• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Janmaat or Jantschke???

Jantschke

Ezequiel SCHELOTTO is he worth to keep' date='or just sell him.? Thanks.[/quote']

I think he's worth keeping hold of for now.

BŁASZCZYKOWSKI For ERIKSEN

MARCHISIO For Huntelaar

Lorenzo INSIGNE + Lucas DIGNE For Sakho

SIRIGU For Ter Stegen

I Will Get The Right Sides

Marchisio in the first deal

Insigne and Digne in the second

Ter Stegen in the third

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Janmaat or Jantschke???

I would go for Jantschke.

MARCHISIO For Huntelaar

SIRIGU For Ter Stegen

Keep Kuba.

Keep Marchisio.

Get Sakho.

Get Ter Stegen. :)

I have some money to invest. Who would be a better investment between the following players? The role is not important:

Tabanou 5' date='5 M

Matri 10,5 M

Ecuele Manga 8 M

Tasci 10 M

Thank you[/quote']

Tabanou and Ecuele Manga.

Weimann + Grenier (me) = Kokorin ???

kokorin for me

Here i have some deals...

I can get Dembele + Henriquez for my Sakho (PSG's one) but only if i accept Courtois for my Alaba...

I would reject it cause i have Zieler' date=' Leali and Arrizabalaga as my GK's... but i want some opinions on this :)[/quote']

keep your players imo

Anyone please ???

I can get Dembele + Henriquez for my Sakho (PSG's one) but only if i accept Courtois for my Alaba...

I would reject it cause i have Zieler' date=' Leali and Arrizabalaga as my GK's... but i want some opinions on this :)[/quote']

if i was in your position i wouldn't do any part of those deals

sakho had a bit of a drop in form recently but is back on track as far as i can tell,

and plays for arguably the bigger club,plus dembele is decent but not really the same catergory as sakho imo

henriquez(i'm guessing the man united one) i think will go the same way as most the young strikers united bring in he'll dot around the squad for a few years maybe score the odd goal here and there then jet of to mainland europe and set which ever league he joins on fire(many recent examples of this) so he wouldn't really be worth grabbing to me for atleast another 3/4 years

courtois is quality theres no shifting from that fact but so's the other lad and added to the fact you have zieler/leali/arr'

i'd rather keep the rather promising left sided player who are hard to come by, i mean so are quality keepers but you already have 1 and two potentially very good replacements if anything goes arye

so yeah overall i'd keep hold of the lads you've got

MARCHISIO For Huntelaar

SIRIGU For Ter Stegen

I'd only take Eriksen and ter Stegen.

Weimann + Grenier (me) = Kokorin ???

Kokorin.

I'd do it tbh. Courtois is better than Zieler and has a similar ceiling as Alaba so the second deal is a fair swap for me. The first deal, however, is tilting toward your side since you're getting two very good players for the future for the price of one ;)

If you could pretty much swap bale for ramos would you do it?

V strong squad. Just no pique' date=' lahm, ramos, messi, iniesta or xavi.

I have [i']all[/i] the rest though! Plus all the youngsters of note.

I'm tempted because of that.

dont do it , you have i presume Hummels , kompany ,thiago silva,alba, chiellini , alves , piszczeck, Vidic....

Bale was the best player in EPL this season he clearly deserv his raise , he will raise further and move to a giant in the summer, Real , Bayern , Barcelona ...

Ramos is an ok player , but nothing special , he peaked and i dont see him keep his rating for to long

EDIT. Hummels Chiellini Vidic will do the job for you, dont sell Bale, you'll thank me in summer :)

If you could pretty much swap bale for ramos would you do it?

V strong squad. Just no pique' date=' lahm, ramos, messi, iniesta or xavi.

I have [i']all[/i] the rest though! Plus all the youngsters of note.

I'm tempted because of that.

(no lahm/t.silva/kompany - silly sheeps brains)

Seems you already have Mata, Hazard, Silva, Ozil, Di Maria, Fabregas, Pedro, Ribery, Reus, Gotze ... which is too much compared to your defensive brigade so I'd say go for it mate.