lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Butland or Leali?

Butland, Leali probably has better potential than Butland however i don't think Buffon is retiring anytime soon so he'll probably be loaned out for the next few years yet. Butland could possibly be no.1 for stoke if Begovic leaves which could be very likely, could possibly reach 87-89 way before Leali..

Ive been offered £13m and £8m + Michele Camporese from two different clubs for Aleksandr Kolarov. I have to sell Kolarov as I'm in debt and can't afford wages. Should I accept the £13m and put the money into <85 rated free agents, or accept the less money offer which include Camporese who would be a first teamer?

Ive been offered £13m and £8m + Michele Camporese from two different clubs for Aleksandr Kolarov. I have to sell Kolarov as I'm in debt and can't afford wages. Should I accept the £13m and put the money into <85 rated free agents' date=' or accept the less money offer which include Camporese who would be a first teamer?[/quote']

Is there no one else you could sell, Kolarov is a good player and those offers are no where near good enough regardless of how much debt your in.

Ive been offered £13m and £8m + Michele Camporese from two different clubs for Aleksandr Kolarov. I have to sell Kolarov as I'm in debt and can't afford wages. Should I accept the £13m and put the money into <85 rated free agents' date=' or accept the less money offer which include Camporese who would be a first teamer?[/quote']

I'd accept the 13m, Get out of debt and get a decent 85 free agent (Or Jason Puncheon for 5m :P) You're in division 4 right? Wages of Kolarov would be killing you.

is a very bad offer for Kolarov but if u really need to sell him i would sell him for 8m and Camporese, just because he will be a first teamer

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In this case I would accept the 13 mln offer

I'd accept the 13m' date=' Get out of debt and get a decent 85 free agent (Or Jason Puncheon for 5m :P) You're in division 4 right? Wages of Kolarov would be killing you.[/quote']

Yeah, £420k a turn bottom of Division Four

I'd sell him for the cash, since you're in debt and Kolarov's wages will be killing you if you're a Division 4 club.