Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Current Keepers Are - Rogerio Ceni (92) & Valdes (91)

I Wanna Buy Julio Cesar...The Inter Manager Is Asking For 30 MIL' date=' Rafael Marquez & Panucci

[/b']

Worth It?

Definitely, Ceni is only going down from now, and I don't think SM want to give Valdes a 92 even though he conceded the least amount of goals in La Liga and won the treble with Barcelona. Try and get someone young like Asenjo as your back-up, and you can replace Marquez/Panucci with other younger CBs (Thiago Silva, Godin, Pique, Chiellini, Bocchetti, Bruno Alves, Squillaci, Escude etc)

Should i sell aguero for 0 mill' date=' Mascarano and riera ??

also should i sell fellaini for 10 mill an rakitic ??

also, JAVI MARTINES for 11 mill ?[/quote']

who are ur other strikers and midfielders?

personally i reckon it's a decent deal, but it really depends on who u need.

don't sell fellaini for rakitic, rakitic did not have a particularly good season and was lucky to stay the previous time round.

what can u do with the 11m if u sell him? Get a better replacement?

cheers

G.Rossi + J.Llorente = Gilardino.

Would it be worth giving gilardino away for the amazing Rossi and the not so amazing llorente?

Rossi is turning out to be quite a player, and has the ability to rise even more, Llorente is a solid player too, is there anyone else on his team you'd take? Eguren/Matias Fernandez or someone like that?

Gilardino had an amazing record this season, and forced his way back into the National team, but I'd rather have Rossi and Llorente(or another player if you can change him).

who are ur other strikers and midfielders?

personally i reckon it's a decent deal' date=' but it really depends on who u need.

don't sell fellaini for rakitic, rakitic did not have a particularly good season and was lucky to stay the previous time round.

what can u do with the 11m if u sell him? Get a better replacement?

cheers[/quote']

Thanks mate,

I have a clean athletico, so i have forlan, ??

and im getting javi martines for 11,

Also because ur good at this, got a few more

Dembele for 10.5 mill

Carlos Eduardo for 11 mill

Cesar Azilpuciato for 7 mill

Guilherme for 16 mill

Repped if answer :):D

Thanks mate' date='

I have a clean athletico, so i have forlan, ??

and im getting javi martines for 11,

Also because ur good at this, got a few more

Dembele for 10.5 mill

Carlos Eduardo for 11 mill

Cesar Azilpuciato for 7 mill

Guilherme for 16 mill

Repped if answer :):D[/quote']

They look like pretty good buys as all are young prospects..:)

Yh do that' date=' Mandanda is french no.1[/quote']

Id be selling Mananda

I got offered Diego Ribas for my Daniele De Rossi' date=' should I accept?[/quote']

Id do that, as now deigo is in juventus, he could hit 95

Can u answer this :)

Liverpool have made an offer to Valencia for Raúl ALBIOL of £2,000,000 plus Ferreira LUCIO and Marouane FELLAINI

I Liverpool

Hi everyone

I have two deals but only one would go through' date=' and im barcelona:

Bojan - trezuguet and 5 million or

Dont do that

Albiol, Silva and Villa - Bojan, van persie and Xavi.

I dnt get what ur saying here ?

Any help will be appriciated.

Happy to Help

Hi everyone

I have two deals but only one would go through' date=' and im barcelona:

Bojan - trezuguet and 5 million or

Albiol, Silva and Villa - Bojan, van persie and Xavi.

Any help will be appriciated.[/quote']

Wouldn't do the first one.

The second one is very tough. Villa could easily hit 97 next season if he continues in the form he was in at Valencia at a bigger club (Real/Barca/maybe even Man U/Chelsea), Silva imo is 95+ Quality, and Albiol is a great young defender.

Bojan is class, but his first team opportunities are lacking due to Messi, Henry and Eto'o. Van Persie is class, but too injury-prone for me (Although he has had quite an injury-free season this time round), and Xavi is one of the best midfielders in the world.

I'd take Albiol, Silva and Villa personally, but you can't go wrong with either side of the deal, just down to personal preference in the end. Bojan has the quality, but if he doesn't play regularly he can never be 90+ (Which I think will be the case for one more season at least).

Zapata or Alex? Zapata is 22 and rated 90. Alex is 27 and rated 92. I can get one or the other for cash. Who should I take?

Probably Alex because although he's older he's at the better team playing. Also Zapata's team Udinese aren't in Europe next season so that could have an impact on how high his rating could go unless he moves.

I got offered Diego Ribas for my Daniele De Rossi' date=' should I accept?[/quote']

I would accept that

I think Diegos class

Hes soo important to Werder Bremens team, and I think he will move to a bigger team this summer, which can only help his rating as long as all goes to plan

De Rossi is good, but Roma arent doing too good, and I think De Rossi will be staying there, which will effect his rating like it has to Tottis who was at 96 two rating sessions ago.

Hope this helps! :)

;642424']I would accept that

I think Diegos class

Hes soo important to Werder Bremens team' date=' and I think he will move to a bigger team this summer, which can only help his rating as long as all goes to plan

De Rossi is good, but Roma arent doing too good, and I think De Rossi will be staying there, which will effect his rating like it has to Tottis who was at 96 two rating sessions ago.

Hope this helps! :)[/quote']

Just to confirm that Diego has signed for Juventus. ;)

Guest Daragh

Should i swap Agbonlahor for Dzeko? Agbonlahor is slightly younger but i think Dzeko has a better chance of rising. Should i swap? (no money would be involved)

Thats a great deal, Dzeko is better than Agbonlahor and could be moving to Milan (they've been in talks so I've read)