lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pjanic or valbuena?

WHo has the better chance to rise this season (if they can rise this season at all)?

Pjanic is the better player for me mate. I don't envisage risers for either next changes however Pjanic has the talent to rise further.

Rupp + F. Portillo + cash (not important) or Poli?

I really like Poli and as someone has stated there is rumours that he has been linked to bigger Italian clubs as well.

verratti for Martins Indi?

Verratti for me' date=' bigger club doing well in the Champions league and is getting plenty game time and will get more season upon season as P.S.G establish themselves as a major force in European football.[/color']

Cant go wrong with either one both are top talents.

Everyone settle down' date=' no need to jump and say Verratti do use even know much about Indi.[/i']

Making waves again I see? When will you ever learn? Doing a great job of alienating everyone babe x

Matri or Pazzini??

Pazzini for me as well seems to have found some form with Milan after a baron spell in a poor Inter side last term.

How do you see Lorenzo Insigne's future prospects? Can he be 90+?

He undoubtedly has the talent to be a 90+ however in football so many unforseen factors can hinder that.

Also Dzeko or Tevez?

Dzeko for me' date=' expected to join Dortmund while Tevez will go back to Argentina meaning Tevez's rating will drop and dzeko will be a safe 92 until we can see how his career pans out if/when he joins dortmund.

Even if the Dortmund rumour doesn't surface he is still he safer option as he will always get minutes and goals at City.[/color']

Manchester City have made a counter offer to Preston North End for Arturo VIDAL of £4,000,000 plus Alex SONG and Jorge KOKE .

Should i accept this, id be getting Vidal?

Koke is out on loan so wont miss him at all.

Manchester City have made a counter offer to Preston North End for Arturo VIDAL of £4' date='000,000 plus Alex SONG and Jorge KOKE .

Koke is out on loan so wont miss him at all.[/quote']

yes , good deal for you

Manchester City have made a counter offer to Preston North End for Arturo VIDAL of £4' date='000,000 plus Alex SONG and Jorge KOKE .

Get Vidal.

I really rate Koke and wouldn't want to get rid of him but that is a very good deal for you, one you can't refuse so yeah get Vidal.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

N. Monreal or Kevin Constant?

Nacho Monreal, it will take time before he settles into arsenal, but next season I reckon he can go on to be one of the best left backs in the prem.

Bale or Muller? (on the wing)

Muller is a great player and will be key for Germany and bayern for years and years to come, but with Bale he has that extra thing that's hard to explain but it just makes him one of those players that are just that little bit more special. Bale for me mate.

Guest drseanfitz

dont even think about it ' date=' 100% verratti . just think about it , a dutch defender ? LOL[/quote']

cheers chaps. much love to you all:D

Dzeko+Toure or Busquets ?

Dzeko and Toure if both are gonna start for you.

N. Monreal or Kevin Constant?

Monreal.

Bale or Muller? (on the wing)

Bale' date=' he's been fundamental for Spurs this season and I reckon he'll soon make a move to Real Madrid. If he does moves, he certainly has the potential to peak above Muller.

Manchester City have made a counter offer to Preston North End for Arturo VIDAL of £4,000,000 plus Alex SONG and Jorge KOKE .

Koke is out on loan so wont miss him at all.

Proceed with the deal and get Vidal. I reckon he'll play in place of Song whose a solid 91 and since Koke is out on loan, I don't see any effect he has on your team. Great deal.

Zieler or Baumann ????????? :confused:

Thx.

Tough decision' date=' but I'll certainly go for Zieler.

Pjanic or valbuena?

WHo has the better chance to rise this season (if they can rise this season at all)?

Don't see either of them rising, but I'll certainly go for Pjanic.

How do you see Lorenzo Insigne's future prospects? Can he be 90+?

Also Dzeko or Tevez?

Yes' date=' get Insigne. He's promising and could well be 90+ if he could keep his role in the starting XI.

Dzeko. Tevez is linked with a move back to Argentina in the summer and could well be on the decline then.

Matri or Pazzini??

Pazzini.

verratti for Martins Indi?

Keep Verratti, he's more potential, younger and is in a better club.