lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Correia ADRIANO Or Pablo ZABALETA?

Verrati Or Leitner ?

Wilfried ZAHA Or Sturridge Or Ricardo Alvarez?

Zabaleta is playing more so he'll likely rise quicker' date=' but I don't see wy Adriano can't be 92 at some point in the future. 1700 minutes last season, if he gets around 1500 this time for Barca there's a possibility imo.

Verrati for me.

Got to be Sturridge!

Who to keep and who to sell between the following?

Marcel Sabitzer

Jean Paul Boetius

Aaron Johannsonn

Mitchell Dijks

Nicolas Castillo

Thank you

Definately keep Boetius, doing great for Feyenoord and showing some good potential. Dijks is barely playing for Ajax but I still believe can be a good one to have for the future. Johannsonn hasn't played a single minute yet nor has he appeared on the bench, he did appear to have been injured throughout Febuary though so I'd wait and see what happens this season. If he still hasn't played towards the end of it you can always decide to sell him.

Correia ADRIANO Or Pablo ZABALETA?

Verrati Or Leitner ?

Wilfried ZAHA Or Sturridge Or Ricardo Alvarez?

zabaleta

verratti

sturridge

Leo Baptistão or Carlos Vela' date=' short and long-terms ?[/color']

leo...

Which one of these Brazilian gk's:

Diego Alves or Rafael Cabral?

Don't really rate Diego alves where as Rafael is young and playing football in his own country which will boost his national team chances.

I'd go for Rafael purely because I have him in 2 of my clubs :P
Don't really rate Diego alves where as Rafael is young and playing football in his own country which will boost his national team chances.

Cabral for me' date=' he can rise very much in the future[/quote']

i'd take cabral

Thanks alot :)

Leo Baptistão or Carlos Vela' date=' short and long-terms ?[/color']

Vela from miles...Simply a superb player who's making a great couple with Griezmann for Sociedad.Arsenal have the option to buy him back for 4 millions apparently.It will be stupid to give Vela for Baptistao IMO

Should I swap Kevin Mirallas for Adam Johnson? Personally Im a fan of Johnson but Mirallas is younger and can play striker. What should I do?

Hold on Mirallas.Always liked him and watched him a lot in Olympiakos..He was a legend there in Greece and he seems to be a very very good player in PL aswell...though he just came over here so he seem to accomodate well and fast.Everton is a good team aswell.Mirallas by some distance.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I swap Kevin Mirallas for Adam Johnson? Personally Im a fan of Johnson but Mirallas is younger and can play striker. What should I do?

Kevin Mirallas, seems like a future great player :)

Personally I'd prefer the Belgian

Both are somewhat on a par in terms of ability at present but I feel Mirallas has more scope to improve beyond what Johnson can achieve in the game. Also, he may receive added recognition due to his greater importance to his national side compared to Johnson.

Plus Everton > Sunderland

Made a double deal

Deal one: Kuzmanovic + Scheletto for Alderweireld

Deal two: Ranocchia for Van Rhijn + Fischer

I would be getting the Ajax players, don't really know much about Inter except they're useless compared to several years ago. Thoughts?

Made a double deal

Deal one: Kuzmanovic + Scheletto for Alderweireld

Deal two: Ranocchia for Van Rhijn + Fischer

I would be getting the Ajax players' date=' don't really know much about Inter except they're useless compared to several years ago. Thoughts?[/quote']

realy nice deal Alderweireld>/= Ranocchia, and Kuzmanovic + Scheletto for Van Rhijn + Fischer is a robbery