Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Hamsik + Sirigu for Mata

Also giving Sturridge for cash.

Sirigu and Sturridge don't start for me but this is giving too much isn't it?

Mata All The Way

Get Daniel Sturridge

Hazard = Oscar + Damiao?

Hazard' date=' No Question

Vidal or Mata?

Mata

whilshere = pogba + scenzsy?

I got Jack Whilshere

So Keep Him

My Hamsik + Sirigu for Mata

Also giving Sturridge for cash.

Sirigu and Sturridge don't start for me but this is giving too much isn't it?

Giving Sturridge is probably the part of that deal and since you have better players than Sirigu and Sturridge on their positions, I would get Mata. He's much better than Hamsik, much better club and much better NT, and you get cash from selling Sturridge, which you can invest in some risers.

So go for it. ;)

Quaglierella + Francisco Portillo or Phillipe Coutinho?

I'd take Coutinho as he's got plenty of more years than Quaggy. Coutinho has always been a fantastic player and It's Inters fault that We never gave him any chances. I can see Coutinho being a 90 rated player and the rest is up to him. Keep in mind, Inter have had a terrible history of selling talents who have become stars such as Pirlo, Seedorf, Roberto Carlos, Bergkamp, Bonucci, Destro, Santon, Balotelli and I think more.

I'd honestly take Coutinho rather than Quagg+ Portillo.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Quaglierella + Francisco Portillo or Phillipe Coutinho?

I would go for Coutinho mate' date=' Liverpool is the perfect place for him to showcase his talents and get his career back on track.[/size']

Jenkinson' date=' Van Rhijn, Martins Indi

Who is the best? Can you rank?

Thanks[/quote']

If Jenkinson could iron out his mistakes I would go for the order you have listed them in, however until that happens I would go:

Van Rhijn

Jenkinson

Martins Indi

I have option of either buying A.Cole or Lavezzi off an unmanaged team, i currently have both Alaba and Enrique as my left backs and only really Hazard as a top class 92+ winger, i'm thinking i should go for Lavezzi as he could be in for an increase if PSG continue to progress in the Champions League? Any help would be much appreciated

I have option of either buying A.Cole or Lavezzi off an unmanaged team' date=' i currently have both Alaba and Enrique as my left backs and only really Hazard as a top class 92+ winger, i'm thinking i should go for Lavezzi as he could be in for an increase if PSG continue to progress in the Champions League? Any help would be much appreciated[/quote']

Go for Lavezzi, I don't think he will rise, but I'd take him over Ashley Cole, you don't really need Cole so Lavezzi is the better option for your team and really.. overall.

I have option of either buying A.Cole or Lavezzi off an unmanaged team' date=' i currently have both Alaba and Enrique as my left backs and only really Hazard as a top class 92+ winger, i'm thinking i should go for Lavezzi as he could be in for an increase if PSG continue to progress in the Champions League? Any help would be much appreciated[/quote']

There is no way Lavezzi will rise next time, but still take him. He is much younger and Cole can only drop in future.