Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi' date='

Should i swap Anelka for Amauri?

Which one has a higher chance of rising to 93 in the near future?

Thanks[/quote']

i reckon it really depends on who u prefer. I don't see a difference between them. Anelka has an edge though, since he is a regular for the national side. It also depends on who chelsea bring in this summer, whether anelka will continue to be first team player for them.

I will probably lean towards anelka atm.

cheers

Hi' date='

Should i swap Anelka for Amauri?

Which one has a higher chance of rising to 93 in the near future?

Thanks[/quote']

I think i'll go for Amauri. If he can play consistently,he can still rise to 93. Anelka had good season,but SM didn't rose him in last changes,so i think his peak at 92

So here is the deal :

Managed team have bid £50 million PLUS Raul [who I want] for my Benzema.

Now my first thought is " Nah this deal won't go through and more than likely due to the age of Raul any deal that is similar will also get rejected " . . Would we agree ?

Secondly, I wanted Raul but I am keen to keep Benzema. On the one hand Benzema is young and should he move clubs he could rise further whereas Raul is destined to decline with time.

However, even though I already have a good transfer balance you can never have enough cash! I might try to change the deal and take out Raul and add another one of the other teams players, not like they haven't got a ton of great and high rated players to do so!

So . . what to do . .

Hey folks, got offered a head sctratcher today

£15.5m + Karim Ziani + Vitorino Hilton for Fellaini

Fellaini is rated the 90, Ziani 89 and Hilton 88

Plus I currently have about 5m in transfer money, so the 15m could come in handy!

Thoughts anyone?

Berbatov' date=' Del Piero, piotr Trochowski, Diego Capel, Antonio Valencia.....[/quote']

In that case I would probably keep Gilardino. You have excellent wingers, whereas one of your strikers is getting old and is likely to retire quite soon, and the other one isn't really doing much anything at all and is likely to be dropping down if he doesn't start to play seriously. So, Gilardino is what you can rely on in attack and you don't need new wings.

So here is the deal :

Managed team have bid £50 million PLUS Raul [who I want] for my Benzema.

Now my first thought is " Nah this deal won't go through and more than likely due to the age of Raul any deal that is similar will also get rejected " . . Would we agree ?

Secondly' date=' I wanted Raul but I am keen to keep Benzema. On the one hand Benzema is young and should he move clubs he could rise further whereas Raul is destined to decline with time.

However, even though I already have a good transfer balance you can never have enough cash! I might try to change the deal and take out Raul and add another one of the other teams players, not like they haven't got a ton of great and high rated players to do so!

So . . what to do . .[/quote']

Like you said, try to sub out Raul. Benzema is a player you can get two top players for. Personally I'd hang onto Benzema but if you do deal him, get less cash and maybe two players.

Guest Football8

Been offered Valdes+Zarate+20 million for Buffon. Should I do it?

I'd keep Buffon, one of theh ighest rated keepers on the game and Valdes isn't an ideal replacement.

in gc 27 i am hearts and my best striker is a 87 i am in 24 howers about to get A.Johnson for this deal please if anyone in this game world can make me a better offer for a striker please tell me (Johnson was injerd 2 times in two seasons for fulham and now the manager whants to off lode him so i am intrestid i offerd a 88 rb melceot and my 87 striker and he told me he whanted cash then offerd this Hearts £18.0M + Veigar Páll GUNNARSSON - if i whanted him i only have 20m so please help

David Silva = Bojan + Trochowski = £12M

I would be getting David Silva. Decent enough deal?? Thats it been countered a few times so not much more room for changing the offer.

Gomez, Gilardino, Pato, Higuain and Cassano my other strikers so Bojan wont be playing for a while and Maggio, Danny, Afellay, Menez Ederson as my other W/AM so Silva would be first choice.

I would be getting David Silva. Decent enough deal?? Thats it been countered a few times so not much more room for changing the offer.

Gomez' date=' Gilardino, Pato, Higuain and Cassano my other strikers so Bojan wont be playing for a while and Maggio, Danny, Afellay, Menez Ederson as my other W/AM so Silva would be first choice.[/quote']

yeah do it, I would considering your wingers are in need of some strengthening. :)

Gomez' date=' Gilardino, Pato, Higuain and Cassano my other strikers so Bojan wont be playing for a while and Maggio, Danny, Afellay, Menez Ederson as my other W/AM so Silva would be first choice.[/quote']

awesome deal :D

definitely go for it since u need strengthening on the wings, but i would prefer to lose danny than trochowski personally. Ultimately, it's still personal preference.

cheers

Just an info, Danny likely to drop to 89 because his injury. But, the deal is fair enough for both teams. You get Silva,world class player and the other get 2 potential players.

Hi' date='

Who's a better buy?

Capel, Arda or Barnetta?

Thanks[/quote']

If Capel can get his place again at Sevilla starting 11,he'll be best buy. But last season, Adriano and Perotti good form kept Capel at bench. So,i'll go for Arda who's regular for his club and country. If he move to bigger club,he can reach more than 90

Just an info' date=' Danny likely to drop to 89 because his injury. But, the deal is fair enough for both teams. You get Silva,world class player and the other get 2 potential players.[/quote']
awesome deal :D

definitely go for it since u need strengthening on the wings' date=' but i would prefer to lose danny than trochowski personally. Ultimately, it's still personal preference.

cheers[/quote']

I tried a few times to use Danny as part of deal but they lowered the cash they were looking for to get Trochowski.

And thanks for all the replys

Guest Football8

Gerrard for Aguero + Maxi Rodriguez? I'd be getting Gerrard.

Gerrard would play instead of Aguero and i have Bilyatdinov as short term cover on the wings.

Go for it, although Aguero's young, Gerrards the best midfielder in the world and you could give anything for him. Then you have a decent replacement for when Maxi goes, go for it. :)

Gerrard for Aguero + Maxi Rodriguez? I'd be getting Gerrard.

Gerrard would play instead of Aguero and i have Bilyatdinov as short term cover on the wings.

I Personally wouldn't do that deal mate, Gerrard is good but he isn't worth getting rid of Aguero for him, Gerrard is 29 now so he only has a few years left at his peak, where as Aguero is only 21 and is 94 and will continue to get better & better.

Guest Football8

Michael Ballack & Branislav Ivanovic for Alvaro Negredo? (Im bidding for Alvaro)

Negredo's at Real Madrid currently, unless he goes for a deal for Villa or someone else I doubt he will go up as he weren't be a regular.

So I'd wait and see where Negredo is at next season. ;)