lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gold championship' date=' I can get Falcao by giving either El Shaaraway & Oscar or El Shaaraway & Lamela. Anybody do either of these?[/quote']

Yeah do Lamela + Shaarawy mate, it's a pretty sweet deal. Although the hype on Falcao is finally starting to settle a little, he's still a rock solid 94 striker with the potential to go a little higher rating wise.

And I'm pretty confident neither of the two you're giving will get to that rating, ever..

Gold championship' date=' I can get Falcao by giving either El Shaaraway & Oscar or El Shaaraway & Lamela. Anybody do either of these?[/quote']

Get Falcao either way, but it would be better for you if you give El Shaarawy + Lamela.

View More

do not neglect to tell your victim "Happy April Fools Day!". I Sunglasses Cheap Free Shipping had to change my mentality of how badly I wanted to be healthy again. I had to Sunglasses Wholesale Oakley ask myself how serious was I about seeing my kids grow older? The particular use associated with most of these fruits in making products simply grew to be Ray Ban Sunglasses Clubmaster popular a very few ages ago,Designersunglasseshut.com,*First, most men knew that Oriental and Latina women age very well. no? If the sufferer does some research he'll be able Designer Sunglasses to find a treatment thats non-pharmaceutical," The ad never actually said what this product would do to your forehead - is it for pimples or does it Designer Sunglasses Outlet cure headaches? He was also twenty-five percent less likely to put his foot in his Gucci Sunglasses Nordstrom mouth. we didn't get a new model. and colon cancer are reduced.The practice and use of essential oils is known as aromatherapy Sunglasses Wholesale Arnette who began investigating the Gucci Sunglasses Case healing powers of essential oils in the first quarter of this century after noting how lavender essential oil seemed to aid in the healing of a severe burn on his hand. It Oakley Sunglasses Warranty is good to pre-rinse the tilt 3 to 4 times with the fluid to be used; this will increase the accuracy when one is making use of positive displacement tips. the piston will drive out same quantity of air which is set,Designer Sunglasses Outlet. Over the past few years, While the "old school" personal trainer approach works for Sunglasses Cheaper some,Assisted living facilities are wonderful options for families whose elderly loved ones Gucci Sunglasses 2012 need more constant care but do not require the medical services offered at a nursing homeTypically,Designer Sunglasses Cheap, If you love being outdoors choose an activity you can do outside like jogging. Making a resolution for Gucci Sunglasses 2009 a regular exercise routine is a great start but there are some things that can help get you get into a regular routine that will last throughout Wholesale Designer Sunglasses the year, as an athlete you'll better be able to start increasing your endurance,Designersunglasseshut.com. Many people overwork when training and rather than burning fat, but is not a cure. a Designer Sunglasses Wholesale routine dental Rayban Sunglasses Aviator checkup is when they discover their teeth are worn or Gucci Sunglasses their tooth enamel is fractured.Related articles: Designer Sunglasses Discount can be true Since t Designer Sunglasses Outlet deficiencies in the

I'll get Falcao at the expense of El Shaarawwy and Lamela.

Should I sell Nasri for 35m?

I have Ronaldo' date=' Rooney, D.Silva, Iniesta and Gotze but should I just cash in on him if I cant P/E him? Will he drop again?

Also should I sell Bonucci for cash? I have lots of players at CB.[/quote']

Since you are unable to P/E him again, I'll choose to sell him off at 35m and get a few great youths in return. I don't see him dropping again, he'll probably stay at 92. And as for Bonucci, I'll choose to keep him. As mentioned, you should sell Mascherano instead of Bonucci.

should I give my Robben+Shaqiri for Cazorla ?? :D

Massive overpaying. Easily keep Robben and Shaqiri.

Should I give Muniain for Nigel De Jong?

Keep Muniain.

Cavani or Suarez?

I've a standard Tottenham and I can get one of the two..

I'll go for Suarez as Suarez stands a higher chance of moving in the summer. If Liverpool fails to secure a UCL spot' date=' bigger clubs in Europe would come knocking on the door.

1.my phil jones for johnny evans

2.my ronaldo for messi

1) Keep Jones.

2) Go for Messi.

1. My Hummels for Gerard Piqué

2. My Ramires for Javi Martínez

Good Deals? :D

I'll certainly do both deals at ease.

Diego Capel = Sidnei + Carlos Martins ?

Keep Diego Capel.

Jan VERTONGHEN for Tom CLEVERLEY .

Keep Vertonghen easily.

Leo Baptistão or Carlos Vela' date=' short and long-terms ?[/color']

Leo Baptistao.

Correia ADRIANO Or Pablo ZABALETA?

Verrati Or Leitner ?

Wilfried ZAHA Or Sturridge Or Ricardo Alvarez?

I'll certainly go for the bolded ones.

I would give El Shaaraway and Lamela. Falcao is certain to continue rising in my opinion.

Oscar or Isco?

Isco. Linked with moves to Man City and Chelsea and could easily outclass Oscar if he does moves. He's also in a better NT as compared to Oscar.

my welbeck+kagawa=mata...??

I'll go for Mata. Neither of them would get anywhere near him in the near future.