lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Anderson(United) or Leitner?I like both but..

I would go for Leitner mate, Anderson is a good player but its just not worked out for him at Man Utd a move would do him good. Leitner good young player at a great club in Dortmund, I would take the chance on Leitner mate.

Thanks buddies.Nice to get some answer but I have the feeling to go for Anderson..I like him a lot,he is a nice little player but sadly he's injury prone.Leitner can't get games because of Kehl,Bender,Gundogan and Sahin....4 top players to fill 2 spots.Though Leitner can play that no.10 but there is Gotze and usually Gross who can fill every 3 spots from the trio if somebody is tired...

Is Balotelli worth a buy? Is going to rise anytime soon?

He is worth a buy purely based on his talent and will get more games at Milan than he would have if he stayed at City. Will he rise next time round? no' date=' but he may well in the future.[/color']

cuenca and emre can or moritz leitner?

Leitner for me' date=' Cuneca's career has flat lined plus he has been rubbish whilst on loan. can does not even come close to evening ot this deal.[/color']

Oliveira ELKESON and Javi MÁRQUEZ for Ander HERRERA .

I really like Herrera even though Athletic Club are struggling he is one of there few shining lights for me.

Should I do Benzema + Muller for Ronaldo ?

Simply put YES

Anderson(United) or Leitner?I like both but..

Leitner for me' date=' Anderson has just not fitted in at Man Utd, his first season (2007/08) was his most productive season in terms of game time.

Last season granted he was hampered by injuries but he hasn't been this season (bar a few niggles) and still is overlooked in favour of Cleverley.

I won't insult your intelligence about Leitner you know what he can do and how talented he is, yet it will be a few seasons before he is a firt team regular I just feel he will still get more of a look in at Dortmund that Anderson will at United[/color']

gustavo or metersacker???????????? :confused:

Gustavo is a much better option. Mertesacker is very ordinary and that is being polite.

Strootman or Kroos?

Kroos' date=' high rated already and always will be, plays for better club and NT, easy choice.[/color']

Benzema or Balotelli?

Benzema for me, with Balotelli you just neverknow if he is ever going to fulfill his undoubted talent, plus he is rated much lower than Benzema and always will be, unless he gets his act together.

gustavo or metersacker???????????? :confused:

Gustavo' date=' he seemed to be doing well before his injury. Back for over a month now but tbh I couldn't tell you how he's been doing as I simply haven't seen him play :o

Strootman or Kroos?

Benzema or Balotelli?

Kroos and Benzema, both are further in their career and more established. I think both others have the potential to match that of Kroos and Benzema but that'll take a while so it'd be pointless to pick them over players who're already rated higher.

Kroos quite easily.
You should know this bud' date=' Kroos and Benzema by miles.[/quote']
Kroos and Benzema
Kroos and Benzema. :)
  1. Le German
  2. Die Frenchman

Gustavo is a much better option. Mertesacker is very ordinary and that is being polite.

Benzema for me' date=' with Balotelli you just neverknow if he is ever going to fulfill his undoubted talent, plus he is rated much lower than Benzema and always will be, unless he gets his act together.[/color']

Gustavo' date=' he seemed to be doing well before his injury. Back for over a month now but tbh I couldn't tell you how he's been doing as I simply haven't seen him play :o

Kroos and Benzema, both are further in their career and more established. I think both others have the potential to match that of Kroos and Benzema but that'll take a while so it'd be pointless to pick them over players who're already rated higher.[/quote']

Thanks to all for their inputs. I was confused between Benzema and Balotelli coz nowadays Higuain is starting for Real most of the time and since Balotelli moved to Milan he scored quite a few goals.

Thanks to all for their inputs. I was confused between Benzema and Balotelli coz nowadays Higuain is starting for Real most of the time and since Balotelli moved to Milan he scored quite a few goals.

Yeah that's fair enough mate, always good to get a second opinion.