Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should I swap my Benzema for Aguero?

Quite simply no' date=' While Benzema is ahead....kust of Higauin at Madrid, things easily chop and change between these two so neither gets that full season of games, meaning 94 is the best they can do, unless of course Madrid won La Liga and UCL this season then Benzema could get a rise.........so that is not going to happen.

Aguero more consistent, integral to city's cause and has more chance of hitting 95 than Benzema in my opinion.[/color']

Umtiti and lacazette for menez. Which side would you guys take?

Left side for me' date=' two talented youngsters with decent ratings already would definitely be my preference.[/color']

W. Samuel for Godin

which side?

Godin for me' date=' as previously mentioned Samuels rating will only ever go down from here on in.[/color']

Muller + 10M for Ozil

Good deal?

Muller + Dante for Ozil

Alright I made a mistake.

Muller + Dante or 10M for my Ozil.

What should i ask for? Considering both Bayern and Real are brand new teams.

I would ask for Muller and Dante for Ozil.

Last season Muller was poor by his standards' date=' whereas this season he is has been brilliant. For me Ozil was great last season in Madrids winning La Liga campaign, yet this season when he is expected to step up to the plate he just hasn't for me and has been ordinary for a lot of the season (again by the standards of the previous season).

So on current form PLUS you are getting Dante I would go for the Bayern pair. I just do not see how 10 million can buy you someone of the same ilk as Dante who has been class this season.[/color']

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Caceres + Pogba for my Varane?

What do you think which side?

While I rate Pogba very highly' date=' there is no doubt in mind that Varane will be one of the best Centre Backs of his era. Has really come through this season and will get better.[/color']

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys I would like to know your opinions of those who buy for their further evolution

Strootman, holtby, yarmolenko, gundogan, gonalons, azpilicueta, wollscheid, lovren, tomas necid, leitner and vrij

I would like to know the top 5

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys I would like to know your opinions of those who buy for their further evolution

Strootman' date=' holtby, yarmolenko, gundogan, gonalons, azpilicueta, wollscheid, lovren, tomas necid, leitner and vrij

I would like to know the top 5[/quote']

Gundogan, Leitner, Azpilicuelta, Holtby & Vrij.

Oscar of Chelsea or Thiago of Barca?

Any help most apprieciated :)

Oscar for now Thiago long term.

Strootman' date=' holtby, yarmolenko, gundogan, gonalons, azpilicueta, wollscheid, lovren, tomas necid, leitner and vrij

1: Gundogan

2: Leitner

3: Strootman

4: Holtby

5: Yarmolenko

However this is going to be down to personal preference.

I would buy them in this order for SM:

1.Strootman

2.Gundogan

-------------

Then Azpilicueta/Wollscheid/Vriij