Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If your gonna sell Benzema your gonna need a replacement and Henry is decent enough' date=' with Yaya Toure coming in it should strengthen your midfield, so I'd go with Henry and Yaya Toure, there's a slight doubt that it might not go through. ;)[/quote']

Well I'll counter with that ;)

My chairman Value's Benzema at £30.6m

Henry = £22.8m

Yaya = £15.1m

So I'll be getting £37.9m opposed to £30.6m, so yeah dunno if that will be blocked or not...

Well I'll counter with that ;)

My chairman Value's Benzema at £30.6m

Henry = £22.8m

Yaya = £15.1m

So I'll be getting £37.9m opposed to £30.6m' date=' so yeah dunno if that will be blocked or not...[/quote']

Don't do either.

It wouldn't make sense.

You already have one class DM, so Yaya wouldn't be useful to you. :o

I'd keep Benzema anyway.

Don't usually ask about deals' date=' but this one is a real thinker for me:

My Benzema = Henry + £10m I have been offered but i'm thinking of countering:

Benzema = Henry + Yaya

...OR...

Benzema = Bojan + Yaya + £8m

NB: Money is useful in this setup.

Here is my squad, I'm trying to make it youhtful as possible. ;)

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1217940&clubid=20713367&sid=27726#[/url]

Good Help = Rep. :);)

Well, problem is, that if you're making your team as youthful as possible, I assume that you're plannig to stick with this team for years - otherwise it makes no sense to rely on youth.

Now, Benzema is certainly one of the best young forwards in the world and is probably joining a bigger club quite soon and will be treated as a star signing - and he seems to have the no. 1 forward place in l'EDF, playing in every match, even if they would only use 1 striker.

On the other hand Henry is reeeally good again, but he is not gettting any younger and will probably retire in few years. He has finally won CL and has won pretty much everything now and though as he is in great form he might enjoy playing some more years I don't believe that will be too many. He has been on the top pretty much all his career and probably wants to see it ending that way. Should he join Arsenal again, you would probably see his rating go down slowly, as Arsenal isn't exactly winning CL.

Ya Ya is comping to the top, but he is not exactly young and as Barca is building even better team Ya Ya is considered as an exchange player, not as one of the core players of the team. There has been talk about him joining Arsenal too, which tells you something. He is not bad and I just bought him myself into one of my teams but still I think that in some other team he wouldn't be rated 92.

So, from the detail you gave, I'd say you should turn all the deals down. If you're building a young team, why not buying some DM that is going to be 92 in few years instead of one that already is and keeping your vary valuable Benzema? It would be whole another thing if you would like to fight for the title this year and wouldn't care so much about future, then you should perhaps sell Benzema and let Henry score some 40 goals to you and keep solid DM line, although I doubt there is big difference between Benzema's and Henry's performances in your SM setup.

I'm in a setup with the transfer limit at 90 .

I got an offer of 23M for Agbonlahor and I already have as forwards ' date=' Mata , Vucinic , Eduardo , Grafite , Helmes, Pizzaro , Llorente , Hulk , Keirrison , Balotelli and many other young risers ...:D

I currently have 12M cash , but with those 23 M I can sign Vermaelen , Tasci , Negredo ,O'Shea , Taiwo ,Rafinha and Capel ...well , not all of course but here it will be more complicated as I have to decide and also , can somebody tell me who's more likely to rise over 90 from these guys ?:D

Thanks

MIR[/quote']

I would otherwise be yelling "no, don't sell Agbo!!!", but seeing your list of forwards, I would sell some others too. So, if money is valuable in your setup, accept or demand a bit more (knowing that Agbonlahor is already playing for England A team and sure to have his rating over 90 quite soon with a lot of expectations it to be very high people might be ready to pay some 25 or 28 million for him).

Oh, about the players, at least Taiwo, Tasci and Capel are going to rise soon and fast. As somebody mentioned, what is special about Taiwo is that high rated full back's are a rare thing in SM. Knowing that he shoots free kicks, he can rise soon to over 90 (say 91-92 if he goes to a bigger club and keeps on playing well or if Marseille is going to do well in CL next year) because rarely for a defender, he scores goals. I'm also quite sur about Capel hitting 92 sooner than other players mentioned, but this is of course just guessing.

Well' date=' problem is, that if you're making your team as youthful as possible, I assume that you're plannig to stick with this team for years - otherwise it makes no sense to rely on youth.

Now, Benzema is certainly one of the best young forwards in the world and is probably joining a bigger club quite soon and will be treated as a star signing - and he seems to have the no. 1 forward place in l'EDF, playing in every match, even if they would only use 1 striker.

On the other hand Henry is reeeally good again, but he is not gettting any younger and will probably retire in few years. He has finally won CL and has won pretty much everything now and though as he is in great form he might enjoy playing some more years I don't believe that will be too many. He has been on the top pretty much all his career and probably wants to see it ending that way. Should he join Arsenal again, you would probably see his rating go down slowly, as Arsenal isn't exactly winning CL.

Ya Ya is comping to the top, but he is not exactly young and as Barca is building even better team Ya Ya is considered as an exchange player, not as one of the core players of the team. There has been talk about him joining Arsenal too, which tells you something. He is not bad and I just bought him myself into one of my teams but still I think that in some other team he wouldn't be rated 92.

So, from the detail you gave, I'd say you should turn all the deals down. If you're building a young team, why not buying some DM that is going to be 92 in few years instead of one that already is and keeping your vary valuable Benzema? It would be whole another thing if you would like to fight for the title this year and wouldn't care so much about future, then you should perhaps sell Benzema and let Henry score some 40 goals to you and keep solid DM line, although I doubt there is big difference between Benzema's and Henry's performances in your SM setup.[/quote']

Thanks, I rejected the deal anyway. :)

also Vela and Ramsey + 10 million for De Jong. I currently have De Jong. is this a good deal for me

Do you need De Jong badly at the moment? If not, this can be a very good deal indeed, as Vela and Ramsey might be more promising youngsters than De Jong (althoug I don't know De Jong too well to say this really, so you could wait for second opinion). With the 10 million you could actually buy some experienced guy to replace De Jong, if needed, and wait for Ramsey annd Vela to bloom (= to get to Arsenal first team, which might take some years still, so to make this deal you should be able to wait nice time for your youngsters to progress or sell them to someone who has that time and use money to buy somebody who's great now, if money is value in your setup).

Guest BrandonBurrows

I put in an offer of £4 mil for Pereira da Silva FABIO of Man U and it was accepted by the other manager but blocked by the chairman, so I put an offer of £3 mil in same story! So how low do I have to go before he chairman will not block it? £2 mil, £1 mil? If I go much lower the other manager won't accept my offer. A nice catch 22 I have been put in here. :(

I put in an offer of £4 mil for Pereira da Silva FABIO of Man U and it was accepted by the other manager but blocked by the chairman' date=' so I put an offer of £3 mil in same story! So how low do I have to go before he chairman will not block it? £2 mil, £1 mil? If I go much lower the other manager won't accept my offer. A nice catch 22 I have been put in here. :([/quote']

About 1.5/2m will be suitable for Fabio as his chairman is what... 750k?

If you are doubtful then drop the manager a message stating that any more and it will not go through..

Im sure they will understand.

Sevilla have made an offer to Real Madrid for Julien ESCUDE of £0 plus Sébastien SQUILLACI

Me= madrid' date=' accept or reject??[/quote']

Well, how do you like it? Both play for France, Squillaci might have been a bit prefered before but now Escude seems to have a slight advantage again. Squillaci is one year younger, but Escude is more versatile. Escude is better imo, but also more injury prone, so Squillaci might be closer to go to 93 than Escude. This is quite fair deal, but it's very much matter of opinion do you accept it or not.

Need Help Asap ... I Have Mata ... Castro And Farfan For Mata ? Anyones Ideas ... Its In Gc 2 So It Looks A Really Good Deal ... Will Farfan Stay Or Rise ... Or Will Castro Rise ?

since it's in a gc, i reckon it's a decent deal.

Farfan's and castro's rating are about right, they wouldnt drop unless something drastic happens. But mata is a future star imo, if u need reinforcements at the back, go ahead with it. If not, just keep him :D

Guest Football8

need help..

I need a dm' date=' so should i sign CANA for 5 mill and FELLAINI ???

are any of them going to rise, Or am i better of signing MAKOUN for the same deal, will he ris ?[/quote']

Makoun's a regular for a better team, so sign him.

Guest Phill

Udinese have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Aiyegbeni YAKUBU of £0 plus Nikola KALINIC and Dietmar HAMANN

Bordeaux have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Aiyegbeni YAKUBU of £0 plus Leon OSMAN and Benoît TREMOULINAS

I Have Plenty Of Backup For Yakubu So I Can Sell Him :) But For Which Offer?

Kalinic, Very Young And Very Talented? Hamann, I Doubt He Will Be Playing For Much More Time.

Leon Osman, Good But I Havent Heard Much of him latly. Tremoulinas Talented LB ACCEPTED

Im Fairly Sure I Should Reject This?

Atlético Madrid have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Demy DE ZEEUW of £0 plus Diniyar BILYALETDINOV

Im Stuck. Need A RB But Is Fazio Worth More?

Cruz Azul have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Federico FAZIO of £225,000 plus Gianluca COMOTTO and Marcel MALTRITZ REJECTED

Guest Phill

Udinese have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Aiyegbeni YAKUBU of £0 plus Nikola KALINIC and Dietmar HAMANN

Bordeaux have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Aiyegbeni YAKUBU of £0 plus Leon OSMAN and Benoît TREMOULINAS

I Have Plenty Of Backup For Yakubu So I Can Sell Him :) But For Which Offer?

Kalinic' date=' Very Young And Very Talented? Hamann, I Doubt He Will Be Playing For Much More Time.

Leon Osman, Good But I Havent Heard Much of him latly. Tremoulinas Talented LB

Im Fairly Sure I Should Reject This?

Atlético Madrid have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Demy DE ZEEUW of £0 plus Diniyar BILYALETDINOV

Im Stuck. Need A RB But Is Fazio Worth More?

Cruz Azul have made an offer to FC Schalke 04 for Federico FAZIO of £225,000 plus Gianluca COMOTTO and Marcel MALTRITZ[/quote']

Pweese Help!

Please Help :)