Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Laucas moura for badstuber? Position is not an issue. Which side is better? :)

Lucas is an exceptional talent' date=' just lacks a little consistency at the moment (will come in time) I would plump for him.[/color']

Javi Martinez or Alcantara Thiago?

Thiago is the future playmaker for years to come for Barcelona so Keep/get him.

Lucas Piazon or Olivier Torres? :)

Not a great deal to choose between them' date=' I guess it is personal preference on the talent they have shown in the few games people would have seen them play in.

You will notice when questions like this crop up people tend to either not answer (the right thing to do if you no nothing about them) or they will just give you a one word answer due to the fact they like the thought that people think they know what they are talking about.

Simply put neither have had a lot of football albeit Torres has had quite a few minutes for Atletico's second string.

You can get the pair for 1.5 million so why not tdo that and see how they develop. If money really is that tight then both are reasonable talents and you can't go far wrong with either of them. Either way they will be profit makers at worst.[/color']

Thinking long term Suarez or Reus?

Reus long term' date=' unless a top top team snapped up Suarez as he has been unplayable for the vast majority of the season thus far.[/color']

Wallcott for Pedro? Which one would you have if it was a straight swap. Im struggling for good CF though :) Thanks!!!

Pedro for me' date=' there are so many anti-Pedro forumers on here who label him useless, on the back of a poorish season last season. Prior to that he burst onto the season carried that form over into his second season then by his own standards had a poor season last term yet has come back with much more consistency this season.

Plays for a better club and NT than Walcott and is already rated two higher. Pretty simple decision to me.[/color']

Pedro for me' date=' there are so many anti-Pedro forumers on here who label him useless, on the back of a poorish season last season. Prior to that he burst onto the season carried that form over into his second season then by his own standards had a poor season last term yet has come back with much more consistency this season.[/color']

Plays for a better club and NT than Walcott and is already rated two higher. Pretty simple decision to me.

I would have stuck with pedro because I like him but he changed to basically a winger and I have plenty of them. Its strikers im short on, and the reason why Im contemplating it is because walcott is a cf and he is younger, Ah I dont know :) Thanks though for your reply

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Walcott-Lewa. Lewa for the team

I have lewa, he is already mine and so is pedro, but im short on other strikers thats why Im thinking about swapping walcott for pedro, striaght swap no cash. If Pedro hadnt had his posistion changed to a winger i would defos have kept him, Cheers for your reply bud

I would have stuck with pedro because I like him but he changed to basically a winger and I have plenty of them. Its strikers im short on' date=' and the reason why Im contemplating it is because walcott is a cf and he is younger, Ah I dont know :) Thanks though for your reply[/quote']

rather than selling him have you not thought about trying various formations where you can accomodate him?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have lewa' date=' he is already mine and so is pedro, but im short on other strikers thats why Im thinking about swapping walcott for pedro, striaght swap no cash. If Pedro hadnt had his posistion changed to a winger i would defos have kept him, Cheers for your reply bud[/quote']

If you want to get Walcott, ask for one more player or cash(if you need it). Walcott alone is not enough for Pedro imo.

rather than selling him have you not thought about trying various formations where you can accomodate him?

I have started to change my formation around and think pedro is a great play' date=' its because i feel I dont have enough talented strikers to rise up the ratings that Im going to have only one really good one in Lewa, this is why I was pondering walcott as he is a cf and pedro a winger

LEWANDOWSKI, Robert16384F©2492

£18.6M0-1 Seasons£44,5501(1)6.500001048(0)7.421114361Right79%GER

Borussia Dortmund135803520014 Jan 1322spacer.gif 2Int

TORRES, Fernando16384F©2891

£8.8M0-1 Seasons£53,8501(0)8.002100079(0)7.05352213121Right79%ENG

Chelsea136062720013 Feb 13-1spacer.gif 1-

KIESSLING, Stefan16384F©2990

£5.5M1368054000 9 May3 Seasons£44,7001(0)9.001010032(0)8.101010800Right100%GER

Bayer Leverkusen0-spacer.gif 0Int

GIROUD, OlivierI have ba dost, 89 Stefan kiessling 90, torres 91, oliver giroud 90 and Lewa 92 ....This is my strikers :)