Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have too many attacking midfielders/wingers and could do with offloading a couple. The concerns are starting to build up.

Out of the following' date=' name [b']two[/b] you would sell.

Thiago Alcantara

Franck Ribery

James Rodriguez

David Silva

Juan Mata

Mario Gotze

Angel Di Maria

Hard One, But I Would Sell James And Thiago

I have too many attacking midfielders/wingers and could do with offloading a couple. The concerns are starting to build up.

Thiago Alcantara

Franck Ribery

James Rodriguez

David Silva

Juan Mata

Mario Gotze

Angel Di Maria

Comrade, selling Ribery or Gotze would be one of the biggest mistakes you'd ever make. Deutsch football is on the rise, and Ribery pioneered the Deutsch rise. I love Ribery and he will rise to 96 in the summer, i can almost smell his +1 right now - he slaughtered Arsenal tonight, something i predicted if you read other forums. ;)

But in general, Angel is on the decline and Thiago is an average player. He isn't up to high champions league top 4/5 team quality. He just makes quantity at Barca.

Sell the 2 in bold comrade have faith and good luck. :)B)

RAFAEL Da Silva + Benzia = Wilshere

Which side ?

Wilshy all day every day. He is Arsenals best player, and i'l make a bold statement - future Barcelona captain and champions league winner!!

Good luck comrade and all the best. :P:cool:

Thiago Alcantara

Franck Ribery

James Rodriguez

David Silva

Juan Mata

Mario Gotze

Angel Di Maria

Thiago definite, Ribery with a heavy heart :(

Thiago Alcantara

Franck Ribery

James Rodriguez

David Silva

Juan Mata

Mario Gotze

Angel Di Maria

Thiago and Rodriguez, but it would be much better if you exchange them with other good players instead of selling them (unless of course the money are VERY useful to you).

Also, if i was you, i would try to keep them as long as possible, by:

- loaning them out.

- trying to rotate my team if the chairman doesn't allow them to be loaned out.

- buying their concerns off (and creating money by selling other players and by buying/selling risers).

would you give sakho and gameiro for chiellini

For the short term yes, long term no.

Sakho is a great CB, and Gameiro is a deadly CF!!

Chiellini will be on the decline in 3 years time as Italians usually do.

P.S. Ligue 1 is an improving league where as Serie A is on a downhill slope, only being saved by Juventus and Napoli at the moment. It's a very useless league so i'd keep Sahko and Gameiro if i was you.

Good luck and have faith comrade. :)

For the short term yes' date=' long term no.

Sakho is a great CB, and Gameiro is a deadly CF!!

Chiellini will be on the decline in 3 years time as Italians usually do.

P.S. Ligue 1 is an improving league where as Serie A is on a downhill slope, only being saved by Juventus and Napoli at the moment. It's a very useless league so i'd keep Sahko and Gameiro if i was you.

Good luck and have faith comrade. :)[/quote']

i wouldnt say so. If you see, there are very few excellent defenders in soccermanager. Lets name them all:

Puyol

Vidic

Pique

Busquets

Alves

Lahm

Marcello

Ramos

Alba

Kompany

Hummels

Thats not that many, and forwards / AMs are a bit too common.

Sakho is great, but wont rise/change.

Gameiro scored 5 goals in 15 matches, thats good when compared to other 90s. (Pjanic, etc).

But Gameiro is not guaranteed a rise, and will make your team less impressive. Try offering Chellini to a weak team, if you really want to sell him-- For instance, I sold Chellini for 70 mill, and then bought many youth players which is now worth over 120 mill.

See what I mean???? :D:D:D

Begovic for Ramsey and Fabianski?

Begovic all day long. Arsenal are on the decline' date=' where as Begovic is rising as a keeper and could be joining Der Bundesliga soon enough hence his rating will immediately push up to 92/93.

Hope i could help comrade. :)

if you are getting begovic, YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What he said ^^^ hahahaa ;):D:D

Gotze or Muller?

Gotzy Wotzy just about, but Thomas Mullllleerr will be a goal scoring machinen in the future, and one half of Deutschlands deadly CF strike force with Rolls Reus.

Gotze = 25 97

Muller = 28 96

Two modern greats, get both if you can comrade. Future legends of the game!!!:):P:cool:

Thank you guys ;)

Another question' date=' could you rank these players?

Eriksen, Thiago, Isco, Oscar, Kuba

I should sell one or two of them, I have overbooking in the mid. TY.[/quote']

#1 Blazy

#2 Isco

#3 Erky

#4 Osc

#5 Thiago

Hope i could be of assistance and by the look of things, you should 100% sell the overhyped Thiago, and possibly Oscar is well, who for me comes 2nd best against Erky and is no match against Isc or Blazy!!

Good luck with your deals and success comrade. :)B):cool:

#1 Blazy

#2 Isco

#3 Erky

#4 Osc

#5 Thiago

Hope i could be of assistance and by the look of things' date=' you should 100% sell the overhyped Thiago, and possibly Oscar is well, who for me comes 2nd best against Erky and is no match against Isc or Blazy!!

Good luck with your deals and success comrade. :)B):cool:[/quote']

Thanks mate, I only follow La Liga so I can't really opine about Eriksen and Oscar, but Thiago 5th? really? I know he isn't playing a lot, but here in Barcelona we consider him as the next Xavi when he retires.

Also, how long do you believe Kuba will keep rising? Where is his limit?

PS: I've checked your threads about German teams, all are cool :D

Thanks mate' date=' I only follow La Liga so I can't really opine about Eriksen and Oscar, but Thiago 5th? really? I know he isn't playing a lot, but here in Barcelona we consider him as the next Xavi when he retires.

Also, how long do you believe Kuba will keep rising? Where is his limit?

PS: I've checked your threads about German teams, all are cool :D[/quote']

Eriksen is a fine fine flare player and is destined for pure greatness and he would be suited to a team like BVB or even Bayern. He's a great passer, great vision and good awareness. He doesn't track back much, but he makes up for that with his exquisite passing - this is all based down to the 12 champions league matches i have watched him in. Erky is better than Thiago and Oscar technically, mentally and physically.

Oscar is a good crosser and a decent finisher, but his weakness is that he is very weak physically and he has wery poor stamina.

hmmm, I think Jack Wilshere will be Barcelona's next Xavi in my opinion.

P.S. i rate Gundogan much much higher than Thiago and Gundogan for me resembles Xavi the most - i expect great great things from Der Deutsch-Xavi - Gundogan haha.

Blazy's limit is possibly 93, although i think if they can beat Bayern in the final of the champions league this year then he could reach 93 immediately in the summer, then 94 next season.

Nevertheless the whole BVB team this time next year will be averaged around 93, and there's a slight possibility Blazy could reach 94, when Gotze is hitting 96 and Reus is hitting 95.

P.S. thanks comrade haha, i hope to make my threads/posts as entertaining as possible. Glad you enjoy the read.:D

And good luck with your deals in the future comrade. B):cool: