lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

S.Khedira or A.Vidal?

Big fan of Khedria, he's one of those players that you only really notice how good they are when they aren't there. Although with Vidal you have someone who is versatile. On the basis of choosing the best player for in game purposes I would go for Vidal but in general football it would be Khedria.

not always ' date=' but now lahm :D[/quote']

He always been better then Alves..He can defend and go in attack aswell...Alves can't defend.A 95 for Lahm wouldn't be a big surprise if Munich win UCL..which they will

Keep Ribery mate' date=' he's such a technically gifted player and a vital player for both club and country and rated 95, higuian is a good player I'm just not sure whether he's a great one. Real Madrid often rotate with higuian and Benzema, there's also been a lot of talk over the past year of higuian leaving the Bernabeu.[/quote']

Most people lean towards Ribery.

I also considered age but when I look at the squad I have RVP Cavani Gomez Tevez and Muller can play fwd too.

I think I'll keep Frank. I also wonder if Higuain is one of the greats. He's still young enough to improve and have an injury free 20 goal season.

Thanks guys.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sanchez or Courtois + Hermann?

If you have Sanchez and need GK then get the duo, otherwise keep him.

But if you're the one having duo, then keep them, even if you don't need Courtois, you should try to get someone else than Sanchez who has lost at Barcelona lately.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sanchez or Courtois + Hermann?

I tend to agree with the majority here.

Young talented keepers are hard to come by' date=' with Sanchez being in a position that has an abundance of players far more talented and with more potential than him then definitely get the duo.[/color']