lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks for the replies - I didn't word my question particularly well though so:

I have Pogba, Deulofeu, Carvajal and Umtiti, if I were to offer all 4 of them what would people expect in return?

Looking for higher rated players rather than young talent.

I have Pogba' date=' Deulofeu, Carvajal and Umtiti, if I were to offer all 4 of them what would people expect in return?

Looking for higher rated players rather than young talent.[/quote']

Well I dunno - who's available? What I would say is Pogba, Carvajal and Deulofeu will be very good players in a few years

Well I dunno - who's available? What I would say is Pogba' date=' Carvajal and Deulofeu will be very good players in a few years[/quote']

Nobody in particular available, but I know a lot of clubs are interested in these players and one club is interested in taking all 4. I am having trouble valueing them though as all are big talents, 3 are playing regular first team football and the other is considered biggest talent in La Masia. Just wondering theoretically if you were to give all 4 players what kind of players you would be expecting to receive.

Nobody in particular available' date=' but I know a lot of clubs are interested in these players and one club is interested in taking all 4. I am having trouble valuing them though as all are big talents, 3 are playing regular first team football and the other is considered biggest talent in La Masia. Just wondering theoretically if you were to give all 4 players what kind of players you would be expecting to receive.[/quote']

I find it difficult to conjure up a reasonable response on this one. Unless you were in need of swapping all four players for higher rated players but lesser in quantity, I would keep hold of them until they climb towards 90 and beyond and then use them in less complicated swap deals.

I find it difficult to conjure up a reasonable response on this one. Unless you were in need of swapping all four players for higher rated players but lesser in quantity' date=' I would keep hold of them until they climb towards 90 and beyond and then use them in less complicated swap deals.[/quote']

I think most people probably are tbf! I have a pool of around 100 youth players, and although those 4 are among the most talented if I could bring in 2 good players for my first team then I could let them leave no problem, just don't know what standard of 2 players would be reasonable to expect in return.

I think most people probably are tbf! I have a pool of around 100 youth players' date=' and although those 4 are among the most talented if I could bring in 2 good players for my first team then I could let them leave no problem, just don't know what standard of 2 players would be reasonable to expect in return.[/quote']

It all depends on how you view the deals; future potential, short term, long term etc...

If your first team squad is pretty decent and not in desperate need of improvements (average of over 90) I'd not even consider swapping Pogba for a 90 rated player right now who only has the potential of reaching 91.

What's your first team squad like at present?

I have Pogba' date=' Deulofeu, Carvajal and Umtiti, if I were to offer all 4 of them what would people expect in return?

Looking for higher rated players rather than young talent.[/quote']

Ummm... :o

1. A high rated player but not too high so that the other manager is willing, someone like Di Maria/Suarez/Moutinho

2. 2 89-90 talents, like Eriksen + El Shawaary, Varane + Lukaku

Something like that :P

It all depends on how you view the deals; future potential' date=' short term, long term etc...

If your first team squad is pretty decent and not in desperate need of improvements (average of over 90) I'd not even consider swapping Pogba for a 90 rated player right now who only has the potential of reaching 91.

What's your first team squad like at present?[/quote']

Pretty much a medium term investment i'm looking at, something which will still be a decent enough deal 1 year from now, but will possibly turn out not so good longer term!

First team average is 93:

Casillas

Arbeloa Mertesacker Pepe

Ribery Alonso Rolfes Gotze

Robben Ronaldo Neymar

Ideally i want a midfielder to replace Rolfes and either a defender or forward. However I think my current expectations may be a bit high, then again 3 months from now the ratings will look different, and every review from then on in likely my four will keep going higher, but i'd like to cash in now with someone who understands the talent and would part with pretty good players in exchange.

To give an example i'm looking at something like Fellaini and Godin, but that may be considered too much i really dont know!

Pretty much a medium term investment i'm looking at' date=' something which will still be a decent enough deal 1 year from now, but will possibly turn out not so good longer term!

First team average is 93:

Casillas

Arbeloa Mertesacker Pepe

Ribery Alonso Rolfes Gotze

Robben Ronaldo Neymar

Ideally i want a midfielder to replace Rolfes and either a defender or forward. However I think my current expectations may be a bit high, then again 3 months from now the ratings will look different, and every review from then on in likely my four will keep going higher, but i'd like to cash in now with someone who understands the talent and would part with pretty good players in exchange.

To give an example i'm looking at something like Fellaini and Godin, but that may be considered too much i really dont know![/quote']

Hmmm, I'm stumped! :D

As Hyina has suggested, players of that ilk are probably going to be what you should demand.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cavani or Suarez?

I've a standard Tottenham and I can get one of the two..

definately Suarez.

im gonna throw it out there and say he could reach 95/96/97 at some point in his career

as a Liverpool fan i hate to say he will probably achieve it away from us' date=' but this season he has been out of this world.

on 29 goals for the season, he could easily hit 40 he just looks like he has goals in him every game...

his total professional record reads 202 goals in just 340 games...that is amazing...

looking at his stats too, unless a Dutch league fan can clarify this as wrong, i cannot see him ever picking up a injury that has kept him out for a period of time...

Reason Season Competition from to

Olympic games 12/13 12.07.2012 06.08.2012

suspension through sports court 11/12 Premier League 03.01.2012 01.02.2012

suspension through sports court 11/12 Premier League 29.12.2011 31.12.2011

suspension through sports court 10/11 Eredivisie 24.11.2010 25.01.2011

suspension 10/11 Eredivisie 22.11.2010 05.12.2010

red card suspension 10/11 Eredivisie 02.08.2010 15.08.2010

red card suspension 09/10 WC 2010 03.07.2010 07.07.2010

yellow card suspension 10/11 Europa League 09.12.2010 18.02.2010

yellow card suspension 09/10 KNVB Beker 04.01.2010 28.01.2010

yellow card suspension 08/09 Eredivisie 04.05.2009 11.05.2009

yellow card suspension 08/09 Eredivisie 02.03.2009 08.03.2009

yellow card suspension 08/09 Eredivisie 30.10.2008 03.11.2008

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

;2490498']definately Suarez.

im gonna throw it out there and say he could reach 95/96/97 at some point in his career

as a Liverpool fan i hate to say he will probably achieve it away from us' date=' but this season he has been out of this world.

on 29 goals for the season, he could easily hit 40 he just looks like he has goals in him every game...

his total professional record reads 202 goals in just 340 games...that is amazing...

looking at his stats too, unless a Dutch league fan can clarify this as wrong, i cannot see him ever picking up a injury that has kept him out for a period of time...[/quote']

Good stuff.. He's just one of those who can run before learning to walk properly.. I mean, he misses a stupid number of absolute sitters yet every now and then coming up with a world class strike.

As I have always maintained, he needs a strike partner ahead of him so he can drop slightly deeper, not dis-similar to that of Messi

However, I'd still go for Cavani as I (personally) feels he's more consistent and takes more chances.

Should I sell Nasri for 35m?

I have Ronaldo, Rooney, D.Silva, Iniesta and Gotze but should I just cash in on him if I cant P/E him? Will he drop again?

Also should I sell Bonucci for cash? I have lots of players at CB.

I have Ronaldo' date=' Rooney, D.Silva, Iniesta and Gotze but should I just cash in on him if I cant P/E him? Will he drop again?

Also should I sell Bonucci for cash? I have lots of players at CB.[/quote']

Sell Nasri for P/E if not sell him for 35m, another drop would be harsh...that is why I hardly doubt he'll drop.

Depends you've got to cover Bonucci :o also who's available

Sell Nasri for P/E if not sell him for 35m' date=' another drop would be harsh...that is why I hardly doubt he'll drop.

Depends you've got to cover Bonucci :o also who's available[/quote']

I have Ramos, Kompany, Hummels and Mascherano.

I have Ronaldo' date=' Rooney, D.Silva, Iniesta and Gotze but should I just cash in on him if I cant P/E him? Will he drop again?

I personally don't rate him all that highly and he has been a bit-part player for us. I'd cash in on him. If he does move to Monaco as suggested, I see him stuck at 92 or may even drop again. I wouldn't sell Bonucci however especially with Juve having a good season:)

Hey John long time no chat :) btw you're playing Kaka as LB in 10000 BC :o:p

Aas for the deals, selling for money wouldn't be good if the money can't get you soething better, or you have a small stadium.

I'd definitely keep Bonucci and maybe Nasri too.

Or if you have lots of good players pe them off together for soeone like Reus/Bale/Hummels

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Watching your situation I would sell Nasri