Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Miralem Pjamic worth the 14m fee?

Go for him unless you could find someone whose much younger and promising.

Victor Ruiz + Aogo or Luiz Gustavo?

Gustavo.

Messi or Ronaldo + Ramos?

Ronaldo and Ramos without a doubt.

i have cavani' date='and have been offered walcott and moura,should i take the 2?[/quote']

Keep Cavani, linked with moves to Man City and Chelsea and could easily rise further if the deal goes through. Even if he fails to move, he certainly has the potential to hit 94 in the future as Napoli has established themselves as one of the powerhouses in Serie A.

both deals

Kroos for Tevez

Iniesta for Pedro and Mata

I got Kroos and Iniesta now :) What do you think ? Good deals ?

Keep Kroos and Iniesta.

Pirlo + Cash = Kroos

Even though Pirlo is a solid 94 and can be seen keeping his 94 rating until he retires as he can be seen being the key player for both Juventus and Italy' date=' I'll go for Kroos, he's just 23 and certainly has the potential to peak above Pirlo.

Buttner or Jenkinson?

I'll go for Buttner.

Another one guys' date=' Suraez for dzagoev and javi martinez. Javi is my starter but i have hernandes to cover him.[/quote']

I'll choose to keep Suarez, bigger clubs in Europe could well be knocking on the door if Liverpool fails to secure a UCL spot next season.

Offered Draxler for Oxlade-Chamberlain. Hmmm

Tough decision' date=' but I'll go for Draxler

Marcelo and subotic for pique? Depth is not an issue. Which side would you guys choose?

Keep Pique.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marcelo and subotic for pique? Depth is not an issue. Which side would you guys choose?

Pique

Offered Draxler for Oxlade-Chamberlain. Hmmm

Draxler for me

Another one guys' date=' Suraez for dzagoev and javi martinez. Javi is my starter but i have hernandes to cover him.[/quote']

Suarez for me

Galatasaray SK have made a new offer to Bayern München for John TERRY of 8' date='000,000 plus Nathaniel CHALOBAH and Mauro ICARDI .

it's there a reason to not accept this deal ?[/quote']

If you are in for the long term and have other good defenders too then definitely accept.

Would you swap Ozil and Sanchez for Iniesta?

Iniesta for me.

Can I get explanations for the following:

Erik Lamala + Hazard = Marco Reus

The left side. Hazard is just as good as Reus with the same talent and potential for the future as far as I'm concerned. Between the two of them it'd down to personal preference but with the addition of another very good young player in Lamela really closes the deal for me making the left side the side I'd much rather have.