Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

QUESTIONS:

1. whos better Sebastian Jung or Tony Jantschke

2. Any good german left backs besides schemzler?

3. whos better Klose or Yilma? (in long term and potential)

thx---will rep when can. :P:p

1)Tony Jantschke

2)schmelzer is not good' date=' Lahm :D

3)Klose touch his potential few years ago , Yilmaz is amaizing he will be 90 at the next rating change

Strootman or Paulinho?

Strootman by just a litlle

I accepted a bid ' date=' my Walcott+Pedro for Ozil . how bad i did ?[/quote']

I don't think you did bad!

Ozil is an accomplished young player who plays constantly for Real Madrid and Germany. He can still reach 95+ in the coming years.

Pedro plays for 2 winning teams (Barca/Spain) that's why he has good ratings but he's not a top performer in either and I don't see him reaching 95 ever.

Walcott doesn't even play for winning teams (sorry Arsenal/England fans, it's the truth) and I don't see his rating increasing in the future to more than 92.

Rodriguez.

I think Porto are better off than Roma.

The problem is all my AM's preferred foot is left except Lennon. And Lamela is left too. But I am not sure if it's going to effect me negatively if i let go lennon. I would really appreciate your views on this.

I accepted a bid ' date=' my Walcott+Pedro for Ozil . how bad i did ?[/quote']

I would have done that too. Pedro may never hit 95. You will get the best player of that bunch. He will do well for you in SM. Walcott I'm not a fan- big games no show.too slight for CF - he is a useful 91 to me...only.

The problem is all my AM's preferred foot is left except Lennon. And Lamela is left too. But I am not sure if it's going to effect me negatively if i let go lennon. I would really appreciate your views on this.

Left/right makes no difference for me in SM. Lennon is limited don't let Tottenham position fool you. Rodriguez is the best of that whole lot. Some bigger team will get him in time no doubt. Would rather have Lamela at 90 than Lennon anyday

I would have done that too. Pedro may never hit 95. You will get the best player of that bunch. He will do well for you in SM. Walcott I'm not a fan- big games no show.too slight for CF - he is a useful 91 to me...only.

Left/right makes no difference for me in SM. Lennon is limited don't let Tottenham position fool you. Rodriguez is the best of that whole lot. Some bigger team will get him in time no doubt. Would rather have Lamela at 90 than Lennon anyday

Thanks for clearing my doubts mate. Cheers!! Going for Lamela by exchanging Lennon and Ljajic:)

Aaron Lennon + Adem Ljajic or Erik Lamela?

James Rodriguez or Erik Lamela?

If you're choosing who to get between Lamela and Rodriguez' date=' go for the last one.

There is no difference with which foot are they better, your whole team can have left foot preferred and that won't affect their performance.

Aaron Lennon + Adem Ljajic or Erik Lamela?

James Rodriguez or Erik Lamela?

Bolded ones for me.

Strootman or Paulinho?

Strootman' date=' been decent for PSV this season and is linked with a move to Liverpool. Don't see Paulinho moving away from Corinthians.

is it worth Muller + Badstuber for Hummels? URGENT please....:o

will rep when can...

I'll choose to keep the B.Munich duo. Too much for Hummels.

Oscar of Chelsea or Thiago of Barca?

Any help most apprieciated :)

Oscar' date=' starting more regularly as compared to Thiago.

Caceres + Pogba for my Varane?

What do you think which side?

Tough decision here, but I'll go for Varane. He's playing like a world class defender at a young age of 19 and could easily be rated at 93-94 in a few years time, future of France and Real Madrid.

Alright I made a mistake.

Muller + Dante or 10M for my Ozil.

What should i ask for? Considering both Bayern and Real are brand new teams.

Muller and Dante.

W. Samuel for Godin

which side?

Godin without a doubt. Samuel is on a decline and could only drop further.

should I swap my Benzema for Aguero?

Go for Aguero. He has a higher chance of rising as compared to Benzema whose a solid 94 as he has to compete with Higuain for a starting role in the XI of Real Madrid.

Vidal for Schmelzer and matuidi? I am getting Vidal. Both players have replacement to replace. If Vidal come he will be my 2nd best player in term on rating. But matuidi and schmelzer both are regular and can rise. Should i do it?

may I ask who your replacements are for Mstuidi and Schmelzer?