Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ter stegen or de gea?

Ter Stegen would be a bigger gamble. In a couple years, he may very well be ahead of De Gea.

De Gea has shown us what he could do against Madrid but taking his performance for United as a whole, definitely not fantastic. If you can, just wait and see how De Gea will perform in the next few games.

Shaqiri or Doumbia + Ogbonna?

What is the most likely outcome for each of these players? Especially Doumbia what is the latest on his come back?

Shaquiri great talent , but god nows what will happen when Pep will be on charge

Dombia - heavy injurie , 6-8 months hard to tell how will come back

Ogbanna - tried for ages to get a better team , look's like he will never get there...

Shaqiri or Doumbia + Ogbonna?

Which side and what is the most likely outcome for each of these players? Especially Doumbia what is the latest on his come back?

I would get Shaqiri. Just needs more game time but definitely a talent. The future of Doumbia and Ogbonna hangs in the balance. Ogbonna needs a move to a bigger club and until he gets it' date=' wouldn't be a big name star.

Doumbia has been back training with CSKA Moscow after a 5 month injury lay-off. We wouldn't know how well he plays or whether he's been dropped until March when Russian fixtures resume. Ahmed Musa seems to be doing pretty well in his place.

And what about Ter Stegen or Handanovic?

Thanks in advance!

Ter Stegen would be the better choice in the long run. :)

Bit torn by this deal ... *scratches head*

Jan Vertonghen or Benedikt Höwedes ?!

I've got Höwedes ... would you say that Vertonghen alone is a good enough offer or should I ask for more ?

JAN VERT although i do have a soft spot for the guy

:D

Kaka & Hulk for Van Persie?

RVP

Guys

Competitive gc.....

Wollscheid & Reinartz or Nani?

Thanks in advance

If the duo are starters for your team then take it

:)

What do people think of this deal I have been offered:

Pepe (the CB) and Marco Faraoni (21 year old RB/RM for Udinese) for Lucas Moura.

I do have plenty of other AM's so he is only a squad player at the moment but I was wondering what the other 2 are like. Obviously Pepe is a 93 and much higher than Lucas but Lucas has a lot of potential and I don't know whether Pepe will be going down any time soon with Real not having the greatest of seasons and I have no idea who this other bloke is.

Pepe (the CB) and Marco Faraoni (21 year old RB/RM for Udinese) for Lucas Moura.

I do have plenty of other AM's so he is only a squad player at the moment but I was wondering what the other 2 are like. Obviously Pepe is a 93 and much higher than Lucas but Lucas has a lot of potential and I don't know whether Pepe will be going down any time soon with Real not having the greatest of seasons and I have no idea who this other bloke is.

Great deal for a 93 DC, Lucas is brilliant but defenders aare tough to get when they're that good. (Spanish changes just happened)

You answered yourself by saying Lucas isn't a starter. Faraoni is irrelevant in the deal.

if you have isco , el shaa , james rodriguez , hazard , gotze , muller ...this type of players and a weak defence . i would go for Pepe . Faraoni si an average player , he means nothing in this deal . Pepe will stay and his max drop will be -1. still a great team player.

Been offered Eriksen for my Hulk' date=' should i accept?[/quote']

Accept it mate as Eriksen is a huge prospect and should leave hes current club by the summer to move to a higher level. as for hulk hes performance this season has not been great so I guess you should do it