lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

One more query:

Moura or Isco considering Moura plays for a better club?

I would go for Isco, he has been having a fantastic season and i think he could end up in a top spanish club, i know real has been linked to him, but even if he ends up at Valencia or at Atletico Madrid, i still think he could aspire at a 92/93 rating.

Moura on the other hand i dont see him rising over 92, really too soon he just got to PSG, but you have to consider that, before PSG big investment on the market, the cap in france was around the 92 mark, so unless Moura starts really impressing and playing Bale-like, i doubt he will be able to surpass the 92 rating.

Isco the 92 imo could get it even at malaga, so if he actually does go to real madrid or atletico or a similar team, then i would much rather have isco.

kroos!!!!!!!!!

benzema!!!!!!

isco!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second this. Couldnt agree more! Isco is said to be the next great Spanish midfielder in the same sort of league 'potentially' as Xavi/Iniesta :eek:

I second this. Couldnt agree more! Isco is said to be the next great Spanish midfielder in the same sort of league 'potentially' as Xavi/Iniesta :eek:

i probably wouldnt go as far as comparing potentially Isco to Xavi and Iniesta, a more realistic potential comparison would be David Silva imo.

A few days ago was Isco..now is Lucas.This forum is such a joke.

Isco.

Agree with you here. Lucas is doing well but there seems to be a few people jumping the gun. He is a very good player but Isco is the better player. I think Lucas may be flavour of the month on the forum.B)

i probably wouldnt go as far as comparing potentially Isco to Xavi and Iniesta' date=' a more realistic potential comparison would be David Silva imo.[/quote']

You are both wrong to be honest. Isco is Isco and is not comparible to anyone but himself.

You are both wrong to be honest. Isco is Isco and is not comparible to anyone but himself.

for once i agree with you. Isco is isco and is part of his own world' date=' like Ibra. Isco is Spanish, Moura is from Brazil. Isco just does ....the impossible.

See this: [url']

[/url]

for once i agree with you. Isco is isco and is part of his own world' date=' like Ibra. Isco is Spanish, Moura is from Brazil. Isco just does ....the impossible.

See this: [url']

[/url]

There is only one guy below 21 who's doing the impossible.We all know his name ;)

Idol!

[/quote']

Is Isco, isco? Or is Isco, Isco? Can we have confirmation on who Isco is please?

Barca Team...6 season long from the start.

Whis one to keep or to sale,have some verry good offers for allmost all my RB's players...but have to many RB's..1 of the 90's have to go.

Frist Team players are ;

Alvas Dani 94

Walker Kyle 90

*Isla Mauricio 90..*play both als RB/RM, not als dm/cm whit me,have others

*Bender Lars 90

Youngh Team players are;

Montoya Marc 88

Mario Fernandes 88

Sime Vrasjlko 86

Omeruo Kenneth 83

Wallace Oliviera 82

Ie Edgar 75

Thx...

Whis one to keep or to sale' date='have some verry good offers for allmost all my RB's players...but have to many RB's..1 of the 90's have to go.

[b']Frist Team players are[/b] ;

Alvas Dani 94

Walker Kyle 90

*Bender Lars 90

Youngh Team players are;

Montoya Marc 88

Mario Fernandes 88

Sime Vrasjlko 86

Omeruo Kenneth 83

Wallace Oliviera 82

Ie Edgar 75

Thx...

I would sell Alves, but since it seems like you don't have busquets and pique (etc.), you should keep him. here are some detailed explainations:

1. Walker Kyle ---Keep. Great player

2. Isla-------- Although great player, no match for Bender (who has a better nt, etc)

3. Lars Bender--Keep.

(Note: a problem arises here. bender rarely plays RB in real life, and my lose that position).

4. Montoya--- barca youth talent. Keep.

5. Fernandes--needs a move to a bigger club. I would loan him out. (just saying. ) :)

6. vrsalijko--- Keep. Will move this summer.

7. Kenneth --- Keep

8. (Not to be found) :confused:

9. edgar ie. sell. no point keeping. many much better youths out there.

:D

I would sell Alves, but since it seems like you don't have busquets and pique (etc.), you should keep him. here are some detailed explainations:

IS A ORGINAL BARCA TEAM, from the start I have it, and not 1 player is sold from that Barca team,even not one youngh player!...

Ask only for These 4 90's RB's..these youngh are there to give a idea who I have from back-up, so I can not make my choice whis one to sale for good cach offers ,or to keep,the play all gread.

Thx.

Whis one to keep or to sale' date='have some verry good offers for allmost all my RB's players...but have to many RB's..1 of the 90's have to go.

[b']Frist Team players are[/b] ;

Alvas Dani 94

Walker Kyle 90

*Bender Lars 90

Youngh Team players are;

Montoya Marc 88

Mario Fernandes 88

Sime Vrasjlko 86

Omeruo Kenneth 83

Wallace Oliviera 82

Ie Edgar 75

Thx...

I would sell Isla out of those 4.

One more query:

Moura or Isco considering Moura plays for a better club?

I'll go for Isco as there's a high chance of him moving to a bigger club like Chelsea or Man City' date=' least not consider the fact that he's in a better NT.

Strootman or Kroos?

Benzema or Balotelli?

Moura or Isco?

I'll go for the bolded ones.

gustavo or metersacker???????????? :confused:

Gustavo.

Should I do Benzema + Muller for Ronaldo ?

Get Ronaldo' date=' he's a solid 98 and would keep his rating for a long time. Neither of them is gonna get anywhere near him.

Is Balotelli worth a buy? Is going to rise anytime soon?

Yes, he has started the season real well in AC Milan and seems to have regain the potential he has. Could easily rise in the future.

Robben = Mertersacker + Walcott. :)

Keep Robben unless you need depth.

Rodrigo Lima + 2m = Pablo Hernandez

I'm getting Hernandez on a competitive setup :) What do you think ?

I'll certainly go for Hernandez.

Strootman or M'Vila long term?

Strootman' date=' linked with a move to Liverpool. M'Vila would only drop playing in Russia.

My Alonso or MARCHISIO, Claudio and BA, Demba ?

Keep Alonso, he's just 31. Would still be in the game for a good few years and could keep his 95 rating, being the natural starter for both Spain and Real Madrid. Could easily stay ahead of the duo.

Swap Ola john with Kevin Constant ?

Keep Ola John.

Cheap Gucc

DERMATOMES Related ArticlesVaricella,Cheap Gucci Bags, commonly best known as chickenpox,would be the fact ould acute eruptive generalized infectious disease, caused based on going to be the Varicella-zoster contamination,herpes simplex virus family. Chickenpox often occurs all around the early life,would be the fact one or more about early life diseases. At the age having to do with adult Varicella an infection a lot of times causes a rash localized to learn more about a minumum of one or significantly more dermatomes,known as the herpes simplex virus zoster or otherwise shingles,as a result the name relating to going to be the Varicella-zoster an infection Chickenpox is the fact a multi functional classic disease regarding early life,all of which more often than not may be the easy as well as for a kid but take heart along with teenagers and adults may have an increased risk about complications,designer4outlet.com. The disease can take about an all in one about a week Chick. (read a good deal more)The peripheral ashamed you should also consider includes the cranial central nervous system spinal central nervous system it autonomic timid choose Cranial nerves The 12 pairs having to do with cranial central nervous system are the primary motor it sensory pathways backwards and forwards going to be the brain it the head and back All cranial nervous system except if the olfactory it optic nerves inside the leave back and forth from going to be the midbrain, pons or perhaps medulla oblongata relating to going to be the brain stem. Spinal nervous system There are 31 pairs about spinal nerves inside the body each named and for the vertebra immediately at less than his fail point from going to be the spinal cord. The neural of the particular body Each spinal neurological consists having to do with afferent (sensory) and efferent (motor). Gucci Handbag as high as Women's Close FriendFebruary 28,Gucci outlet, 2011Gucci has to be that Italy's largest fashionable get dressed group of people involving a number of different farmland these as clothes, dermatomes, leather athletic shoes ties together,perfume it and so all around the It is the fact famous and then for there surpass quality,high-class it sexuality. Since their foundation on the 1921, this brand has grow to be going to be the synonym regarding social status it fortune and is the fact that very popular most of the northern class, especially several of the business circumference Gucci handbag is the combination having to do with fashion it elegance. Handbags are female's just minutes co workers and Gucci handbags are ideal ones because they lead going to be the fashion emerging trend as part of your fashion place in the world Gucci Coffee Large Tote PVC Shoulder. (read more)

Son or Lukaku?

Both have been doing very well this season, and are both really devolving into top players. For me though Lukaku would be the one, he's scoring goals in the premier league at such a young age, he deserves his chance at Chelsea, they will be sure to regret it if they don't.