Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ronaldo = best all round player in the world.

Ozil + Alonso = only real consistent perfomers for Real over 2 years.

Anyone else is overhyped at Real' date=' by Real biased supporters or likers.

They were slaughtered and punished accordingly by a superior Borussia Dortmund in the champions league, lets not forget Manchester United recently and even struggled to put away Ajax Amsterdam.

Coentrao, Carvalho, Di Maria, Casillas, Benzema and Kaka should all all drop by -1 in the summer ratings. Their ratings are way too inflated if you compare them to a superior well rounded Athletico side.

Hope i could help comrade. :)[/quote']

Overhyped? a team that has consistently finished in the top 2 in the best league in the world (just check the UEFA Coefficients rankings, which Bundesliga is third I hasten to add).

With many players who have won all you can at international level, plus semi-final stages in the Champions League for the last 2 seasons will also contribute to maintaining there ratings.

This has nothing to do with being over rated but more to do do with regular consistency in finishing in the top 2 in the league, top 4 in UCL and winning international honours.

So I suggest you crawl back into your cave neanderthal.

can gotze be as good as messi???

Different type of players comrade, but in SM ratings terms, Gotze should reach 96/97 quite easily before he's 25, but i'm not sure he can be 98 or 99.

I think it'l be between him and Bale in 5 years time though to be best players in the world with Julian Draxler.

My answer would be not quite, but he'l still go down as a great Borussia Dortmund legend in 20 years.

Yawn!!!!!!!!

Please change the record' date=' on another note if anyone wants advice on deals regarding any players who are German or play in Germany, I would seek alternative advice than to take on board what this muppet says.

You will NEVER get a balanced opinion. Apparently everyone in Germany is far greater than in any other league. I may be spamming but it is time someone actually said something out right to the forums instead of to "Commoner". [/color']

I did on the champions league thread but my posts got deleted.

Different type of players comrade' date=' but in SM ratings terms, Gotze should reach 96/97 quite easily before he's 25, but i'm not sure he can be 98 or 99.

I think it'l be between him and Bale in 5 years time though to be best players in the world with Julian Draxler.

My answer would be not quite, but he'l still go down as a great Borussia Dortmund legend in 20 years.[/quote']

Between him and Bale in 5 years? Lol Messi will be 29 - an age most people consider to be a strikers peak. Playing alongside the likes of Montoya, Thiago, Rafinha, Gerard, Dongou - the next generation of Barcelona megastars. Messi will still be no.1 - amigo.

Between him and Bale in 5 years? Lol Messi will be 29 - an age most people consider to be a strikers peak. Playing alongside the likes of Montoya' date=' Thiago, Rafinha, Gerard, Dongou - the next generation of Barcelona megastars. Messi will still be no.1 - amigo.[/quote']

Finally I've found two people with sense, you and JKerrs realise that Germany isnt the only footballing nation in the world? and that Gotze Reus and Leitner arent actually better than Messi right now, and in fact, all 3 put together x10 + Ronaldo will never come close to him

Praise the lord some people on here have a brain

A couple of questions here guys:

Marcelo Vieira or Hummels?

Badstuber or Jordi Alba?

Stephanos Kapinos (Pana keeper) or Butland?

Also Gareth Bale is finally available in another GW of mine and he would automatically be my first choice LB if I bought him. Thing is, he hasn't been playing at LB in a very long time [now a M,AM(L)] and so SM might drop his LB position. Thoughts?:confused:

Cheers, repped when can.

Badstuber or Jordi Alba?

Also Gareth Bale is finally available in another GW of mine and he would automatically be my first choice LB if I bought him. Thing is' date=' he hasn't been playing at LB in a very long time [now a M,AM(L)'] and so SM might drop his LB position. Thoughts?:confused:

Cheers, repped when can.

My choices in bold.

Yes, Bale will no longer be a LB when SM get round to changing it. He hasn't played at LB for a couple of years.

Badstuber or Jordi Alba?

Also Gareth Bale is finally available in another GW of mine and he would automatically be my first choice LB if I bought him. Thing is' date=' he hasn't been playing at LB in a very long time [now a M,AM(L)'] and so SM might drop his LB position. Thoughts?:confused:

Cheers, repped when can.

hummels is god.

LOOK AT VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWACn1RugW8

Badstuber should earn a 92-93 this summer, while alba continues to be an important barca player. I would take alba, because better nt.

Butland---better nt, and already proving to be a good gk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrzpYeXDuJk

Well, every since Bale has become a scoring machine for the Spurs, it seems likely that he will not be playing left back, maybe only against a weak side. With Tottenham Hotspur playing so well every since Bale has become a winger, yes, I believe that Bale will lose that position.

Cheers. :D:D:D

Finally I've found two people with sense' date=' you and JKerrs realise that Germany isnt the only footballing nation in the world? and that Gotze Reus and Leitner arent actually better than Messi right now, and in fact, all 3 put together x10 + Ronaldo will never come close to him

Praise the lord some people on here have a brain[/quote']

actually, no one is close to messi...dont even bother selling him.

(only if a deal like this: 120 M + Ronaldo + Ozil + Gotze + Draxler + Courtois + Reus = Messi) :D

Badstuber or Jordi Alba?

Cheers, repped when can.

Hummels - best CB on planet earth comrade. 96+ Potential. Could be the greastest CB that ever lived soon enough.

Badstuber all day long, with Hummels, they are juggernauts for their huge clubs. Both will go on to have succesful careers with many trophies and in SM terms, both be beyond 95/96 easily.

Butland>>Kapinos But things can change, nobody would have thought Big Papa of Greece would become such a great CB in Der Bundesliga. If Kapinos gets a money move to a Munchengladbach - when Ter Stegen leaves, i think in SM ratings terms he could be higher than Butland. It all depends on who Kapinos joins comrade, so if you can, wait it out until the summer if you can, if not, Butland is the realistic choice, and Kapinos is a big big gamble.

I think Bale will stay as LB in SM until the end of the season, because he slots into there nicely now and again. Get him either way, he's only going up in SM ratings from here on out.

Hope i could be assistance and good luck in your game worlds comrade. :)B)

Badstuber or Jordi Alba?

Already rated higher and will rise again in next reviews' date=' also Spain's first choise LB.[/b']

Also Gareth Bale is finally available in another GW of mine and he would automatically be my first choice LB if I bought him. Thing is, he hasn't been playing at LB in a very long time [now a M,AM(L)] and so SM might drop his LB position. Thoughts?:confused:

If he's not playing as LB for Wales, which he probably doesn't, then he should soon loose his LB position.

Finally I've found two people with sense' date=' you and JKerrs realise that Germany isnt the only footballing nation in the world? and that Gotze Reus and Leitner arent actually better than Messi right now, and in fact, all 3 put together x10 + Ronaldo will never come close to him

Praise the lord some people on here have a brain[/quote']

Ofc Gotze and Reus are not close to Messi, but to say 10×Reus + 10×Gotze + 10×Leitner + Cristiano < Messi, is more ridiculous than what he said.

Why does everyone have to be compared to Messi?

Let players be who they are instead of just comparing them to the greatest player to ever put on a pair of boots.

Given that Messi is arguably the greatest of all-time the answer to 99.9999999% of the "can [insert name] be as good as Messi?" questions is going to be an obvious No.

Compare players of similar styles - Gotze to Iniesta for example.

Let players be who they are instead of just comparing them to the greatest player to ever put on a pair of boots.

Given that Messi is arguably the greatest of all-time the answer to 99.9999999% of the "can [insert name] be as good as Messi?" questions is going to be an obvious No.

fifa 13 messi >>>> messi. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hummels is god.

LOOK AT VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWACn1RugW8

Badstuber should earn a 92-93 this summer' date=' while alba continues to be an important barca player. I would take[u'] alba[/u], because better nt.

Butland---better nt, and already proving to be a good gk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrzpYeXDuJk

Well, every since Bale has become a scoring machine for the Spurs, it seems likely that he will not be playing left back, maybe only against a weak side. With Tottenham Hotspur playing so well every since Bale has become a winger, yes, I believe that Bale will lose that position.

Cheers. :D:D:D

actually' date=' no one is close to messi...dont even bother selling him.

(only if a deal like this: 120 M + Ronaldo + Ozil + Gotze + Draxler + Courtois + Reus = Messi) :D[/quote']

Beautiful beautiful comments comrade.

When you made that Hummels comment, i immediately knew, this guy knows his Deutsch Football and worldwide football in general haha.

Spot on with everything you said.

P.S i would actually sell Messi for that deal, eyes blindfolded, hands tied, mouth duck taped hahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D

Different type of players comrade' date=' but in SM ratings terms, Gotze should reach 96/97 quite easily before he's 25, but i'm not sure he can be 98 or 99.

My answer would be not quite, but he'l still go down as a great Borussia Dortmund legend in 20 years.[/quote']

I agree wery wery much with you comrade. Gotze will be better than Iniesta rated 97 when he is 25 - that is a more realistic comparison as they are great great CAM's at different stages in their careers.

Well said. :)

Beautiful beautiful comments comrade.

When you made that Hummels comment' date=' i immediately knew, this guy knows his Deutsch Football and worldwide football in general haha.

Spot on with everything you said.

P.S i would actually sell Messi for that deal, eyes blindfolded, hands tied, mouth duck taped hahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D[/quote']

hummels is god though, i watch bundesliga almost every good match (schalke, monchengladbach, bayern, dortmund and leverkusen----I am also very knowlegible in the german league.

Same, I would sell Messi too in that deal, but Barca Chairman would die before.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't know if he is the best player of all time. We should maybe see him play in some other club than Barca, to see how he would perform there.

But he's the best active player and I'm not the one who compared them.

hummels is god though' date=' i watch bundesliga almost every good match (schalke, monchengladbach, bayern, dortmund and leverkusen----I am also very knowlegible in the german league.

Same, I would sell Messi too in that deal, but Barca Chairman would die before.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[/quote']

YES YES AND YES. I agree with you so so much there!!!

Hummels is in my eyes the greatest CB that ever lived, and Badstuber and Howedes are not far behind either!!!!

Hummels + Badstuber = the modern day greatest CB's

^^ That is the Messi vs Ronaldo in terms of CB comparisons to see who is the greatest CB on the planet at the moment.

I'd say Hummels is #1 defender in the world, but Badstuber after he recovers of injury shall not be too far behind. I also see Howedes joining Der Bavarians next summer and getting stronger, and Howedes-Badstuber vs Hummels-Subotic will be a devestating match up next season!!! ;):D:):)

P.S. silly silly bias Barca chairman hahahahaa :D:D:D

YES YES AND YES. I agree with you so so much there!!!

Hummels is in my eyes the greatest CB that ever lived' date=' and Badstuber and Howedes are not far behind either!!!!

Hummels + Badstuber = the modern day greatest CB's

^^ That is the Messi vs Ronaldo in terms of CB comparisons to see who is the greatest CB on the planet at the moment.

I'd say Hummels is #1 defender in the world, but Badstuber after he recovers of injury shall not be too far behind. I also see Howedes joining Der Bavarians next summer and getting stronger, and Howedes-Badstuber vs Hummels-Subotic will be a devestating match up next season!!! ;):D:):)

P.S. silly silly bias Barca chairman hahahahaa :D:D:D[/quote']

agreed. Lets see who wins the champions league!

And is hummels joins BAYERN......UH OH.... europe is in trouble....

Badstuber or Jordi Alba?

Cheers, repped when can.

Hummels + Jordi Alba + Butland

I think its best you still get Bale as you never know :o But I highly doubt Bale will keep his LB anyway :)