Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who would you guys prefer... Xhaka or Bernard? I roughly have the answer in mind' date=' but I need some reasons to either persuade me to the other ans, or convince me that I'm right:p

Thanks[/quote']

i would prefer to have Bernard(Duarte) , for me ,he is the next expensive player to come in europe

Xhaka is not doing that great at gladbach and i dont think he will improve much there.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Siem de Jong will raise to 89 ' date=' in a few days/weeks ...he is one of the ajax best players and there captain .he could move in this summer . i would give gabi fernandez in straight swap for de jong , the 10M would be a nice gift[/quote']

Oh well, thank you steauseka!

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guys the transfer has already been taken place but just want to hear thoughts from you guys. Thiago silva and Lavezzi For Lamela' date=' Osvaldo, Pjanic and destro. Which side would you guys prefer?[/quote']

My philosophy says "Quality better than Quantity", so I would pick Thiago and Lavezzi.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Duarte Bernard + 5M OR Matuidi

Cash doesn't mean too much.

I would keep Bernard

Guys the transfer has already been taken place but just want to hear thoughts from you guys. Thiago silva and Lavezzi For Lamela' date=' Osvaldo, Pjanic and destro. Which side would you guys prefer?[/quote']

Thiago Silva and Lavezzi

I would have the left side. :)

Duarte Bernard + 5M OR Matuidi

Cash doesn't mean too much.

Matuidi, at least for now. He has been an unsung hero for PSG who are doing well at the moment. Bernard still has to manufacture a move away from Brazil. If, however, Matuidi is far behind your first XI, I would get Bernard to build a squad for the long term.

Who would you guys prefer... Xhaka or Bernard? I roughly have the answer in mind' date=' but I need some reasons to either persuade me to the other ans, or convince me that I'm right:p

Thanks[/quote']

I prefer Bernard

I'd go for Thiago Silva and Lavezzi