Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What will Gundogan and Vidal be within the next year. And what is the overall potential?

vidal could be 93 at the end of the season if they do well in CL and win the league . i think that's his max , maybe 94

gundogan , is going to be 90 at the end of the season and 91 in two reviews..i cant be sure ,but i think he may be a 93+ player

Sry I cannot find previous post from me, anyway regarding transfer I have Higuain, Benzema, Derdiyok, Brown Ideye, Jackson Martinez and Emenike. At back I have Mascherano, Vertonghen, San Jose, Lombaerts, In DM CM position, Iniesta, Nocerino and Borja Valero. I was offered Etienne Capoue 90 (Toulouse) for my Fernando Torres. Is this a good deal for me, can this Capoue go to bigger club, I don t know him too much. Thank you all in advance.

Sry I cannot find previous post from me' date=' anyway regarding transfer I have Higuain, Benzema, Derdiyok, Brown Ideye, Jackson Martinez and Emenike. At back I have Mascherano, Vertonghen, San Jose, Lombaerts, In DM CM position, Iniesta, Nocerino and Borja Valero. I was offered Etienne Capoue 90 (Toulouse) for my Fernando Torres. Is this a good deal for me, can this Capoue go to bigger club, I don t know him too much. Thank you all in advance.[/quote']

i would take the deal , Torres is on decrease and Capoue is around Frace national team .All your DM aren't that good Noncerino doesn't start anymore for AC Milan and Borja is playing decent , but for a a team that may not catch european cups.

Capoue will be yor first choise DM and a good back-up central defender

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sry I cannot find previous post from me' date=' anyway regarding transfer I have Higuain, Benzema, Derdiyok, Brown Ideye, Jackson Martinez and Emenike. At back I have Mascherano, Vertonghen, San Jose, Lombaerts, In DM CM position, Iniesta, Nocerino and Borja Valero. I was offered Etienne Capoue 90 (Toulouse) for my Fernando Torres. Is this a good deal for me, can this Capoue go to bigger club, I don t know him too much. Thank you all in advance.[/quote']

Torres is Torres... I would keep him

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Wilfried Bony or Mbaye Niang?

Wilfried Bony is the top goalscorer in holland , but that doesn't mean that much...i holland anybody can get to +20 goals they dont know how to defend.

M'baye Niang is at growig AC Milan team , he must be your choise.

PS. i'm an AC Milan fan , sow ...