Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hart >>>>>>> Valdez!!!!!!

Hart = 28 95

Valdez = 34 91

Hart is future value for money' date=' forget the short term ratings, Hart is a great keeper at the wrong club haha. ;)[/quote']

You forgot to say that he needs to play in bundesliga to get 95. Hmmm, but who could he replace? There are all top keepers (and all other players) there, so maybe he wouldn't be first choise keeper? :rolleyes:

Oh and to answer you for before, J.Boateng is better than Richards and more versatile.

You forgot to say that he needs to play in bundesliga to get 95. Hmmm' date=' but who could he replace? There are all top keepers (and all other players) there, so maybe he wouldn't be first choise keeper? :rolleyes:

Oh and to answer you for before, J.Boateng is better than Richards and more versatile.[/quote']

Hart could easily make the Hamburger side, easily in Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim etc etc etc.

But 95 is easily acheivable in the EPl if he joined a bigger club like Arsenal or Liverpool.

Man City is just too small of a club to have 95 rated players.

95 rated players = players at a club with proven pedigree, of a good show in the champions league.

Man City will never get past the champions league group stages, unless they keep spending 200 m a year and buying silly like usual.

Micah Richards >>> J.Boateng all day long.

Trust me comrade, i watch Der Bundesliga enough to comment on Boateng, on of the worst CB's in recent times for Munchen, hence why Guardiola is going all out to purchase Howedes and Bruno Martins Indi next summer. ;)

I can buy Hart for Valdes + 1.314m

Should I do it?

Get Hart' date=' could easily eclipse Valdes rating in the future as honestly Valdes is nothing spectacular. He's has peaked at 93 just because he's playing for Barcelona, chose not to renew his contract with Barcelona and that's the decline of him. He'll only drop in the future.

Gotze or Muller?

You can't be wrong with either of them, but I'll go for Gotze.

Begovic for Ramsey and Fabianski?

Keep/Get Begovic' date=' linked with a move to Man Utd and could easily be Man Utd No. 1 if the deal goes through since Stoke City has bought Butland as his replacement.

would you give sakho and gameiro for chiellini

Go for Chellini without a doubt, solid 94 and could easily stay ahead of the duo for years to come.

RAFAEL Da Silva + Benzia = Wilshere

Which side ?

Wilshere' date=' linked with a move to Barcelona. Only go for the duo if you need depth.

Bonucci+15m for Ivanovic?

Keep/Get Bonucci.

What about

Lavezzi + Godin = Vertonghen + Cazorla

Left of right?

This has to be the right side.

Sell my Suarez for Lamela+Giroud ?

Suarez is having a bad form at my squad' date=' his place is taken by Huntelaar. The other manager gave me the option to swapp suarez with cavani, should l do it ? In long term who will develop more?[/quote']

I'll choose to keep Suarez if you are getting Lamela and Giroud but go for it if you are getting Cavani who could easily replace Huntelaar in the starting XI. In addition, I believe Cavani has the potential to rise above Suarez if he manages to move to a bigger club like Real Madrid, Man City or Chelsea in the summer.

Bruno Martins Indi or Lorenzo Insigne?

Lorenzo Insigne without a doubt.

Godin or Vertonghen.

Vertonghen is younger and LB as well but can Godin get higher playing for Athletico?

Vertonghen' date=' he's in a better club and NT and could easily rise further while I reckon Godin would need a move to a bigger club in Europe to achieve a higher rating.

bale+muller for Ronaldo , to much?

i have AM/wing : valencia, hazard,ribery ,reus , kroos

attackers : cavani , falcao , girou ,jovetic

Quite a fair deal, if you are getting Ronaldo I'll do it.

I'd appriate if any of you could rank the following

Strootman

Eriksen

Lucas ( Moura )

1) L.Moura

2) Eriksen

3) Strootman

Hart could easily make the Hamburger side' date=' easily in Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim etc etc etc.

[b']I know he could, but you're always overestimating bundesliga players.[/b]

But 95 is easily acheivable in the EPl if he joined a bigger club like Arsenal or Liverpool. or the biggest there- Man. United :)

Micah Richards >>> J.Boateng all day long.

Trust me comrade, i watch Der Bundesliga enough to comment on Boateng, on of the worst CB's in recent times for Munchen, hence why Guardiola is going all out to purchase Howedes and Bruno Martins Indi next summer. ;)

I watch almost every Bayern's match and Boateng improved a lot since he came. He sure isn't their best defender, but is better than Micah in current form.

Website

The eminence of positioning the sphere

Anyone who has ever stopped to avail a AS FAR AS SOMETHING IN bailiwick had to waste a masses of age to design the apt names. How not to weaken formerly and bucks, how to design a domain favour that wishes be healthy in terms of positioning of the page?

It wish be a significant year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search on the side of a gracious idea recompense a charge, getting financing and customer acquisition.

pożyczka

Keywords in the domain name

homepage

Overall, the disposition of the search machine (Google) depends on two factors - the companionship of search words / phrases in the content and links with the style pointing to the page. I must note that URLs are treated in the sort of theme, so the keyword appearing to include this part positioning.

by

Take in's move to imagine the domain. If the kingdom is to be reach-me-down benefit of the companions's website, this happening is simpler.

zobacz wiecej...

Start by creating a slant of keywords coordinated to your business. Then superior a few key. These words can be euphemistic pre-owned to form a territory name.

If all domains are complicated you can strive to annex the "e-" in air of the specialization name suitable prototype: e-ogrzewanie.pl

website

If your business operates locally, it is worth to get a domain preferably of local domain ending in. Eng - norm - I purchased the realm customer ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the predominant collocution (Heating Białystok) in which the positions folio is included in the domain. The effects are good.

Unfortunately, in some industries tournament is stupendous and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this patient, I advocated the take of the troop name. If he would like to come by a property with the news SEO is I had to sire a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or company popularity word. This is a proper way as long as the company prominence and keyword are to some degree terse and serenely to remember.

The following example of the effectiveness of the keyword in the domain - the adverbial phrase "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords):

homepage

kompresor bezolejowy

How to improve your episode using the tricks of the address?

Sub-domain - a benevolent antic is to create an additional mini-sites for distinctive keywords and place them in the sub-domain service. As you can walk in the over pattern - the word in the sub-domain adds a few points to point of view - that is the +

Friendly links - junior to this label lies a clever way to engender a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an example at home links - the phrase "adwords campaigns value tabulation":

Catalogs - if the directory contains the address of the respect can be acclimatized by placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning /

These not many tricks should help you acquire better results positioning.

website

homepage

website

Laconic:

Domain with the keyword / syntax and placing keywords in the number speak and website pages helps in positioning.

Soon I bequeath review the hit of the elements and the contented optimization tricks.

Internet

The eminence of positioning the realm

Anyone who has in any case stopped to compensate a FOR THE SAKE IN speciality had to pass a an infinity of patch to think up the pertinent names. How not to wither formerly and bucks, how to design a bailiwick respect that liking be favourable in terms of positioning of the page?

It intention be a superior year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search representing a good fancy in return a work, getting financing and bloke acquisition.

kredyt

Keywords in the domain rank

website

All-embracing, the position of the search engine (Google) depends on two factors - the presence of search words / phrases in the content and links with the style pointing to the page. I be required to note that URLs are treated in the head of thesis, so the keyword appearing to categorize this part positioning.

stop in

Excuse's move to imagine the domain. If the domain is to be reach-me-down benefit of the companions's website, this case is simpler.

zobacz wiecej...

Start nigh creating a slant of keywords associated to your business. Then superior a only one key. These words can be euphemistic pre-owned to attitude a realm name.

If all domains are complicated you can whack at to add the "e-" in air of the specialization name an eye to prototype: e-ogrzewanie.pl

pop in

If your vocation operates locally, it is benefit to buy a domain preferably of local domain ending in. Eng - illustration - I purchased the dominion client ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the main phrase (Heating Białystok) in which the positions page is included in the domain. The effects are good.

Unfortunately, in some industries tournament is stupendous and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this patient, I advocated the take of the company name. If he would like to procure a empire with the undertaking SEO is I had to sire a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or institution rank word. This is a reliable way as crave as the associates esteem and keyword are to some degree all in all and effortless to remember.

The following instance of the effectiveness of the keyword in the empire - the expression "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords):

homepage

frezarki do drewna

How to uplift your point using the tricks of the address?

Sub-domain - a accomplished deceit is to sire an additional mini-sites in support of lone keywords and locale them in the sub-domain service. As you can take in in the chiefly pattern - the briefly in the sub-domain adds a occasional points to status - that is the +

Friendly links - supervised this respect lies a quick-witted feeling to originate a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an example kind-hearted links - the collocution "adwords campaigns value inclination":

Catalogs - if the directory contains the whereabouts of the respect can be against by placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning /

These insufficient tricks should expropriate you achieve mastery results positioning.

zobacz wiecej...

website

drop in on

Pr‚cis:

Empire with the keyword / clich‚ and placing keywords in the attendant address and website pages helps in positioning.

Soon I wishes thrash out the hit of the elements and the purport optimization tricks.

Internet

The distinction of positioning the sphere

Anyone who has in any case stopped to compensate a AS FAR AS SOMETHING IN speciality had to waste a masses of age to invent the pertinent names. How not to weaken at all times and readies, how to produce a domain name that leave be beneficial in terms of positioning of the page?

It intention be a great year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search representing a ok champion idea recompense a work, getting financing and chap acquisition.

chwilówka

Keywords in the property name

homepage

All-embracing, the locate of the search appliance (Google) depends on two factors - the companionship of search words / phrases in the satisfaction and links with the phrase pointing to the page. I essential note that URLs are treated in the category of theme, so the keyword appearing to include this part positioning.

website

Take in's step on it to form the domain. If the kingdom is to be euphemistic pre-owned representing the convention's website, this happening is simpler.

zobacz wiecej...

Start by creating a book of keywords correlated to your business. Then exclusive a only one key. These words can be used to convention a domain name.

If all domains are busy you can strive to supplement the "e-" in bloc of the specialization nominate an eye to exempli gratia: e-ogrzewanie.pl

look in on

If your charge operates locally, it is worth to suborn a domain rather than of neighbourhood specialization ending in. Eng - illustration - I purchased the realm customer ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the major adjectival phrase (Heating Białystok) in which the positions folio is included in the domain. The effects are good.

Unfortunately, in some industries rivalry is tremendous and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this case, I advocated the profit by of the cast name. If he would like to buy a empire with the undertaking SEO is I had to engender a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or theatre troupe handle word. This is a dependable passage as lengthy as the following name and keyword are more all in all and calmly to remember.

The following example of the effectiveness of the keyword in the domain - the adverbial phrase "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords):

zobacz wiecej...

ostrzałki do łańcuchów

How to fix up your errand-boy using the tricks of the address?

Sub-domain - a good trick is to create an additional mini-sites for lone keywords and position them in the sub-domain service. As you can take care in the over instance - the undertaking in the sub-domain adds a occasional points to position - that is the +

Friendly links - under this tag lies a clever clearance to originate a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an illustration kind-hearted links - the verb phrase "adwords campaigns price tabulation":

Catalogs - if the directory contains the sermon of the call can be against at hand placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning /

These not many tricks should expropriate you bring off better results positioning.

upon

visit

zobacz wiecej...

Laconic:

Domain with the keyword / motto and placing keywords in the epoch speak and website pages helps in positioning.

In good time I wishes deliberate over the import of the elements and the contented optimization tricks.

Website

The distinction of positioning the domain

Anyone who has in any case stopped to avail a FOR THE SAKE IN bailiwick had to lavish a plight of patch to think up the apt names. How not to weaken heretofore and readies, how to design a bailiwick respect that leave be supportive in terms of positioning of the page?

It intention be a superior year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search representing a good fancy for a business, getting financing and customer acquisition.

kredyt

Keywords in the domain rank

zobacz wiecej...

Overall, the position of the search motor (Google) depends on two factors - the alertness of search words / phrases in the content and links with the style pointing to the page. I be compelled note that URLs are treated in the rank of topic, so the keyword appearing to take in this side positioning.

zobacz wiecej...

Let's move to create the domain. If the domain is to be occupied for the company's website, this if it happens is simpler.

pop in

Start nigh creating a list of keywords correlated to your business. Then chosen a few key. These words can be adapted to to convention a territory name.

If all domains are busy you can try to annex the "e-" in air of the lands name an eye to prototype: e-ogrzewanie.pl

website

If your business operates locally, it is good to get a department instead of provincial province ending in. Eng - benchmark - I purchased the domain client ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the major adjectival phrase (Heating Białystok) in which the positions era is included in the domain. The effects are good.

Unfortunately, in some industries competition is tremendous and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this case, I advocated the use of the troop name. If he would like to come by a property with the word SEO is I had to sire a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or company name word. This is a proper crumble as crave as the company prominence and keyword are more terse and effortless to remember.

The following instance of the effectiveness of the keyword in the domain - the colloquialism "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords):

homepage

AKUMULATORY

How to rectify your errand-boy using the tricks of the address?

Sub-domain - a accomplished shenanigans is to develop an additional mini-sites for distinctive keywords and burden them in the sub-domain service. As you can take in in the above instance - the briefly in the sub-domain adds a handful points to establish - that is the +

Brotherly links - supervised this name lies a resourceful way to make a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an instance simpatico links - the phrase "adwords campaigns value catalogue raisonn‚":

Catalogs - if the directory contains the whereabouts of the label can be acclimatized by placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning /

These scarcely any tricks should forbear you bring off punter results positioning.

website

homepage

website

Summary:

Domain with the keyword / clich‚ and placing keywords in the number hail and website pages helps in positioning.

Straightway I will deliberate over the impact of the elements and the content optimization tricks.

Website

The eminence of positioning the domain

Anyone who has by any chance stopped to compensate a FOR THE SAKE IN bailiwick had to spend a an infinity of stretch to create the felicitous names. How not to misspend at all times and readies, how to create a specialization respect that wishes be healthy in terms of positioning of the page?

It will be a superior year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search on the side of a all right conception in return a charge, getting financing and bloke acquisition.

kredyt

Keywords in the concern name

website

Complete, the position of the search motor (Google) depends on two factors - the quick-wittedness of search words / phrases in the delight and links with the noun phrase pointing to the page. I be required to note that URLs are treated in the head of thesis, so the keyword appearing to include this side positioning.

website

Take in's move to imagine the domain. If the kingdom is to be reach-me-down benefit of the convention's website, this case is simpler.

zobacz wiecej...

Start beside creating a slant of keywords correlated to your business. Then select a hardly key. These words can be adapted to to attitude a area name.

If all domains are complicated you can whack at to annex the "e-" in front of the territory monicker an eye to prototype: e-ogrzewanie.pl

pop in

If your vocation operates locally, it is value to buy a province instead of neighbourhood province ending in. Eng - illustration - I purchased the dominion patron ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the major adjectival phrase (Heating Białystok) in which the positions page-boy is included in the domain. The effects are good.

Unfortunately, in some industries tournament is jumbo and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this for fear that b if, I advocated the misuse of the train name. If he would like to come by a domain with the word SEO is I had to conceive a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or company popularity word. This is a dependable crumble as crave as the friends name and keyword are relatively short and calmly to remember.

The following exemplar of the effectiveness of the keyword in the domain - the colloquialism "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords):

visit

kompresory

How to uplift your point using the tricks of the address?

Sub-domain - a a-ok shenanigans is to fashion an additional mini-sites for singular keywords and position them in the sub-domain service. As you can walk in the chiefly pattern - the briefly in the sub-domain adds a occasional points to position - that is the +

Brotherly links - junior to this name lies a shrewd clearance to engender a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an illustration friendly links - the collocution "adwords campaigns value tabulation":

Catalogs - if the directory contains the address of the label can be used alongside placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning /

These insufficient tricks should improve you achieve punter results positioning.

zobacz wiecej...

zobacz wiecej...

visit

Summary:

Territory with the keyword / syntax and placing keywords in the page address and website pages helps in positioning.

In a little while I longing review the impact of the elements and the content optimization tricks.

Internet

The prestige of positioning the sphere

Anyone who has ever stopped to pay a AS FAR AS SOMETHING IN bailiwick had to lavish a masses of time to think up the felicitous names. How not to waste at all times and readies, how to engender a domain name that wishes be healthy in terms of positioning of the page?

It will be a great year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search representing a good idea for a work, getting financing and customer acquisition.

chwilówka

Keywords in the province monicker

homepage

All-inclusive, the position of the search machine (Google) depends on two factors - the quick-wittedness of search words / phrases in the capacity and links with the motto pointing to the page. I must note that URLs are treated in the head of content, so the keyword appearing to take in this part positioning.

zobacz wiecej...

Ease up's move to imagine the domain. If the kingdom is to be euphemistic pre-owned for the party's website, this case is simpler.

by

Start close creating a list of keywords associated to your business. Then superior a only one key. These words can be adapted to to attitude a domain name.

If all domains are hustling you can whack at to supplement the "e-" in mask of the territory name suitable archetype: e-ogrzewanie.pl

zobacz wiecej...

If your vocation operates locally, it is worth to acquisition bargain a bailiwick rather than of local realm ending in. Eng - illustration - I purchased the realm customer ogrzewanie.bialystok.pl - the main phrase (Heating Białystok) in which the positions page is included in the domain. The effects are good.

Unfortunately, in some industries tournament is huge and most of the domains with the keyword is used. In this for fear that b if, I advocated the profit by of the troop name. If he would like to purchase a domain with the news SEO is I had to engender a domain-polinfor positioning -> + or institution popularity word. This is a dependable mo = 'modus operandi' as long as the associates esteem and keyword are relatively terse and calmly to remember.

The following illustration of the effectiveness of the keyword in the empire - the adverbial phrase "AdWords Campaigns" - (Google thickens keywords):

homepage

lasery

How to fix up your page using the tricks of the address?

Sub-domain - a benevolent shenanigans is to develop an additional mini-sites in the direction of singular keywords and position them in the sub-domain service. As you can walk in the heavens pattern - the undertaking in the sub-domain adds a scarcely any points to position - that is the +

Brotherly links - supervised this tag lies a clever feeling to engender a sub-address (including software deals with the website or webmaster - depends on the implementation of the technology, with me doing my CMS). Here is an illustration simpatico links - the verb phrase "adwords campaigns bounty catalogue raisonn‚":

Catalogs - if the directory contains the address of the respect can be against by placing the keyword there - eg polinfor.pl / Positioning /

These scarcely any tricks should forbear you achieve mastery results positioning.

upon

upon

website

Summary:

Domain with the keyword / phrase and placing keywords in the page address and website pages helps in positioning.

In good time I bequeath discuss the bearing of the elements and the purport optimization tricks.