Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

zaki + bryan angulo= eduardo (im gettin eduardo)

Frei + Jadson= Barry(im gettin Barrry)

are any of the above good deals??

they're both in gcs

1st one is good, take it!

Second one, i'd be reluctant to give away Jadson as he has a stong shout to get at least 89, but then again Barry can easily get 92+ depending on 'City's form this season. The second deal is dependant on whether you are willing to let Jadson go.

Thanks. :);)

Guest Phill

zaki + bryan angulo= eduardo (im gettin eduardo)

Frei + Jadson= Barry(im gettin Barrry)

are any of the above good deals??

they're both in gcs

Barry I Think Good Deal But God Knows Who Bryan Angulo Is?

1st one is good' date=' take it!

Second one, i'd be reluctant to give away Jadson as he has a stong shout to get at least 89, but then again Barry can easily get 92+ depending on 'City's form this season. The second deal is dependant on whether you are willing to let Jadson go.

Thanks. :);)[/quote']

made a counter for barry deal.

thanks,rep:D

Pweese Help!

Please Help :)

If you have Yakubu, then do the Bordeux deal.

I like Osman in particular and I aint a great fan of Yakubu...

Tremoulinas is also a very talented Left sided player.

Reject you De Zeuw deal.

You will also be able to get more for Fazio so maybe negotiate?

Anyways, I hope this helps.

Guest Phill

;639946']If you have Yakubu' date=' then do the Bordeux deal.

I like Osman in particular and I aint a great fan of Yakubu...

Tremoulinas is also a very talented Left sided player.

Reject you De Zeuw deal.

You will also be able to get more for Fazio so maybe negotiate?

Anyways, I hope this helps.[/quote']

It Has ;)

Thanks.

What you lot think..?!

I am Boca Juniors..

Barcelona have made an offer to Boca Juniors for Cesc FABREGAS of £48,000,000 plus Esteban CAMBIASSO

Boca Juniors have made a counter offer to Barcelona for Cesc FABREGAS of £50,000,000 plus Esteban CAMBIASSO and Diego CAPEL

Roma have made a counter offer to Spartak Moskva for Rodrigo TADDEI of £3,000,000 plus Gabriel HEINZE Im Spartak ... I Have Capdevila LB Currently And another LB Rated 88 ... If There Any Ideas If This is Good Or Not ... Will Taddei Have A Chance To Rise Next Season

What you lot think..?!

I am Boca Juniors..

Barcelona have made an offer to Boca Juniors for Cesc FABREGAS of £48' date='000,000 plus Esteban CAMBIASSO

Boca Juniors have made a counter offer to Barcelona for Cesc FABREGAS of £50,000,000 plus Esteban CAMBIASSO and Diego CAPEL[/quote']

I don't either would go through tbh mate due to the large sums of cash and the value of the players involved. The 2nd one is pretty good though if you need a LM otherwise I wouldn't sell Fabregas.

Roma have made a counter offer to Spartak Moskva for Rodrigo TADDEI of £3' date='000,000 plus Gabriel HEINZE Im Spartak ... I Have Capdevila LB Currently And another LB Rated 88 ... If There Any Ideas If This is Good Or Not ... Will Taddei Have A Chance To Rise Next Season[/quote']

I would rather have Taddei. More chance of keeping his rating. Heinze is on the way down and won't feature for Madrid much anymore.

I have also just accepted a deal of 16 million for Adriano.. Leite.

I think i should sell.. because he just simply doesnt seem good enough anymore' date=' and cant see him rising..[/quote']

Adriano will never get 92 whilst playing in Brazil. Its more that likely he might drop to 90, so yeah if you can get a good replacement for him I'd take it.

Pweese Help!

Please Help :)

I have also just accepted a deal of 16 million for Adriano.. Leite.

I think i should sell.. because he just simply doesnt seem good enough anymore' date=' and cant see him rising..[/quote']

Deffo deal.

Adriano has stated he doesnt want to play football anymore because of football reasons.

I think that explained why he moved to a smaller club in Brazil nearer home.

Therefore it doesnt look like he will improve...

Get rid of him!

Cheers.

Adebayor+Maxi for Eto'o? I would get Eto'o. I have cover on my wings for losing Maxi. Two 93 for a 96. Thanks for the help.

Hey pal, yes I would do the deal. Adebayor, whilst he has gotten everyone purring with his impressive goal tally not too long ago, has struggled to reproduce that form this season. Whether or not he moves to another team, like AC Milan is entirely a different matter. However, I don't rate the Togo hitman highly and I'm sure he wouldn't reach more than a 93 in his career, perhaps a slight shot at 94 but that's it. Maxi is a pretty good player, but despite Atletico Madrid ready to venture into the Champions League next season, playing in Europe's elite competition alone does not warrant a rise so I'll have my reservations over Maxi hitting a 94.

Eto'o will have his hands full trying to attain a 97 but that isn't impossible. Yes, to reach a 97 might means he got to keep up his phenomenal scoring rate for one more season, flirt with personal accolades and also aid his nation noticeably.

All in all, it's a good deal. I don't see Eto'o leaving Barcelona for Man City, he's at the right club with the right players and Barcelona will want to keep him after an impressive season. I've heard from decent sources that Man City are close to sealing the deal for Tevez.

You won't go wrong by accepting the deal. Sorry to ramble, it's just my style whilst trying to convince someone they are doing the right deal. :)

Caleb

Adebayor+Maxi for Eto'o? I would get Eto'o. I have cover on my wings for losing Maxi. Two 93 for a 96. Thanks for the help.

Hmm I think you should get Eto'o

Eto'o just midded 97 IMO this season, but Im confident he will attain it next ratings.

He is one of the best strikers in the world without a doubt.

Im also sure he will stay at Barca, meaning he is getting spoon fed by the likes of Messi, Iniesta, Xavi... Making it easy to score goals.

Maxi is a great player. If he moved to an even bigger club and got first-team football conistantly he would probs get 94... but that looks doubtful. Adebayor... like Caleb I do not rate him... hes pretty lazy also.

He dousnt do enough sometimes and hasnt been on as good form as he was last season which isnt a good sign.

Therefore go for Eto'o.

Hope this helps :)

Chris

Darío CVITANICH is at my squad in a GC and i want to sell him and have had a deal of 28 mill which is a good offer for him but not sure if the deal would go through:

Darío CVITANICH - Valued at 5.6 mill

Rating: 88

Offer: 28 mill!

what does the other chairman value him at, i'd say only be able to get 3 times that amount in cash for him, anyway why sell an 88 for cash in a GC :confused:

I'm Barcelona and have done these deals so far:

JULIO CESAR for £15.0M & Victor VALDES & Aleksandr HLEB

MERTESACKER for £24.0M & Eiður GUDJOHNSEN & Seydou KEITA

CAMBIASSO for £12.7M & Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE & Goran MARIC

And now I have had a offer for Iniesta that looks like this:

Iniesta for 50 million & Pepe & Van Der Vaart

And I would like to know wether I should take it because the Inter manager would accept a 50 million bid for Ibrahimovic if I did the deal.