lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Oh yeah Danc that's right just agree with me' date=' easier than stating your own opinion you lazy sod he he :D[/color']

If you're open to the suggestion, I shall piggy back your replies from now on....it'll save me considerable time and effort in future :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I was just curious that's all. Many people like an explanation as well that's all' date=' I do appreciate English language is not your first language.[/color']

I will endeavor to give an explanation of my opinions ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you're open to the suggestion' date=' I shall piggy back your replies from now on....it'll save me considerable time and effort in future :)[/quote']

If that will make you feel like you are learning from the master then feel free to.

However "open to suggestion" and "piggy backing" can easily be construed as you propositioning me as well. :o

I will endeavor to give an explanation of my opinions ;)

Obviously sometimes it is not required to give an explanation mate' date=' I was just trying to give you some constructive advice.

Nice to see you can take it on board rather than take it as criticism like many on here would have. :D[/color']

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Suarez+5m for Hazard?

Suarez is a starter in my midfield' date=' so Hazard would just take his place.[/quote']

Both incredible players, Suarez for me though is just brilliant, and Liverpool will do well to keep hold of him in the summer. I would keep Suarez.

My Suarez+5m for Hazard?

Suarez is a starter in my midfield' date=' so Hazard would just take his place.[/quote']

I would keep Suarez, I'd say on his day he is a right footed Messi :)

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Suarez+5m for Hazard?

I'm a fan of Hazard, but in this case, I would keep Suarez, he is better than Hazard

My Suarez+5m for Hazard?

I wouldn't do Suarez for Hazard let alone adding +5M

Keep Suarez, just an amazing player and has the most goals in BPL ;)

My Suarez+5m for Hazard?

To be honest I would not do the deal.

Suarez has been unplayable this season and along with Bale must be a nightmare for defenders and strike the fear of god into them.

While Suarez has peaked at Liverpool with his SM rating (unless Liverpool start to push on from there mini revival in form and can push for honours) then he will need a move to a more successful club that regularly pushes for honours to rise further.

The same really could be said about Hazard as well, as Chelsea are behind the Manchester clubs and proved that UCL success last season was a flash in the pan, he also would require a move to go above a rating of 93, unless Chelsea and Liverpool break the Mancunian monopoly of being the top 2 in the Premier League as well as pushing for honours in Europe.

However Suarez it is, as this season he really has become a player to be feared as well as a prolific scorer.

My Suarez+5m for Hazard?

Tough one. I would lean towards Suarez. He is having the season of his life and is the top goal scorer in the league and I think if he can maintain his level of consistency and move clubs( It will take him years to hit 94 at Liverpool) he will rise further. On his day he is arguably the best striker in the league and that is a mean feat considering the BPL has Aguero(94),RVP(95), Rooney(95) etc. Hazard is a very talented player as he has shown today but Suarez just has the edge on him and considering his present form, I would go for him no doubt. ;)

My Suarez+5m for Hazard?

Keep Suarez.Without a doubt one of the Premier league's best as well as world's best and is destined for Liverpool at such a young age he could still accomplish a 94.5...

Valencia and Gomez or Modric

I have the left side Valencia doesn't start but Gomez does and Valencia would I have cover in all areas so which?

Massively overpaying for Modric' date=' granted none of them have been regulars this season (Gomez through injury and Valencia only since the New Year) however a 93 and a 92 rated player for Modric who will never rise any time soon (albeit neither will the other two) is giving away far to much.[/color']

Valencia and Gomez or Modric

I have the left side Valencia doesn't start but Gomez does and Valencia would I have cover in all areas so which?

Would agree with jkeers. You would give away two quality players with high ratings for 1. I don't think any of the three players will rise or even drop so on the face of it, keep Gomez and Valencia :)

My GK is Courtois and I want to sell Akinfeev' date=' would you swap your Akinfeev for KP Boateng?[/quote']

Yes mate I would, no need to have two high rated keepers and Courtois has a massive future.

Boateng will clearly be a welcome addition to your team/squad.

My GK is Courtois and I want to sell Akinfeev' date=' would you swap your Akinfeev for KP Boateng?[/quote']

That's a deal I'd be happy in proceeding with. KPB on his day and when fit is a very talented player. With Akinfeev, the league he plies his trade in has seemingly capped his rating at 91. The fact that you have a very talented keeper in Courtois means you're in a position in which you don't need Akinfeev.

If the deal improves your midfield options, proceed.

That's a deal I'd be happy in proceeding with. KPB on his day and when fit is a very talented player. With Akinfeev' date=' the league he plies his trade in has seemingly capped his rating at 91. The fact that you have a very talented keeper in Courtois means you're in a position in which you don't need Akinfeev.

If the deal improves your midfield options, proceed.[/quote']

You are meant to wait for my lead Danc!

Get back in your cage. :D

You are meant to wait for my lead Danc!

Get back in your cage. :D

My apologies' date=' I shall take heed from the 'Forumer of the year'. With your knowledge and assistance there is a distinct possibility that we could sculpt me into a well respected forum member such as yourself

For that, I thank you in advance

Again, my apologies ;)

Let the piggy back ride commence

My apologies' date=' I shall take heed from the 'Forumer of the year'. With your knowledge and assistance there is a distinct possibility that we could sculpt me into a well respected forum member such as yourself

For that, I thank you in advance

Again, my apologies ;)

Let the piggy back ride commence

If I did not know any better I would say you were being pedantic. :P