Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

BOATENG Or ABATE Or RICHARDS?

Stefan REINARTZ OR HÖWEDES?

Definetley Boateng and Howedes' date=' Boateng especially must be nailed on for a rise next time round having missed out this time, under-rated criminally on here and extremely useful as he can play anywhere across the back and versitile defenders are handy.

Howedes is simply a better player than Reinartz from what I have seen, I could see him moving on to a bigger club soon enough as well.

Tom Cleverley and Zaha or Eriksen?

Cleverley and Zaha.

Although not a massive fan of Cleverley he is now a regular for both United and the NT whist Zaha is extremely raw but has bundles of talent, I live five mins from Palace ground and seen him live a few times a bundle of tricks and with the right nurturing and who better than Alex Fergurson he could be anything.

Eriksen for me is over-rated on here the way some people talk he is a world-beater when in reality he has proven very little. He looks good in Holland but then Holland is a pretty weak League and on the biggest stages he has failed to impress, at the Euro's he was pretty woeful and Denmark set there whole team around him. Against better players he just looked like another player nothing out of the ordinary.

Still has it all to prove for me, if it was Cleverley V Eriksen I would go Eriksen, but Zaha as a sweetner is to good to turn down.

Definetley get the duo.

Tom Cleverley and Zaha or Eriksen?

Don't think Cleverley is anything special but due to relativly poor competition for now, he's locked on for a 90 or maybe ever 91 rating in the not too distant future. Zaha is a great talent, but its too early to tell, plus I reckon a move to United might be a too big of a move too early..

Eriksen is class and even tho he hasn't been too convincing in the national side, he has plenty of time to change that. There's plenty of quality players who hasn't always been the best performers at the national stage, Ibrahimovic springs to mind..

He could still - with - the right move hit 92 or maybe even 93 in the future. A rating that I can't see either of the united duo reaching.

But ofcourse this is speculations, dealing with young talents is always a gamble.

bale+muller for Ronaldo ' date=' to much?

i have AM/wing : valencia, hazard,ribery ,reus , kroos

attackers : cavani , falcao , girou ,jovetic[/quote']

l wouldn't do the deal if you consider staying for long term.

Tabanou or Georgino wijnaldum or however you spell it :P

l'd go for wijnaldum, he's younger and more talented ;)

Godin or Vertonghen.

Vertonghen is younger and LB as well but can Godin get higher playing for Athletico?

both realy good ,Vertonghen is playing for much hype out club&NT , he could grow faster . Godin is a solid defender , but i think he must move to grow.Atletico are indebted and they will sell ther best palyers at the end of the season.

I'd appriate if any of you could rank the following

Strootman

Eriksen

Lucas ( Moura )

Lucas - Strootman - Eriksen

bale+muller for Ronaldo ' date=' to much?

i have AM/wing : valencia, hazard,ribery ,reus , kroos

attackers : cavani , falcao , girou ,jovetic[/quote']

Would rather give Valencia and Giroud :P but I would give Bale and Muller yep.

Tabanou or Georgino wijnaldum or however you spell it :P

Wijnaldum

Godin or Vertonghen.

Vertonghen is younger and LB as well but can Godin get higher playing for Athletico?

Godin for me, but can't go wrong with either.

Lucas

Eriksen

Strootman

Lucas for me. Very promising player. Then Strootman and followed by Eriksen. Can't go wrong with any but Lucas definitely edge it among this 3.

Godin or Vertonghen.

Gotta go with Godin with this one.