to a superior well rounded Athletico side.

Hope i could help comrade. :)[/quote']

So because Atletico are above them at the minute for the first time in how long? They are a more superior and 'well rounded' side. Really wish someone would stop you from posting the tosh you come out with is unbelievable