Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sell my Suarez for Lamela+Giroud ?

Suarez is having a bad form at my squad' date=' his place is taken by Huntelaar. The other manager gave me the option to swapp suarez with cavani, should l do it ? In long term who will develop more?[/quote']

No to Lamela + Giroud but yes to Cavani. Cavani is in great form this season and playing at the better club. I'd go for El Matodor.:)

Suarez is having a bad form at my squad' date=' his place is taken by Huntelaar. The other manager gave me the option to swapp suarez with cavani, should l do it ? In long term who will develop more?[/quote']

If you want to sell him, then the better option is to swap him with El Matador. :)

Edit: IIR beat me for 2 minutes. :( I agree with him.

is davide santon worth buying? I Need A Reserve Back

No.

Tony Jantschke will be the best RB in the world when he is 26/27. World class RB and in SM terms' date=' i believe he can reach 95/96 - should be around Dani Alves' rating in the future. :)

Hi guys I just got a player hogging team :mad:and i am willing to sell someone to reduce finance pressure.

Neuer

Ter stegen

Pique

Ramos

Vidic

Alves

Derossi

Ronaldo

Xavi

Iniesta

Fabregas

Busquets

Ribery

Ozil

Silva

Mata

Messi

Ibrahimovic

Rooney

Rvp

Aguero

Benzema

Falcao

Too many good player and hard to decide for me. I am playing a 352 formation so who to keep and sell maybe?

THe ex manager is horrible and capture all good players and don't play them :mad::mad:

Bold = sell comrade.

They are either way overated, or on the decline. Trust me, the rest of your players are absolutely amazing haha. :P:cool:

BOATENG Or ABATE Or RICHARDS?

Stefan REINARTZ OR HÖWEDES?

Comrade trust my perspective' date='

Micah Richards = beastly RB

Howedes>>>>>> Reinartz.

Tom Cleverley and Zaha or Eriksen?

Eriksen all day every day. He has so much higher technical ability then the other two, and he has a better chance of winning more international honours then the other 2. ;):D

I'd appriate if any of you could rank the following

Strootman

Eriksen

Lucas ( Moura )

1 = Moura Moura Moura

2 = Erky

3 = Strutsy

Tabanou or Georgino wijnaldum or however you spell it :P

Franck Tabanou is a left footed Franck Ribery.

He is single handedly running the show at Toulouse in a tougher league.

Tabanou could be a world beater' date=' depending on who he joins in the future e.g. if he joins a top 6 club in Der Bundesliga, he immediately has the potential to reach 92/93.

Godin or Vertonghen.

Vertonghen is younger and LB as well but can Godin get higher playing for Athletico?

Vertonghen edges it comrade. Thats a toughy haha.

Bruno Martins Indi or Lorenzo Insigne?

Holy moly' date=' BRUNO MARTINS INDI comrade!!!!! He will be a great great CB rated 95/96 in the future, he's a better version of Dopey Douglas Maicon and Sol Campbell mixed together!!! Top top CB, and i expect him to join Der Bundesliga or EPL soon enough!! Top top player, whereas Insigne needs to leave a poor Serie A league to stand a chance of 90+ in the future.

Suarez is having a bad form at my squad, his place is taken by Huntelaar. The other manager gave me the option to swapp suarez with cavani, should l do it ? In long term who will develop more?

Suarez >>> Cavani.

Suarez runs the show at Liverpool, where as Hamsik runs the show at Napoli.

Cavani is two dimensional, whereas Suarez is 6 dimensional, and he plays with more variation e.g. on and off the ball.

Suarez will reach 96 where as Cavani will only ever hit 95 in a poor Serie A league.

Hope i could help you all comrades and good luck with your deals. :):)B)

Nah, I'd keep Luis Suárez :)

Do I see this right? You rate Richards higher than Boateng who plays in best league in the world? :rolleyes:

You probably thought that he thinks other Boateng-KPB. :P

Micah Richards >>>> Both Boatengs. Doesn't matter which.

Jerome Boateng has cost Bayern 2 champions league titles and trophies, he cost them the DFB Pokal cup twice also.

He is too mistake-prone, where as every time i see Richards, he is a forward non-stop bullet train that nobody can stop when he is in full flow at RB.

Man City really do have 2 great RBs!!!! I would love to see Micah Richards join Der Bundesliga one day, but there are so many great RB's in Der Bundesliga, it's hard to see which top 6/7 club he could join haha.:P:)

Jerome Boateng has cost Bayern 2 champions league titles and trophies' date=' he cost them the DFB Pokal cup twice also.

He is too mistake-prone, where as every time i see Richards, he is a forward non-stop bullet train that nobody can stop when he is in full flow at RB.

Man City really do have 2 great RBs!!!! I would love to see Micah Richards join Der Bundesliga one day, but there are so many great RB's in Der Bundesliga, it's hard to see which top 6/7 club he could join haha.:P:)

when was the last time you seen Micah ?

Jerome Boateng has cost Bayern 2 champions league titles and trophies' date=' he cost them the DFB Pokal cup twice also.[/b']

That was Badstuber....Oh well.