• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

rather than selling him have you not thought about trying various formations where you can accomodate him?

I have started to change my formation around and think pedro is a great play' date=' its because i feel I dont have enough talented strikers to rise up the ratings that Im going to have only one really good one in Lewa, this is why I was pondering walcott as he is a cf and pedro a winger

LEWANDOWSKI, Robert16384F©2492

£18.6M0-1 Seasons£44,5501(1)6.500001048(0)7.421114361Right79%GER

Borussia Dortmund135803520014 Jan 1322spacer.gif 2Int

TORRES, Fernando16384F©2891

£8.8M0-1 Seasons£53,8501(0)8.002100079(0)7.05352213121Right79%ENG

Chelsea136062720013 Feb 13-1spacer.gif 1-

KIESSLING, Stefan16384F©2990

£5.5M1368054000 9 May3 Seasons£44,7001(0)9.001010032(0)8.101010800Right100%GER

Bayer Leverkusen0-spacer.gif 0Int

GIROUD, OlivierI have ba dost, 89 Stefan kiessling 90, torres 91, oliver giroud 90 and Lewa 92 ....This is my strikers :)

My Witsel for Capoue? I prefer a player who can play CB as well as in central midfield' date=' but I am not pushed to sell Witsel.[/quote']

I think with the league he plays in I would choose Capoue at this present moment in time.

Add to that the fact he has been linked to bigger clubs across Europe then I would choose him.

Witsel will not go much higher (+1 at most) since he sold out for a big pay day.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Very much Pedro atm.

But I do wonder who people would choose had their clubs reversed.

i prefer pedro
If you want to get Walcott' date=' ask for one more player or cash(if you need it). Walcott alone is not enough for Pedro imo.[/quote']

Think im just going to keep pedro and hopefully he changes back to a cf if not I will just use Lewa for my main striker and play one up front. Thanking yous for the advice :)

My Witsel for Capoue? I prefer a player who can play CB as well as in central midfield' date=' but I am not pushed to sell Witsel.[/quote']

I'd say Capoue:

1. More versatile (already said)

2. Better league (already said)

3. Linked to big clubs (already said)

Therefore I conclude that Capoue is the better option :P

My fabian giefer + 1 million for benteke ? Shall I do this deal now or wait if giefer rises ?

I assumed you have Benteke - and I would keep him as he is already rated 88, had in my view a very good season so far and potential to rise further in particular if he moves to a bigger club.

Giefer has also a very good season and in the next ratings change should rise to 87. But that would still be below where Benteke is already and if he stays at Duesseldorf (which I think is likely) that would limit his potential.

So while I am a big fan of Giefer (and own him in several GCs) I am an even bigger fan of Benteke and would prefer him in this trade.

My fabian giefer + 1 million for benteke ? Shall I do this deal now or wait if giefer rises ?

Take Benteke. If the deal will be the same when Giefer rise' date=' why to wait? And you shouldn't take that risk, someone else could snap him.

I assumed you have Benteke - and I would keep him as he is already rated 88, had in my view a very good season so far and potential to rise further in particular if he moves to a bigger club.

Giefer has also a very good season and in the next ratings change should rise to 87. But that would still be below where Benteke is already and if he stays at Duesseldorf (which I think is likely) that would limit his potential.

So while I am a big fan of Giefer (and own him in several GCs) I am an even bigger fan of Benteke and would prefer him in this trade.

My fabian giefer + 1 million for benteke

Do you still assume that? :rolleyes:

My Neuer for de Gea + Ashley Young? IS this a good deal for me? If not' date=' how do I make it more fair? (He got the default man utd squad.)

Thanks! :)[/quote']

I don't think it is, even if De Gea has improved a lot lately and should rise in next reviews. Why do you want to sell Neuer? He is probably your first keeper and he is safe at 93. Maybe he can even rise in future (not soon though).

Thiago Silva or Mats Hummels? I'm leaning more towards Thiago Silva but could Hummels possibly rise to 94 in the next (who knows when) Bundesliga ratings?

Also Jordi Alba or Badstuber?

Hummels and easily Jordi Alba.

Laucas moura for badstuber? Position is not an issue. Which side is better? :)

I would go for Moura.

Javi Martinez or Alcantara Thiago?

Short term Javi' date=' long time go for Thiago.

Lucas Piazon or Olivier Torres? :)

Lucas Piazon.

Thinking long term Suarez or Reus?

Reus.

Wallcott for Pedro? Which one would you have if it was a straight swap. Im struggling for good CF though :) Thanks!!!

Pedro.

Witsel, not much in it.

Might aswell do it now.

My Neuer for de Gea + Ashley Young? IS this a good deal for me? If not' date=' how do I make it more fair? (He got the default man utd squad.)

I would keep Neuer.

I dn who hes willing let go.

Should I sell Mario Manduzkic for £8 million or will he rise by +2 or +3

Then I could swap him for Kyle Walker and I am need of a Right Back

Noooo, you can't sell him just for CV.

He has to compete with Gomez(lately each start different match,and the other comes from bench), but he should rise +1 at the end of the season, when the next reviews come.

Whatever you will do, don't sell him for just 8M (either more cash or swap him).

EDIT: If you need RB, then swap him for Piszscek.

Neuer will most definitely get to 94 and be the best GK in SM along with Buffon and Casillas (if he might get a -1) in the next reviews. Don't sell or exchange him.

Then I could swap him for pizeseck and I am need of a Right Back

Mandzukic also will get to 91 or even 92 in the next reviews for his performance but more for Bayern's performance this season.

Then I could swap him for pizeseck and I am need of a Right Back

Don't sell Manduzkic for 8 million. That's certainly a rip off. He has the potential to hit 91 or even 92 in the next review as he's starting more regularly in B.Munich.

Since you are in need of a rightback' date=' swap Manduzkic for him. Piszcezk is one of the best rightback in the world and could easily rise further in the future.

My Neuer for de Gea + Ashley Young? IS this a good deal for me? If not, how do I make it more fair? (He got the default man utd squad.)

Thanks! :)

Keep Neuer. He's the second best goalkeeper rated on SM and could easily rise further in the future. Even if you were to sell him, you could easily scoop up a better deal.

One final question....Who do you think will rise in the ratings more' date=' Pedro at 93 and age 25 or Walcott at 91 age 23?[/quote']

Don't see any of them rising in the near future but Pedro would certainly be rated above Walcott, playing in a better club and NT.

I'll choose to keep Witsel.

Wallcott for Pedro? Which one would you have if it was a straight swap. Im struggling for good CF though :) Thanks!!!

Pedro' date=' playing in a better club and NT. He's already 2 ratings above Walcott and certainly has the potential to hit 94 in the future.

Thinking long term Suarez or Reus?

Reus, easily 94+ material and is guaranteed UCL football. Suarez needs a move away from Liverpool to secure UCL football.

Javi Martinez or Alcantara Thiago?

Thiago' date=' tipped to replace Xavi in Barcelona and Spain when he retires.

Laucas moura for badstuber? Position is not an issue. Which side is better? :)

Lucas Moura.

Been offered Willems and Locadia for Inler' date=' which side is better?[/quote']

Left side for me.

Song or Turan

position not important.

Turan, been fundamental for Atletico Madrid this season and could hit 92 earlier than Song. The move to Barcelona ruined Song.