lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm Barcelona and have done these deals so far:

JULIO CESAR for £15.0M & Victor VALDES & Aleksandr HLEB

MERTESACKER for £24.0M & Eiður GUDJOHNSEN & Seydou KEITA

CAMBIASSO for £12.7M & Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE & Goran MARIC

And now I have had a offer for Iniesta that looks like this:

Iniesta for 50 million & Pepe & Van Der Vaart

And I would like to know wether I should take it because the Inter manager would accept a 50 million bid for Ibrahimovic if I did the deal.

They're all quite pricey deals, but personally I think all are worth.

I would've said no to the Iniesta deal, but if you can get Ibra for the £50 mil then I would probably do it. :eek: Although I would have to be 100% sure I would be getting Ibra.

Made a bid for Kaka and got countered Mata + Pogrebnyak.

Have Zhirkov' date=' Joe Cole, Ederson and Renato Augusto on the wings, and Messi, Petric, Benzema and Berbatov up front.[/quote']

You'd be crazy not to accept that... Even if he flops at Madrid you could always get 2 91's again for him

Guest Daragh

Have Zhirkov' date=' Joe Cole, Ederson and Renato Augusto on the wings, and Messi, Petric, Benzema and Berbatov up front.[/quote']

I would try and take Mata out of the deal, if you could :o

But its a good deal

Hey pal' date=' yes I would do the deal. Adebayor, whilst he has gotten everyone purring with his impressive goal tally not too long ago, has struggled to reproduce that form this season. Whether or not he moves to another team, like AC Milan is entirely a different matter. However, I don't rate the Togo hitman highly and I'm sure he wouldn't reach more than a 93 in his career, perhaps a slight shot at 94 but that's it. Maxi is a pretty good player, but despite Atletico Madrid ready to venture into the Champions League next season, playing in Europe's elite competition alone does not warrant a rise so I'll have my reservations over Maxi hitting a 94.

Eto'o will have his hands full trying to attain a 97 but that isn't impossible. Yes, to reach a 97 might means he got to keep up his phenomenal scoring rate for one more season, flirt with personal accolades and also aid his nation noticeably.

All in all, it's a good deal. I don't see Eto'o leaving Barcelona for Man City, he's at the right club with the right players and Barcelona will want to keep him after an impressive season. I've heard from decent sources that Man City are close to sealing the deal for Tevez.

You won't go wrong by accepting the deal. Sorry to ramble, it's just my style whilst trying to convince someone they are doing the right deal. :)

Caleb[/quote']

Eto'o is almost surely leaving Barcelona, though, and probably to a lesser club as Inter is no longer interested due to his huge paycheck. So, Eto'o's rating will almost definitely drop next time it will be checked.

Great deal mate

One of the best deals ive seen for Kaka except chairman value from an unmanaged club :P

matas good but you have plenty cover.

pogs nb either but also u have far better players he wil be too far down the picking order whilst kaka will most deffo get started.

accept!

hope this helps :)

Worth Giving Olic for Ederson/Llorente?

I personally wouldnt do that

Olic will rise as long as he gets played at Bayern Munchen, which could be likely.

Toni is getting old...

Both them players are not the best therefore I would keep Olic a bit longer until he rises meaning you will get alot more for him :)

hope this helps thomas mate :)

Guest Phill

;640740']I personally wouldnt do that

Olic will rise as long as he gets played at Bayern Munchen' date=' which could be likely.

Toni is getting old...

Both them players are not the best therefore I would keep Olic a bit longer until he rises meaning you will get alot more for him :)

hope this helps thomas mate :)[/quote']

Ok Thanks.

And My Names Phillip! :P

And Thanks Again Benton ;):P

Guest Phill

crouch + carew = gilardino?

i have gilardino.

Personelly i think its rubbish.

but i could negotiate for one of them plus milner?

fernando.....

Definately swap Fernando Llorente for Olic' date=' Llorente is class and is still young, and if he moves from his club he can be very very good.

crouch + carew = gilardino?

i have gilardino.

Personelly i think its rubbish.

but i could negotiate for one of them plus milner?

Do it, I take it is your Schalke, that would be good for you, as I rate both Crouch and Carew.

Personally i'd try counter a better and younger player instead of Carew.

Gilardino aint rubbish ;)