lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would do in for long term. But really i don't see any arsenal player that can actually go to 93 or more (santi the closest i would say). But wilshere is a good talent if you don't mind the rating diff. Yaya is really a good player and stable at his place and rating.

Thanks Jordan

Yaya Toure :D
That'd be a very poor deal IMO. I'd keep Yaya for sure if I were you.

Ok, I guess I forgot to mention I'm in it for the long term (5 years at least). Even then, would you still keep Toure?

Sanchez + Thiago Alcantara = Van Persie

Gold Championship' date=' long term[/quote']If your getting RVP. Sanchez won't rise soon and thiago has a way to go.

(My) Yaya Toure for Jack Wilshere?

Gold Championship.

No. Wilshere won't get to 93 for a while and yaya won't go down' date=' he's a first teamer.
Hazard or Reus

18 months ago i'd probably have gone with hazard.

Reus has maintained his trajectory (sounds like a rocket, he is!) And

1.plays better more consistently

2.Much better NT

3.Has more chance or rising sooner.

I think they could possibly both get to 94 though, provided all goes well.

That is because you lack the common sense and intelligence to read between the lines.

Didn't need common sense or intelligence because you didn't need to read between the lines. It was right in front of him, just needed a pair of eyes :P

Beautiful bid. I keep Yaya' date=' unless u got a replacement.[/quote']

Beautiful as in?

My other first team CMs: Ramires (91), Zabaleta (91), Javi Garcia (89), Moussa Sissoko (89), Adam Maher (88), Romulo (87)

I also have Kompany for DMC (I only play with 3 defenders, thus I only use one CB).

And also, Xabi Alonso is at a rubbish unmanaged club, but I have to wait 6 days to bid for him. But even then, I'd rather not rely on that as I could easily get outbid for him.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok' date=' I guess I forgot to mention I'm in it for the long term (5 years at least). Even then, would you still keep Toure?[/quote']

Of course, Yaya is one of the best player in the world and will get 94 soon (he deserve it). Wilshere is amazing but if he don't changes club (unlikely that he changes club soon) he will never hit 93.

Should I do Kolorov for Dawson straight swap? will Dawson go up?

I don't see Dawson going up' date=' although difficult to gauge as the Premier League has just been reviewed so I guess it depends on how integral he is to Spurs from now until the next changes.

personally I prefer Kolarov.[/color']

De Ceglie or Ziegler?

De Ceglie is the better keeper for me.

iniesta + xavi + 30 mill = ronaldo + marcelo ????????????????

Which side is better

Barca duo and cash' date=' ronalado will never hit 99 whereas you have two safe as house 97 + a large lump of cash.

Out of interest who can you buy with the 30million?[/color']

Hazard or Reus

Reus for me' date=' better NT as well as better club who are doing extremely well in the UCL.[/color']

Sanchez + Thiago Alcantara = Van Persie

Gold Championship' date=' long term[/quote']

I would go for RVP, yes Thiago is a talent, however Sanchez has fallen down the pecking order somewhat with the

re-emergence of Pedro.

(My) Yaya Toure for Jack Wilshere?

Gold Championship.

Yaya will definitely benefit you short and mid term with Jack being the better option long term

No. Wilshere won't get to 93 for a while and yaya won't go down' date=' he's a first teamer.[/quote']

Of course' date=' Yaya is one of the best player in the world and will get 94 soon (he deserve it). Wilshere is amazing but if he don't changes club (unlikely that he changes club soon) he will never hit 93.[/quote']
Yaya will definitely benefit you short and mid term with Jack being the better option long term
I would keep Yaya
Yes' date=' I would.[/quote']

*reluctantly cancels accepted bid*

Thanks for the input guys.

I have just got some money and I want to invest in some 89 plus players who will rise next rating change no limit on rating any to messi but rated 89 or higher' date=' so can I get a list please[/quote']

1)gotze

2)bale

3)muller

4)kroos

5)el shaarawy

6)varane

7)Ter stegen

Umtiti and lacazette for menez. Which side would you guys take?

I'd go for Umtit and Lacazette mate, Menez is struggling to get in at PSG and could move in the summer where as Lacazette and umtiti and turned into important key players for Lyon.