Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

agreed. Lets see who wins the champions league!

And is hummels joins BAYERN......UH OH.... europe is in trouble....

Yes, sometimes i completely forget Hummels was Bayern Munchen supporter when he was younger, but not anymore comrade. He is Borussia Dortmund future captain and legend through and through.

He has a contract until 2018 and he is wery wery loyal.

I think with Howedes at Bayern, they would be much much stronger also with Guardiola manager!!!

Bayern vs BVB champions league finals for the next 6 years straight!! Now that'd be a beautiful sight haha. :D

Yes' date=' sometimes i completely forget Hummels was Bayern Munchen supporter when he was younger, but not anymore comrade. He is Borussia Dortmund future captain and legend through and through.

He has a contract until 2018 and he is wery wery loyal.

I think with Howedes at Bayern, they would be much much stronger also with Guardiola manager!!!

Bayern vs BVB champions league finals for the next 6 years straight!! Now that'd be a beautiful sight haha. :D[/quote']

yeah...but imagine: hummels in bayern. EUROPE would be in serious trouble!

Hummels - best CB on planet earth comrade. 96+ Potential. Could be the greastest CB that ever lived soon enough.

Badstuber all day long' date=' with Hummels, they are juggernauts for their huge clubs. Both will go on to have succesful careers with many trophies and in SM terms, both be beyond 95/96 easily.

Butland>>Kapinos But things can change, nobody would have thought Big Papa of Greece would become such a great CB in Der Bundesliga. If Kapinos gets a money move to a Munchengladbach - when Ter Stegen leaves, i think in SM ratings terms he could be higher than Butland. It all depends on who Kapinos joins comrade, so if you can, wait it out until the summer if you can, if not, Butland is the realistic choice, and Kapinos is a big big gamble.

I think Bale will stay as LB in SM until the end of the season, because he slots into there nicely now and again. Get him either way, he's only going up in SM ratings from here on out.

Hope i could be assistance and good luck in your game worlds comrade. :)B)[/quote']

You've changed quite abit since the last time you were here. Altho, you still have that occasional outburst of German testosterone from time to time. Thanks.

A couple of questions here guys:

Marcelo Vieira or Hummels?

Badstuber or Jordi Alba?

Stephanos Kapinos (Pana keeper) or Butland?

Also Gareth Bale is finally available in another GW of mine and he would automatically be my first choice LB if I bought him. Thing is' date=' he hasn't been playing at LB in a very long time [now a M,AM(L)'] and so SM might drop his LB position. Thoughts?:confused:

Cheers, repped when can.

Hummels

Alba

Butland

I would still get Bale :)

A couple of questions here guys:

Marcelo Vieira or Hummels?

Badstuber or Jordi Alba?

Stephanos Kapinos (Pana keeper) or Butland?

Also Gareth Bale is finally available in another GW of mine and he would automatically be my first choice LB if I bought him. Thing is' date=' he hasn't been playing at LB in a very long time [now a M,AM(L)'] and so SM might drop his LB position. Thoughts?:confused:

Cheers, repped when can.

Hummels

Alba

Butland

Bale's position will change no doubt but he is still worth buying.

Wolscheid

Papadipoulos

Isla

Ogbonna

:)

At last - getting this thread back on track after a page of Bundesliga talk.

I like this order too.

Hi guys I just got a player hogging team :mad:and i am willing to sell someone to reduce finance pressure.

Neuer

Ter stegen

Pique

Ramos

Vidic

Alves

Derossi

Ronaldo

Xavi

Iniesta

Fabregas

Busquets

Ribery

Ozil

Silva

Mata

Messi

Ibrahimovic

Rooney

Rvp

Aguero

Benzema

Falcao

Too many good player and hard to decide for me. I am playing a 352 formation so who to keep and sell maybe?

THe ex manager is horrible and capture all good players and don't play them :mad::mad:

is davide santon worth buying? I Need A Reserve Back

As a reserve yes' date=' but if rather go for Digne, or Montoya.

Hi guys I just got a player hogging team :mad:and i am willing to sell someone to reduce finance pressure.

Neuer

Ter stegen

Pique

Ramos

Vidic

Alves

Derossi

Ronaldo

Xavi

Iniesta

Fabregas

Busquets

Ribery

Ozil

Silva

Mata

Messi

Ibrahimovic

Rooney

Rvp

Aguero

Benzema

Falcao

Too many good player and hard to decide for me. I am playing a 352 formation so who to keep and sell maybe?

THe ex manager is horrible and capture all good players and don't play them :mad::mad:

Dani Alves & De Rossi jump out most but that would affect depth - after that probably Benzema, Ibra and Silva are the ones I'd look at shipping out.

What setup is this in fella?

It is in a spanish championship. I dont really remember the GW number of all my team.

I thought alves playing good in barcelona?

Dani Alves is Dani Alves. You asked who people think you should sell to trim your squad and I gave my opinion - if anything you have asked in the wrong thread.