Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pedro and Isla for Cavani' date=' I would be getting Cavani?[/quote']

Unless you really need to keep the two, I'd do it. Cavani is a class player and is the best striker in his league. Whilst Pedro is very good, Isla hasn't impressed me this season so I think you should go ahead with the deal :)

Cavani is a world class forward, but Pedro has been brilliant for barcelona this season and Isla a good player to, on the basis of the deal And personal preference I would get Cavani but in sm terms I'd keep Pedro and Isla.

Hello everyone

I need to sell one miranda - yanga - capuoe etienne

Thank you

I guess it depends on whether you want to see how Yanga develops in years to come (will he won't stay at the Toon in maybe 2+ years) and if Capoue gets a move to a bigger club.

If you are not bothered I would personally sell Capoue in SM terms.

Isla as previously stated has been very ordinary this season when he has had a chance and has slipped way down the pecking order at Juventus.

Pedro is back to the form of two seasons ago. Despite what many think of him on here he is an excellent player and if he brings that consistency to his game over a prolonged period of time then he has more chance of rising due to his club and NT than Cavani has.

However on the flip side of that Napoli are a re-emerging force in Italian football and presently are the main challengers to Juventus. Only problem I envisage with Napoli is they have many ageing players and I am not sure of there depth (especially defensively).

How does this affect Cavani I here you say? Well in SM terms quite a lot. If he remains loyal (and it seems like he will) to Napoli and there ageing players form begins to wain then this will subsequently have a detrimental effect on the teams performance and Cavani's future chance or rising. Yes ok I am merely speculating however Barcelona have an abundance of talent and will be at the top of the pile for years to come, meaning Pedro, again IF he keeps his form consistent season upon season could well be a much more valuable commodity to you.

Get Cavani unless Isla starts for you.

And I Can Also Swap My VAN DER VAART With One Of This Two

Huntelaar OR Damiao?

Swap him for Huntelaar.

which is better and would you do these deals?

Valencia + Oxlade chamberlain for Ibra

Valencia + Barzagli for Ibra

Quick answers needed please! thanks :)

I'll choose to keep Ibrahimovic if you are having him. You could get a better deal for him as he could easily be rated at least 94 for the next few years.

my VERMAELEN or VERTONGHEN or BAINES

If you are going for a leftback' date=' this has to be Baines. One of the best leftback in the EPL and has since been linked with moves to Man Utd and Chelsea, could easily eclipse the duo if he moves.

Shall i give my emmanuel mayuka + 2.8 million for ali ahamada ?

Grab Ali Ahamada, he's been one of the most consistent goalkeepers in Ligue 1.

Aguero or Falcao?

Falcao' date=' one of the most lethal strikers in Europe and could easily earn a move to a bigger club, could see him peaking above Aguero if the deal goes through.

Guaita + Isimat Mirin or Sirigu?

Thanks.

Sirigu.

Chiellini or alves?

Chellini.

Shaqiri or Gundogan?

Gundogan gets my vote.

Dede or Miranda or Benatia?

Dede edgers among the trio.

Vidal + Gundogan for my Ibrahimovic?

The way i see it Vidal with be 93 and Gundogan 91 by the time Ibrah goes to 95. Good deal?

Probably not. Neither will ever be 96. You have the best CF in the game and he will remain that way for another year or more. So unless your team is struggling badly for depth, stick with him and win some trophies.

To trade out Villa or Dzeko with another human player?

Villa seems almost certain to drop at the next review. Dzeko, though not a regular starter, has a pretty good scoring record so i think there is a slim chance he will rise. Another thing is that my opponent alr has a much higher team value than my team, so I am hesitant to give him Villa. any thoughts..?

To trade out Villa or Dzeko with another human player?

Villa seems almost certain to drop at the next review. Dzeko' date=' though not a regular starter, has a pretty good scoring record so i think there is a slim chance he will rise. Another thing is that my opponent alr has a much higher team value than my team, so I am hesitant to give him Villa. any thoughts..?[/quote']

David Villa just had a drop so he'll hold onto his 94 for a while now. Dzeko didn't rise despite his performances. IMO i'd keep Villa due to his 94 rating.

My Montolivo and Niang for Isco?

It might be a little too much for Isco considering Montolivo's part in Milan's recent run of form. Niang's talent needs no introduction as well.

But if Montolivo is just a fringe player for you' date=' I might just do it. Isco is destined for big things.

The way i see it Vidal with be 93 and Gundogan 91 by the time Ibrah goes to 95. Good deal?

Keep Ibrahimovic, there's no reason he will drop any time soon. :) Not a wise decision considering Vidal's and Gundogan's current rating too.

Dragovic or Alvaro Dominguez?

Alvaro Dominguez for me.

Eriksen or wilshere?

If Eriksen Move To A Better ( Not Bigger Cause Ajax Is Big Enough ) Club Right Now Then Him If Not Jackie Is The Better Option. Anyway I Like This Guys' date=' They Are Both Great

Dragovic or Alvaro Dominguez?

Alvaro Dominguez

My Montolivo and Niang for Isco?

I Won't Think So. It's To Much

I Like This Two Guys, But I'll Take Ibra Side