Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Emiliano Viviano for 21m? My keeper is currently rated 84 and i've only got 30m to spend. Cash is hard to come by' date=' playing in the Australian league. Is he able to retain that 89 rating whilst at Fiorentina?[/quote']

is not playing very well, so I would sell him.

But if you haven't a good reserve goalkeeper keep him, he will remain stable

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Muniain for Varane

Easily Varane far better club and has started to get games.

Marcelo = Badstuber + Javi Martinez

Which side?

The right side for me Kevin. Both players have the ability to rise more at a club who have been brilliant thus far this season.

Real Madrid are back in the shadows of Barcelona and in all honesty while Marcelo is great going forward' date=' he is awful defensively.[/color']

Rafael or alaba?

Lukaku or walcott?

Verratti or fellaini?

Cheers :D

Alaba short mid and long term for me.

Walcott short mid term Lukaku long term. The latter really starting to show what a quality young player he is.

Verratti mid-long term' date=' playing for THE emerging force in European football and playing regularly. Gelatinise while he has had a good 20112/13 season he is reliant on a big money move to rise further.[/color']

Emiliano Viviano for 21m? My keeper is currently rated 84 and i've only got 30m to spend. Cash is hard to come by' date=' playing in the Australian league. Is he able to retain that 89 rating whilst at Fiorentina?[/quote']

Who is at your disposal if you we're to sell him? If you can purchase a Ter-Stegen, Ahamada, Courtois or Leno then it is definitely worth doing.

Who is your 84 rated keeper out of curiosity?

Etienne Capoue or Ezequeil Garay?

Raul Miereles or Diego Ribas?

Capoue mate' date=' been linked with some top sides, just a matter of time before he moves on to a bigger club.[/color']

Zieler or Sirigu?

Sirigu has not been that great lately but plays for the better club' date=' so is SM terms makes him the better choice.[/color']

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rafael or alaba?

Lukaku or walcott?

Verratti or fellaini?

Cheers :D

Alaba

Walcott

Verratti

Marcelo = Badstuber + Javi Martinez

Which side?

Bayern Side

My Muniain for Varane

Great Deal. Varane Every Second Of The Day

Zieler or Sirigu?

I Think Zieler Is Better, But Sirigu Is In Better Club AND Because Of SM The Answer Is Sirigu